It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Out, NASCAR Still in the Game!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by G.A.G.

What I said is that it had a significant impact.

1/3 is a significant impact.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

All your tax money is comingled too.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
We don't need military advertising budgets. Haven't they heard? They've used up all our money and then some already. The military should just stick to the free social networking sites for their "advertising" i.e. recruitment like most of the rest of us do.

And Annee has a total point...the irony of them advertising with a fuel-guzzling sport when we're sending troops over to guard interests in and for the fuel producing nations is really too much to take.

Then tell the powers that be to allow drilling and problem solved.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
reply to post by JewelFlip

The money is comingled and it is impossible to ascertain which fungible dollar goes to what. Planned Parenthood has consistently failed to successfully pass external audits which would show that the proper internal controls are in place to ensure that the federal money is ring-fenced from other operating funds.

Even though we currently have a disagreement about nascar...DF, I gotta agree 100%, with your assertions in this reply. g.a.g.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Federal funding provides a third of their operating costs, while the rest comes from private donors. Only 3% of the services provided at Planned Parenthood are abortions. I don't believe that they would use the federal funding if it meant that they would loose it. They are not performing so many abortions they would need to dip into the federal funding. I tried to find an article that would back up what you said, as I've not heard of this problem before. If you could provide one, I would be very happy to read it.

reply to post by HoldTheBeans

Could you clarify?
Are you saying Planned Parenthood employees are prostitutes? Or are you referring to the sting operation that resulted in the New Jersey staff member being fired? I can assure you, that while I can't attest for all clinics because I haven't been, if a minor requests an abortion - their parents will be notified.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JewelFlip

Here are a couple of articles which depict the results of audits into Planned Parenthood. As you will find, they can't explain what they are doing with their money - in some cases they can't explain where it is.

www.newspapertree.com...

saynsumthn.wordpress.com...

www.lifenews.com...

Many more out there. Financial mismanagement is rife with Planned Parenthood and always has been.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join