It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will alien disclosure/invasion/contact bring about the new world order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The title explains it all. So what do you think? Based on your views of humanity, government, economics, or anything else what is your opinion? Sorry I don't have any facts, or fancy articles or documents but I feel this is a topic on many peoples minds and I would like to know what others think. Again sorry if this thread is too simple I just really want to hear what others think on the topic.
edit on 24-2-2011 by UnwillinglyIgnorant because: Made the title feel more inviting

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It could. I think it has to jive with how people view disclosure. It could mean:

1. They come and are bad and we need a NWO to protect ourselves, then yes.
2. They come and expose the corrupt people, straighten us out a bit and leave us alone, then no.
3. They come and do #2 but ask if everybody gets on their ships, then it was a cosmic NWO all along.

So, I guess it depends on what it means to personal sovereignty. How that issue is held in the focus will determine the yes or no answer to your question.

Great question.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I don't think aliens themselves would want or need to set up government here but that doesn't exclude someone from taking advantage of the situation.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UnwillinglyIgnorant

uhh HI and welcome?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Probably, President Ronald Regan stated this fact at an address to the U.N.

There is also a conspiracy theory relating to a fake Alien Invasion during the 2012 Olympics.

That will certainly make things interesting!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Well I have come across many voices on the internet voicing that they would kill an alien when they saw it imediatly for no reason or other wise if it was an attractive female specimen they would attempt intercourse. So it would be a big deal. However, fact be it as it may I have been pondering about well, when the little rascle's do come well, then how will the government introduce us to them? I have often speculated that people like Bush or Dick Cheney would like to just keep it under wraps until kingdom come, and so thus fully it is as so I imagine that the secret would burst from it's seems like a viscous anaconda of secret lies come untwarthend. Don't ask me what that word means, I don't know. So there fore there it is. I hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I think this video says it all, as far as what a government disclosure would resemble.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Most likely!
And the enslavement of humanity!

UFOTV Presents...: THE DISCLOSURE MADNESS CARTOON
www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by canofnothing

Don't ask me what that word means, I don't know. So there fore there it is. I hope this helps.

That first sentence is genius like.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnwillinglyIgnorant
The title explains it all. So what do you think? Based on your views of humanity, government, economics, or anything else what is your opinion?

Okay, first off the three things in the title makes my opinion vary. Disclosure would most likely not effect the world as severely as an invasion would... If faced with an actual alien invasion I am sure we would all come together to kick some ET ass (if we even stand a chance against them)

In the case of Disclosure (Complete, with all related material and testimonies available for everyone to see) I think humanity would generally accept this as obvious. I mean it is logical to think that life evolves on other planets so nothing new here... If Disclosure showed evidence of the governments cooperation or knowledge on the technological capabilities of the ET prior to releasing this information to the populace... and if that technology could in any way improve the quality of life, they will be in a world of trouble for keeping it secret for so long. Disclosure would eventually lead to Contact, I would assume... After all, since they are hear we might as well try to talk to them (if we haven't already)

Religion will try their best to work ET existence into their stories, I believe the Pope has already said he would baptize an alien should one desire it. After all, in his opinion they where not born of Eve so therefore the rules don't apply to them.

As for the entire NWO concept, I am going to say this now. As long as the governments of the world don't try to go all 1984 on our asses with their Global Government, then I am all for it. We eventually need to become a Type 1 civilization and I believe we need a global effort to establish ourselves further into space.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

An invasion could result in a nwo, but its looking like a hoax invasion may be created by tptb, to steer us in the direction of a one world religion. This is what the temple mount video may be about, as a tester of holographic imaging. As there were two large generators delivered to that exact spot a few days prior.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

Originally posted by UnwillinglyIgnorant

As for the entire NWO concept, I am going to say this now. As long as the governments of the world don't try to go all 1984 on our asses with their Global Government, then I am all for it. We eventually need to become a Type 1 civilization and I believe we need a global effort to establish ourselves further into space.

What do you think World Governments are doing now if they aren't going all 1984 on us?

Best of luck with that, I for one do not buy into this Type 1 civilization. That's where a lot of scientists hope we are heading for, but without indivuality or free thinking I wouldn't want to continue.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Hoorah to that friend... V for victory.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

They are absolutely going 1984 on us, I completely agree. But in this fictional scenario where the NWO is being sprouted out of Contact/Disclosure of a benevolent alien race then the potential for a more harmonious global civilization is there.

The NWO the way it is shaping up in our current reality...? 2 + 2 = 5

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

what I meant by the title was disclosure,contact, or invasion(contact meaning aliens revealing themselves to the world yet not taking any form of action towards us) sorry if that wasn't clear it just all depends on what you feel will happen. I guess disclosure could have a few different paths as well depending on exactly what was disclosed about them for example whether they are hostile, how will they effect us, what will we do about them(if we even do anything). Thnx for the response.
edit on 24-2-2011 by UnwillinglyIgnorant because: forgot to clarify on why i put disclosure, contact, or invasion

new topics

top topics

join