Anonymous hacks and exposes Westboro charlatans Baptist Church internal infrastructure during live c

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+62 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Anonymous hacks and exposes Westboro charlatans Baptist Church internal infrastructure during live confrontation

rovemonteux.net

A source from Anonymous confronts Shirley Phelps-Roper from the charlatans at the Westboro Baptist Church, calling the supposed letter sent to Westboro by Anonymous a hoax, and then proceeds to hack the Westboro Baptist Church website during the interview.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
lol. First WBC claims an attack from Anonymous. Then Anonymous denies they were involved. Then somebody set's up a live confrontation. During that confrontation, the Anonymous "representative" (if that's the right term), does a live hack into WBC's systems.

The cool thing about it is, they didn't just deface it. They posted information about WBC's internal network, and made it accessible via a special web-site they setup on WBC's system (/fags.php).

Here's link to a copy of some of what was posted ...

rovemonteux.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

I am curious if the member of Anonymous was really a member or someone Anon asked to work on this job.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Good!

S+F

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

S & F.

God I friggin love it!

Whoever hacked those bums, I could kiss him or her!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So now what? What good could come from this and what is the point of this anyways? Was the WBC supposed to have some elite security system set up for their network? I just do not get it, it all seems so pointless IMO.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hahaha

Gotta love 'em

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by katfish

I am curious if the member of Anonymous was really a member or someone Anon asked to work on this job.

Of course, you're absolutely right. There's no way to be 100% sure. We can only judge by what (if any) alleged Anonymous comments/responses show-up on Twitter, etc.

I've also noticed that all the WBC-related web-sites are apparently down at the moment - presumably to remove the hacked content, etc.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This Anonymous dude is really the guy to change the tides! Could it be a new organization created for the solo purpose of obliterating the illumanati or is it for personal gains? Or is anon an Alien that has come for our aid? Well either way he's up to challenge the no god world leaders.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I spent a few days within the lower echelon of Anonymous workings... Never got the slightest feeling that their was a puppet master behind the 1000's of seemingly independent people just pissed off at whats been going on in the world. As the "hacks" become better coordinated I have to wonder if maybe their is more to Anonymous than the 1000's who are Anonymous.

Regardless, I would like to thank them for their WBC hack, this made my day!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
This Anonymous dude is really the guy to change the tides! Could it be a new organization created for the solo purpose of obliterating the illumanati or is it for personal gains? Or is anon an Alien that has come for our aid? Well either way he's up to challenge the no god world leaders.

I thought much of that too, even the alien bit. However. recently, a source has leaked that Anon is actually this guy:

Turns out, he was the "control" monkey in the lab that never received any fluoride, MSG, aspartame, or other chemicals. If this monkey can do that without chemicals, I wonder what we could do. I would entertain that idea, but it hurts to think too hard.

Personally, I like this Anon person ... but, could be a wolf in sheep's clothing.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
That interview is hysterical. Best thing I have seen in the last few weeks.

I just do not know what to think of Anon. They seem real perfect, doing things that would give the Government an excuse to take more control and restrict the internet.

On the other hand, I cant think of a better way to fight back that does not require violence, does not require waking up the sheeple, you have an issue...and BOOM.. it's done.

There is something to be said from both sides of this issue.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I know it's idiotic and a waste of time to troll trolls but this.....

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Gotta love Anonymous.

And it couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
wow way to go ANONYMOUS that is such a classy kiss my ass. hats off to you, keep it real and never take any #!!!

great post .. thank you OP

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I love it

good work anon

Just goes to show if you repeatedly poke a bear with a sharp stick, that your going to regret it.

I almost hope the westbourgh church carry on, just to see them made fools of by anon again.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yay for more publicity for the WBC.

Ummmm....no....wait....that's not right???

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Star and Flag!

Have these Anonymous folks got any better targets than West Boro or Scientology?

If they are talented hackers IMO there are people who deserve to be attacked much more than these two lame organisations. I have only recently heard of them so I am not fully aware of their antics.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You guys do know that Anon said they didn't hack their websites...right?

Another hacker did...but continue on humping Anon's leg.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin
You guys do know that Anon said they didn't hack their websites...right?

Proof of this?

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def