It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous hacks and exposes Westboro charlatans Baptist Church internal infrastructure during live c

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Love it! Forwarding a link to my Patriot Guard buddies...thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I actualy can tell you we didnt made this one
Its absolutely fake

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I think that woman (from Westboro) has GOT to be the most irritating person I've tried to listen to in a LONG time! Dear God, if she's the one they've put in charge of "talking" as she says, they have more problems than I knew...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Anonymous, when I first heard you were not responsible for the letter, I was a little bit disapointed. But when you told the religious nut to go check the site, her reaction was priceless as the one of the interviewer. He couldn't stop smiling. LOL You mess with the bull you get the horns. Keep it up. We the people need somone who will push back.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

The problem is that she's not only the spokesperson from WBC but she also thinks she's God's spokesperson.

Either she's talking nonsense or God has a very strange sense of humour.

Keep up the good work Anon.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
That woman...

She acts all nice and what not but she kept on cutting annon/anonymous off.... RUDE AS HELL!

She deserved that!

HAHAHAHA

Anon even gave a shout out to vegeta...

Its over 9000!!!

edit on 2/25/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I agree. But that is what is needed. A bully that pushes around the bullies that are to "big" for the average joe. Keep it up Anonymous.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
OMG ... ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS!!! It's about time the Morons of WBB got some of their own medicine! Filth spewing hate mongers!

S & F!!!

Anon - please continue your work and bring to light all the misdeeds of a corrupt gov (and "organized" religion) that was intended to be 'FOR the people BY the people!' Let us never forget, "People should not be afraid of their Governments, Governments should be afraid of their people!!"

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I read on their site the other day that they said they weren't going to do anything to WBC because they believe in freedom of speech even though they don't agree with what WBC is doing.... why would they say that?

Like Anon needs to do a 'sneak' attack?

edit/

Here's the link from their site.

anonnews.org...
edit on 25-2-2011 by CoincidenceX because: Citation!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

LOVE it! lol

Especially the note attached to the "War Room" link : "Did you mean the Media Department?"

...Who's your Christian now?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Seems more like an orchestrated "confrontation" to me.

What self respecting member of Anon(imous) would go hack a private server in public?

It's a one-way ticket to jail lol, anyone can say they're from Anon and photoshop a picture with their logo on it.

I think it's propaganda for more sinister agenda's in the near future (i smell internet restriction)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MITSwagger

It's great when someone doesn't do any research or even a google search before commenting. If you had so much as pulled up their Wiki page, you'd see the various jobs they've done in the name of freedom of information.

Anonymous Iran - working with a torrent site, garnered 22,000 followers to enable information freedom to the people of iran re: the elections

Operation Payback/Avenge Assange - took down visa, mastercard, amazon and paypal...all supports of anti-wikileaks movements and stopped the donations to sites attempting to bring wikileaks down

Thats 2 instances of very many. Just do some research before you go spouting they've never done anything worthwhile.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Some of the comments about 'Anonymous' are pretty foolish. Anonymous isn't a group that requires membership or has leadership, it simply is a group based on ideals that anyone can be a member of. They are, for the very large majority of their group, not an organized hacker army.

They gather on anonymity based image boards and forums which require no authentication to access, talk mostly jokingly about the state of current affairs (among many other useless topics), and if someone can convince enough 'members' that a cause deserves attention the ones they convince will hop on.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Takamuri because: typos

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
My theory.....
It was a setup.
Some government agency made contact with WBC asking for their help.
They used WBC to provoke Anon into hacking and while it happened a prepared government was secretly hacking right back.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I love these guys!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
How courageous of anonymous to come out as anonymous and present anonymous information that can be so trusted beause we know its from...anonymous. Get a grip and go get a fooking job!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Takamuri
Some of the comments about 'Anonymous' are pretty foolish. Anonymous isn't a group that requires membership or has leadership, it simply is a group based on ideals that anyone can be a member of. They are, for the very large majority of their group, not an organized hacker army.

They gather on anonymity based image boards and forums which require no authentication to access, talk mostly jokingly about the state of current affairs (among many other useless topics), and if someone can convince enough 'members' that a cause deserves attention the ones they convince will hop on.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Takamuri because: typos

"A member is a person who belongs to a social group or a group such as a company or nation who belongs to another group like an alliance or consortium. By extension it can refer to any part of a whole."

In other words, someone considering him/herself a part of Anonymous is most definitely a "member", regardless of wether or not they have a "leader"

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
1 to Anonymous

0 to Westboro Church

Nothing like having egg on thier faces now is there.

Completely owned, One would say

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join