It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous hacks and exposes Westboro charlatans Baptist Church internal infrastructure during live c

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnhancedInterrogator

lol. First WBC claims an attack from Anonymous. Then Anonymous denies they were involved. Then somebody set's up a live confrontation. During that confrontation, the Anonymous "representative" (if that's the right term), does a live hack into WBC's systems.

The cool thing about it is, they didn't just deface it. They posted information about WBC's internal network, and made it accessible via a special web-site they setup on WBC's system (/fags.php).

Here's link to a copy of some of what was posted ...

rovemonteux.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

Good on him! I hadn't even heard of this church, but they appear to be the kind that hate certain people even though said people have never done anything to harm them in anyway.

Gay people to be exact. I loathe people who harbour such hate towards people whose only "crime" is being who they have always been. Homosexuality is not a choice. You're born with it, just like the colour of your skin.

If jesus did exist, I think he would have accepted this. Why can't these zealots do the same?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Love them.

Gotta love them(Anonymous)!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
WBC is a disgrace to religon, ever since there protesting at KIA soldiers funerals I despised them...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MITSwagger
Really? Attacking a church's website? Wow. Let me know when they do something worth doing.

Obviously you don't know much about the Westboro Baptist "Church." They've garnered attention by protesting funerals of dead soldiers known to be homosexual and also the funeral for a little girl killed in the Tuscon shooting, among other horrible things. Their website is godhatesfags.com. That should be enough information right there.

Oh and most of them are lawyers who use their bad behavior to lure people in to attacking them so they can sue...just a great bunch of people...

Hopefully TH3 J35T3R doesn't stop there. I'm all for free speech but sometimes when you act like enough of an idiot, you get your websites destroyed.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Hawking because: Added last line

edit on 25-2-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MITSwagger
Really? Attacking a church's website? Wow. Let me know when they do something worth doing.

Erm at first they didn't attack it, they took the high ground and asked the church to leave them alone, the church in question decided to go after Anonymous, bad mouthing them and other such things so anonymous decided to respond.

Also the church in question is not exactly the peace loving kind, they have been banned from holding up signs saying things like "god hates the troops" at the funeral of soldiers. If you think that kind of behavior is excusable just because they're religious then i don't know what to say.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Just looks like one set of bullies pushing another set of bullies around.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
Gotta love Anonymous.

And it couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch.

Yeah it is really hard to feel sorry for the West Baptist Idiots... anything that makes them miserable makes me really REALLY happy

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Sounds more like a cult then anything.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I still do not get why people are still viewing this as bullies.

Anon are not perfect, they are disperate and have many different views on things. They do have in common a thing for freedom of speech and do many good things in support of this.

THEY DID NOT attack WBC, it turns out anons original message was was a hoax. They do not support there message but have strong views on freedom of speech and were not interested in blocking WBC.

WBC did not acknowledge this from anon and continued attacking them and calling them names across the internet. Meanwhile a hacker not affiliated with anon took thier websites down with ddos attacks.

A live cam meeting was scheduled with a member of anon, a top member of WBC and a host (You should watch it, its hilarious!). Again anon reiterated that they were not interested in WBC, but the crazy woman continued with the name calling. Anon (after being asked to hack WBC by the crazy woman), while giving the interview hacked the site and placed a file in WBC's download section which bitch slapped them. And have now posted online all their personal details and allowed other hackers to easily gain access tp their network.

Where in the above actions can you see that anon were acting like bullies?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
i love all the ass kissing going on here.

So named for a reason. but you all want your next Brittney Spears or Justin Timberlake,

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
sounds like the "anonymous" guy on the video, is a WOW(world of warcraft) player! Over 9000 is a big thing in that game for whatever reason, and also "serious business" or "srs bsns" also. Wonder if i ever played with him.

*Ahem*...You, sir, have your memes all wrong! "Over 9000" was something from Dragon Ball Z, and has been parodied countless times, serious business...yeah that didn't come from WoW either....But who knows, maybe he does play WoW.

Back on topic, I just can't help but grit my teeth over Sally Self Righteous...with that...goofy cheesy smile during the interview....I guess there is no such thing as bad publicity though

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Awesome!!! "Yes over 9000 sins, I keep a track!"

That woman is a moron.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Heehee...

Couldn't of happened to a better bunch of psychopaths!!

Thanks for the post!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

This is kinda what I was afraid of. Westboro has another moment in the Sun. Its what they wanted. They could give a crap about their web sites. I seriously doubt that such inbred hicks have much of a clue how to use a computer anyway. This was simply a way for them to get their message out. This is actually a win for them. The more attention they get the more they like it....they are attention whores (and that is truly the nicest thing I can say about them!!) I say, just ignore them. Thats what hurts them the most...they obviously have no shame, so trying to out them isn't going to work. Hacking their sites, just gives them another excuse to go on radio programs and spread their hate.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

This is kinda what I was afraid of. Westboro has another moment in the Sun. Its what they wanted. They could give a crap about their web sites. I seriously doubt that such inbred hicks have much of a clue how to use a computer anyway. This was simply a way for them to get their message out. This is actually a win for them. The more attention they get the more they like it....they are attention whores (and that is truly the nicest thing I can say about them!!) I say, just ignore them. Thats what hurts them the most...they obviously have no shame, so trying to out them isn't going to work. Hacking their sites, just gives them another excuse to go on radio programs and spread their hate.

I could certainly be wrong about this, but I think a lot of major media outlets would want to avoid giving them a voice of any kind, such as in a live interview. They may write articles about their dispute with th3 j35t3r and Anonymous but I think a lot of stations/channels/websites would do anything to avoid being actually affiliated with them. They're modern-day Nazis, there's nothing worse for your image

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Discernment needs to be the word of the day.

Can you not see that both of the groups are part of a CONTROL system. Classic divide & conquer tactic.

Westboro Baptist is being used knowingly or not to be a focal point to inflame sheeple against Christians.

Westboro Baptist is so far from being Christian it isn’t funny, but it is portrayed as Christian in order to insight a hatred against all Christian. Don’t be a Fool. This same tactic was used to spawn hatred against Muslims and Jews in the past and we see where that has taken us. Only the week minded, non-thinker falls for such tactics, but the sad part is that there are a multitude of these humans that are so easily lead astray.

Anonymous is another CONTROL mechanism, being portrayed as Robin Hood, but as another post referenced it IS the tool that the government will use to control the internet. This is Problem, Reaction, Solution tactic in plain sight. Don’t be Fooled ATS, we are more intelligent than this, we can see right through the manipulation. Side note- Anonymous’ LOGO is quite disturbing to me, anyone else see the signature of TPTB in its design?

In conclusion, We at ATS are “Free Thinkers”, we are not so easily fooled as the general population and We can see right through the tactics being deployed with this so-called confrontation.

We will not fall for it and we refuse to be divided so that we can be more easily conquered.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
God hates ignorance.

Now who's going to hell.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
i don't think hell is correctly understood.
anon should just leave WBC alone and go do something else. all it's doing is creating a shakespearean tragedy/comedy, attached to the words "church" and "christians," which has seen enough tragedy and comedy to the point of overkill.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join