It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld questioned about being a Lizard on National Radio.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I don't think he's a lizard. They wouldn't have him.

I do like some of David Icke's presentations, but the whole idea of his lizard man presentation is a bit too much for me.

I really, really like his takes on religion though, and his ideas as to why racist people are so stupid (we're all human beings, you're basically saying that something is bad because of the color of the packaging).

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I really enjoy Louis CK. I think he might also be a lizard, laughing with Rumsfeld here though. Ever notice in his early 20's he wasn't a ginger. At least in one old video I saw a while back. And the weird non-sensical answer from Rumsfeld while Louis laughs and whispers "he is a lizard" due to total aversion to the question. Man I would be honoured to have someone ask me if I was in my place in life because I was beyond human and I would be even more honoured to answer NO. Clearly Rumsfeld understands this question, but it might be the most non-sensical non-logical response during this entire interview (I didn't listen to the entire interview but he seemed coherent on normal questions before the lizard query).

-Are you a lizard?

-Some guy bought me supper last night at a restaurant.

Maybe it was an indirect answer due to the eating human flesh reference, who knows how Donald Rumsfeld's mind works.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Rumsfeld needs a better sense of humor. If I was in his shoes, I would have been making headlines. Flesh eating alien lizard exposes themself.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
ah, mr. lizard.
want a hamburger?

could ol don been playing on the line from cheech and chong's
movie nice dreams?

at the end where pee wee herman is in the back of the cop car.

edit on 25-2-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Anthony really pisses me off in this, why does he keep answering questions directed towards Rumsfeld it's fricking annoying!

BTW Rumsfeld was on the daily show with Jon Stewart, some interesting stuff!

Here is the extended version
www.thedailyshow.com...
edit on 25-2-2011 by brokenbullet56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
something to think about, if the reptilean theory is actualy true, we are never gonna know it, they are never gonna get caught, because we would never believe such a thing enough to actualy investigate it or give it the time of day, it is sooo far fetched, that if it is true, it has succeded.

no matter how foolish something sounds, if evidence is presented you'd be a fool not to atleast observe the evidence with an open mind,

the bigger fool is always the one who refuses to look at the evidence, no matter how foolish the claim may sound.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Ok, as an open minded skeptic... present your evidence... just leave out Icke. I'm not joking or belittling you, it keeps coming up on ATS. Give me your best evidence to examine.

Side note... your avatar keeps changing direction it's spinning... must be some permutation of the ballerina left/right brain animated gif.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Haha that was great.

I too am quite fond of Louis CK (Thought the show wasn't as good as his stand-up though) and cannot figure out why he didn't answer the question! I wonder how a 45 second dinner story is shorter than the word "no"

It doesn't make me think he is a lizard person though, I think the only thing that would convince me of that his him changing into one or something..

If I was him I would have said YES I'm a lizard person, but were not such bad people, the internet guys are just being bullies.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
That was the funniest thing ever.

I can't stop laughing.

My face hurts now.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
How can a lizard shapeshift into a humanbeing...? I can imagine that a alien race with technology that is 50.000 years more advanced than ours can have devices or some pill which can transform the body into what ever form desired.

And that information is a show stopper.....

Anyway, the fact that he and Cheney have practically always been around at the White House doesn't make him a lizard...maybe someone need the personality of a lizard to survive such a snake-pit for so long. How come that these two are still hanging around at the white house anyways....?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
They are all finger licking good...hahahahehe...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

"Are you a lizard?"
"Someone bought me supper"

Ridiculous answer to a ridiculous question. If you've heard Louis C.K. before, you know he is a complete smartass. That is his comedic bit. I thought the answer was perfect and it was a funny exchange, from both sides. L.C.K. doesn't think D.R. is a lizard. The question was for laughs and, because L.C.K. is an ultra-liberal, it was kind of an aside to D.R. Sort of like "I don't like you or respect you, so I'm just going to ask ridiculous questions".

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
At 12:38-12:40, the video is edited. He asks him about reptile reflexes, and Rummsfeldt says I have a thought for you, and then the video cuts off, and they ask him if he is an avid shooter. I wanted to know what he said!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think the question should be are you a draconian decendent.. Lizard may confuse. He didnt answer tho..

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
the commentary at the end was hilarious. The apologist was so annoying, "(laughs) oh stop it," every time he asked him the question. And his reasoning makes no sense "imagine what the media would say when Rummsfeld was asked if he was a lizard and he said no" uh, what's so wrong with that? All he had to do was say NO and add a hearty laugh and say "oh you kids". Do they need James Carville to give him some political pointers or something?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
How can a lizard shapeshift into a humanbeing...? I can imagine that a alien race with technology that is 50.000 years more advanced than ours can have devices or some pill which can transform the body into what ever form desired.

And that information is a show stopper.....

Anyway, the fact that he and Cheney have practically always been around at the White House doesn't make him a lizard...maybe someone need the personality of a lizard to survive such a snake-pit for so long. How come that these two are still hanging around at the white house anyways....?

Because they are lizards!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I actually listened to this live and it was one of the funniest things when Louis CK asked the question.Even though he never answered the question, Rumsfeld was a good sport during the interview, because with O&A you never know what way an interview will go with them. Here is a little video that shows how an interview can really go south.

So even if they didn't get an answer from Rumsfeld they did get a good interview. I really would love to see an answer from Rumsfeld, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
At 12:38-12:40, the video is edited. He asks him about reptile reflexes, and Rummsfeldt says I have a thought for you, and then the video cuts off, and they ask him if he is an avid shooter. I wanted to know what he said!

anyone know why the video was edited in this manner? Does anyone have the extended version? Or did Rummsfeld say another story about some guy buying him dinner and so they had to edit it out?

Anyone think that the apologist who keeps laughing and saying 'stop it' is being brainwashed by rummsfeld at that exact moment? The brainwashed sheep baa-ing to thwart off the attacks upon its master? I'm I reading too much into this?
edit on 25-2-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I always hear about people being reptilians and such on here, but what do you mean by that? Can someone send me the definition please? Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

It is definitely editied, I saw a comment on youtube that said they cut out one of the best parts. Something about lizards working switchboards or something. But this is from Louis CK's channel. I'm sure there is a full version somewhere.

My friend who is an avid Opie and Anthony listener said the "apologist" was playing good cop bad cop. He said he was making fun of himself later in the show, for some of the questions he asked, just to keep things going.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join