It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous Healing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed an upsurge in spontaneous healing?
I don't mean something you read about, but something you have had first hand experience with.
I personally know of two cases were people that were clinically diagnosed with conditions have had the conditions vanish (in one case) over night.

One was a person with lymphoma.
He went in for his usual check up and all his blood tests came back negative.
The cancer was/is gone.

Another case was a man who was overweight and had heart problems.
He was scheduled to go in for a surgery to place stents, and when they did his pre-surgery tests, the clogged arteries were all clear.
They sent him home.

Now these are not cases I have heard of, I know these people.

I guess what I am wondering is with all the 2012 talk, things aligning etc., is it possible that energy is aligning and that we will start seeing more and more cases like this.

Yes I know these are just isolated instances and a far cry from a world wide phenomena, but I just wondered if anyone else had had this happen with friends or family this year?
I know here on ATS, a lot of times when one person speaks up, others will mention things that they may have not thought of.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I had diabetes typ 2 and i completely got rid of it...
My doctor told me that would have to take pills for the rest of my life. At first I took them for about a half year and everything worked fine. Then I decided that I want to life without the pills, so I just quit taking them. After one month of not taking them and I had my monthly control and the doctor told me everything was alright and I should stick with my medication. Then I told him that I didnt take them ...He checked my Blood again , and I still check every haf year, and I am still completely ok!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mundl

Now what do you attribute that to?
Did you do anything other than just quit taking the meds?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
In the case of diabetes, alot of it is controlled through drugs, but smart dieting, very low carb diets can also have the same effect.

Typically medical institutions focus on one area, and not on a holistic approach to general health and well being.

My ex from many years ago had polisistic ovaries. As a result she would be high one minute, fast asleep the next, her menstrual cycle was shot to bits, and her hormones weren't much better. After a load of tests, examinations and a list of medication - the problems remained.

After seeking out a nutritionist, she found other underlying issues related to her diet which caused knock on effects in other areas. Within 3 treatments she was 90% improved... then we broke up lol. My point is, Western Medicine is focused on fixing or covering up a problem - sometimes you need to take a far bigger look at the health and wellbeing of an individual and look at how the whole puzzle sits together.

So not quite on topic for the OP, I believe in the ability for one to cure themselves and in positive thinking. To happen that quickly I don't know - but the human mind is infinitely more powerful than any medical practitioner.

top topics

join