It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous hacks and exposes Westboro charlatans Baptist Church internal infrastructure during live c

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Wow, that lady is ridiculous! Ridiculous! Ridiculous! I kinda like her actually. This is one of the most ridiculous interviews I have seen. I recommend everyone watching this to see Shirley.

And then out of nowhere her GRANDSON shows up?? What???????????

This is totally off-topic but that video was entertaining!

Yeah, it was. Did you catch the part where Shirley said if she could find j35t3r she'd kiss him on his "little head"? I spit coffee all over my monitor when she said that. Go Shirley, you naughty little WBC minx!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hey guys.. It wasn't anonymous that did this (in the first place). There was never and operation, and it goes against their STAND FOR FREE SPEECH.

It was somebody claiming to be anonymous... Just so ya'll know.

Anonymous only did the stunt on live radio.
edit on 25-2-2011 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theamnesiac

Thanks for the info and clearing some things up. Makes much more sense now. That Savage girl escapade was disturbing as far as the girl herself.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

True enough but as we can see in the link provided in the original post here, there are at least some radio stations that have no problem putting them on the air. I'm sure the Church will chase any possible avenue to more exposure.Not to mention the fact that we are all talking about them here, meaning their attempts at more exposure is apparently working! So I imagine that this has had a quite positive effect for them, I'm sad to say.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This makes me feel like humans might make it after all. I mean free speech is one thing but he is crossed over to criminal. He shows up at funerals That is just wrong! People need to stand up to this guy and shut him down. I had not heard this story, so thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
for all you people asking why anon isn't targeting bigger fish than westboro and scientology.

The answer is simple, and i don't understand why you don't get it. Anonymous isn't some god given saviour of mankind out to stop the NWO. If you talked about the NWO in their chat they would just say ''tits or GTFO''. They don't care for conspiracy stuff, as they are not a political weapon.

secondly, anonlymous isn't just a ''group'' of hackers. Anonumous is anyone and everyone, that is the whole reason they are there, the whole reason why they can operate and is also the way they evade real capture. Truth is, anyone can be anonymous, on different levels, it's not some super secret hacker group (although the higher echelon hackers are pretty close knit and stay in regular communication) but on the wider whole, there are hundreds of thousands of anonymous, and anyone has the potential to be one. The guy who hacked westboro was probably not a member of the hacker group, but was most likely definately anonymous.

the reason WHY they seem to be fighting TPTB is because TPTB is heavily involved in internet censorship and such. There are several reasons why anon attacks a website/institution

1.foar teh lulz.

2.because they can.

3.they wronged anonymous in some way.

4.they are trying to clamp down on free speech (as anon is set on keeping the internet free and unregulated, otherwise they cannot function)

5.religion created ignorance (see westboro)

6. anti piracy bills, laws, treaties ( i helped shut down ACTA, for example)

7. they are trying to take/restrict our pr0nz (i helped in operation titstorm)

i've helped in quite a few operations before and i can tell you with confidence, anon is worldwide and has people of most nationalities, beliefs and social structures, so naturally, because of the size, different parts of anon do different tings, all under the banner of anonymous, because they are.

a few things to point out.

1. anonymous is not a psy-op, they are not being run by TPTB or any other third party group, as anonymous has no leader.

2.anonymous is based on quite a few boards, chatrooms, IRC channels and sites in the darkwebz, including ebaums.

3. any one of you can become part of anonymous simply by being there, you are already anon even if not waving their banner, because anon could be anyone.

4.rules 1 and 2

5.whoever that guy is who keeps raging about anon. y u mad bro?

6.inb4 buttmad

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
in the anon post that preceeded the actual hacking, where the speaker for anon said anon wasn't interested in hacking WBC, it mentions that anon does not believe in shirley's false god. yet anon contains christians, muslims, jews, pagans, etc. how can anon think god is false if christians, jews, muslims are in anon?

to me that statement suggests the writer of the post in which they were saying they didn't want to attack WBC, is speaking only for himself/herself, but using the royal we. so either anon is saying they know shirley's god is a false god because they are god or shirley's god is a false god because they don't believe in god.

don't think it's good form to make royal we statements without a concensus. are there really believers of god in anon or not?

oh and is the author saying that they don't believe in jesus (supposedly shirley's god), specifically? christians who don't believe in jesus? say what?
edit on 25-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

Watch the video, he did it while they were in the middle of the interview.

Nice.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The reply to westboro claimed it was written by 20 people.

They said that they were not hacking the site.

The woman claimed they could not hit site.

The anon demonstrated that they could.

End of story.

Look up what happened to hb gary federal.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The Church nut job lady is just trying to use Anonymous to get attention.

What an nut job.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by manuellabors

this is what was said in the post prior to any hacks on it, by anon (emphasis mine)

In closing, let us assure you: We are not BAWWWING sissies, nor are we afraid of your false god; we're just really busy. Stay tuned, and we'll come back to play another day. We promise.

found here
anonnews.org...

they have every right to say that and to believe it. i just want to clarify if they are saying "we" in the statement, does this indicate that there are christians in their ranks who think jesus is a false god? or was it just an unfortunate wording, or did the 20 have a quorum that jesus is a false god or what the heck is that supposed to mean? if it's a public statement in the royal we voice, shouldn't it represent a concensus of their ranks?
edit on 25-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
this is what was said in the post prior to any hacks on it, by anon (emphasis mine)

In closing, let us assure you: We are not BAWWWING sissies, nor are we afraid of your false god; we're just really busy. Stay tuned, and we'll come back to play another day. We promise.

found here
anonnews.org...

they have every right to say that and to believe it. i just want to clarify if they are saying "we" in the statement, does this indicate that there are christians in their ranks who think jesus is a false god? or was it just an unfortunate wording, or did the 20 have a quorum that jesus is a false god or what the heck is that supposed to mean? if it's a public statement in the royal we voice, shouldn't it represent a concensus of their ranks?

There is no such thing as consensus in the ranks of anon. There are Christian anons, there are atheist anons, and anons of just about every race, creed, and nationality you could conceive. Many are atheists or at least the armchair atheists that go around saying, '# Jesus' just because its 'edgy' and that's the cool thing to do when you're 15. Anon doesn't have spokespeople or press releases. Those are done by people who want to feel important on the internet. They can say whatever they want, it doesn't represent the whole. The collective voice is seen in action. Every individual has their own reason for why they do what they do but the collective might is focused on a singular target. To try to read any reason into anything that 'Anonymous' does is an effort in futility.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theamnesiac

so what they are saying is, even though we know we have christians in our ranks, we don't believe in jesus and are more than willing to attack christians who we don't feel are behaving like christians ? sorta like a witch hunt on steroids. perhaps if this is their M.O. they could write up their ten commandments, so the rest of the christian world will know what they can and cannot do? i mean, it's pretty obvious that WBC is off the richter scale in several areas, and it's obvious that scientology has problems too, and it's pretty obvious that most of us harbor some kind of prejudice against someone else for not believing what we believe, but frankly, just harboring it or saying it, doesn't necessitate or demand, punishment by faceless vigilantes. i understand the idealism, i just don't think idealism should result in making judgement calls of the magnitude anon is dealing out

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee

Originally posted by MindSpin
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Apparently there were two hacks, I wasn't aware of that at first. I only heard of Jester DDoS their websites.

I guess later Anon put up a message on one of their pages.

So, don't bother apologizing for your initial comment. That would be too gentlemanly. It would behoove you to get all the facts before you open your jack hole.

I came back and corrected my earlier statement before anyone else corrected me...I didn't see a need for an apology.

An apology would imply some wrong doing to someone or that someone was hurt....were you hurt by my comments???

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bepreparedd

Well, I can say with confidence that I'm not Anon. I cannot even figure out how to upload a new avatar pic, much less hack. But, you guys are great in my book, I like watching you guys give greedy corporate a-holes headaches.

edit on 25-2-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The memes Anon through out there were soo great!! And that lady was completely oblivious to them!

Over 9000! Serious business (srs bsns)!

Keep the lols coming!

Did I miss any others?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbyTarass

Interesting point of view, could you please give me more details about it ?
Thank you

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Read more carefully, they do not have an official spokeperson, anybody could be a spokeperson (actually everybody is trying to be Anonymous' one, that's probably their biggest problem).

So one guy stood up and wrote that message, he appears to be atheist, the letter would be different if another Anon wrote it.

Nowadays, people tend to put a lot of meaning in Anonymous actions even when there is none, those protests during Operation Chanology have rotten the apple, trying to give a positive background for the whole movement. That was fun when it used to be a zerg rush against petty things, online communities, games, people.
The whole Scientology/Wikileaks/Egypt/Tunisia is anon just trying to bite off more than one can chew

It's like that jester guy, claiming that he's part of anonymous (he did,multiple times) while he's working alone, writing his name all around the internet, like those guys so proud to say that they've taken part in some operation, spouting memes, yelling the so-called rules of internet, trying to act tough or mysterious, you're not, everybody see through that kind of roleplay.
You're a fraud.
edit on 25-2-2011 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Beautiful!
To any "Oldf*g" /b/rothers in this thread: Keep knockin' 'em down, /b/lackup is unlimited (If you know where to find it that is).

Edit: Anon has no leader and/or spokesmen. The power of anon is that there is no leader, no head to cut off. Whoever EVER claims to be a spokesman is lying, she/he is just an insider just like the rest of the tens of thousands of "us", we do not and will never have a leader.

IT--
edit on 25-2-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join