It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why are you americans so silent ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

I think that there are stupid people in every nation. I didn't see people going to the street rejoice 9/11 and even they have done it is stupid and lame to celebrate when another human being is dying and suffering. but about israel it is different ' they have occupied Palestine they have killed and made terror . the real threat is Irael . Do you want proof ?

search :
Deir Yassin massacre
Ein al-Zaytun massacre
saladin massacre
and recently Freedom caravan.

I speak and I have proof. I do not talk about my illusion. just search a little. keep in mind that they were human beings just like you.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by daggyz

I think that there are stupid people in every nation. I didn't see people going to the street rejoice 9/11 and even they have done it is stupid and lame to celebrate when another human being is dying and suffering. but about israel it is different ' they have occupied Palestine they have killed and made terror . the real threat is Irael . Do you want proof ?

search :
Deir Yassin massacre
Ein al-Zaytun massacre
saladin massacre
and recently Freedom caravan.

I speak and I have proof. I do not talk about my illusion. just search a little. keep in mind that they were human beings just like you.

Are you trying to recruit anti-Semites?

The people of Israel have one little parcel of land surrounded with a bunch of jealous fanatics that go back to the days of Abraham. Both Jew and Arab claim the same father, "Abraham." It's a fight of inheritance, and like I said before, Israel in a very small piece of real estate, when the rest of the Arabs and Persians have millions of acres. Like I also said before, it's jealousy. The jealous illegitimate son.
Also not all the Arabs feel the way the fanatics do about Israel.

edit on 26-2-2011 by hawaii50th

edit on 26-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by hawaii50th

The Muslim Brotherhood was created by the CIA, they are your own doing and your own undoing. They have nothing to do with most of the populations of Arab nations.

How about we go all the way back to even the Jesuits that's before the CIA, there is some information that apparently Mohamed was married to a Catholic nun back in those times. I will have to dig up that info, and when I do I'll post it on ATS.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

reply to post by mrjones7885

I don't want you Americans to do some thing big.
I don't want to see you people die. I don't want to tear your country apart but I want you to do something. it is the wrong way your government has chosen : getting taxes - attacking other countries - killing people - taking their resources out to serve the people.
I just want you to wake some one from this dream they live in. it is not ending in peace and good long living. doesn't anybody believe in Judgement day ?

Your second line in your post caught my attention:Quote: I don't want to tear your country apart but I want you to do something.
Hmmm Interesting comment, and as for a judgment, it all depends who's doing the judging.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I am not jealous I seek the truth. If the whole dominions were Jews I wouldn't care.

I say they aren't jews living in Israel . and even they are jews they shouldn't take the land by force. and it is not humanistic to kill innocent people to make terror.

and it seems that you had just learned about some groups and try to label me.

let me tell you ' It doesn't work this way ' plus I can't wake some one who is pretending to sleep.

wish you suit dreams.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I am not jealous I seek the truth. If the whole dominions were Jews I wouldn't care.

I say they aren't jews living in Israel . and even they are jews they shouldn't take the land by force. and it is not humanistic to kill innocent people to make terror.

and it seems that you had just learned about some groups and try to label me.

let me tell you ' It doesn't work this way ' plus I can't wake some one who is pretending to sleep.

wish you suit dreams.

I did not point you out directly as being jealous, unless your feeling guilty about something?

The question should be, why is King Solomons temple in the land of Israel? Who does the temple belong to?
And the killing yes, should stop both ways, neither side is innocent when it comes to killing.
Need to get rid of the instigators that promote violence.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

how do you speak ? have you even read what I said before my sentences ?
you think you are smart . you want to condemn me but let me tell you , I see a lof of people like you who do not know how to discuss and they justwawnt to label other side and some times they try to convince the other side.

do you think that you know the whole truth and you have ever piece of information.

It is waste of time arguing with people like you.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think the vast majority of US citizens are brainwashed by the media through mindless television programs and the distraction of sports. I don't remember mass protests in the USSR during the soviet rule. People worked so much they didn't have time to think, like here, and they didn't want to face the consequences of protesting against the government, just like here. Come to think of it, the same was true in Nazi Germany and today's Communist China and North Korea.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

You are so right man killinganother man just needs to stop. I have no other words. After many years of being anti muslim, i just want it to stop. No more killing. Israel needs to be told they are wrong too, and the USA need to stop holding their hand.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

how do you speak ? have you even read what I said before my sentences ?
you think you are smart . you want to condemn me but let me tell you , I see a lof of people like you who do not know how to discuss and they justwawnt to label other side and some times they try to convince the other side.

do you think that you know the whole truth and you have ever piece of information.

It is waste of time arguing with people like you.

I never once condemned you, your getting excited and upset and I just pointed something out it was more of a question. My experience tells me when someone gets mad when you ask a direct question, chances are either their feeling guilty of something or they have nothing to prove otherwise.

So, if you do have another side to tell, than please educate me with what you know.

The reality is, there are Jews and Arabs living in Israel and that's the way it is. Unless your all in favor of wiping out all the Jews, than we have a problem with you rhetoric.

I agree the killing has to stop, but don't make it sound as if only one side is the guilty party, both are. And again not all Arabs feel the same, and not all are fanatical.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join