It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fusion Centers are gathering ALL your Internet Traffic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

They have Solved this too... You like Pizza?
www.usatoday.com...

Missouri tracks scofflaws via pizza-delivery databases

Order a Pizza and if you have a Warrant in many of the 50 States now, Instead of Pizza at the Door the Cops will be there. Added of course too. THE DATA BASE.
When you call you give your REAL NAME, Real Address etc... They Got You.

Now what to you do to a Pizza Firm that SELL'S that information to the Credit Bureau's? This was all creditors can track your every move.

Maybe you want to read on the Scofflaw and see how bad it is and do a story on it?

Take care.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So is Fusion Echelon's 21st century name?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
So is Fusion Echelon's 21st century name?

Since Fusion is above board I would say no.. Echelon is still Echelon.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Above what board? Here we are discussing both. I'm sure they're connected.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
hey op!

thanks for the post, had no idea these even existed!
though, i was wondering if we had fusion centers in the great white north of canada?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by discostu123
what exactly is a fusion centre? im curious..

stu

Fusion Center
en.wikipedia.org...

Who's Spying in Your Neighborhood? - Map
www.aclu.org...

And if your wondering who else is spying on you:

Turn In Your Friends, Your Neighbors, Your Relatives, Your Children.. Join Infragard Today!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Homeland Security 'Messages' Coming To Walmart, Hotels, Malls
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2/24/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: headings, link

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hah, I really do wish they'd come after me, I've had a bone to piick with these guys for a while now, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. : D
To any gov't officials that it may concern: Fiick you bltches, bring it.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rapsmack

I stayed up to watch the replay of this episode. I was so glad I did. I had no idea what a fusion center was. and needless to say I was completely appalled. I actually saw it was going to be replayed and wanted my father to watch it, we have comcast and it has that whole guide thing that tells you what is coming on & info for what you watching, and I put it on, it said that's what we were watching but it was actually "world's wildest police chases #571" i thought maybe our tv stuff was messed up.

until i started reading about how others were experiencing the problems with tivos and other things.

sooooo crazy! thanks for sharing the videos here, people need to be aware of it!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
s&f for this thread. there are a couple fusion centers by me. the info they gather on people is ridiculous. I'm in pa, and there is some type of release they do every month or so where they list the groups/people they have on the "watch list" one of them is a mennonite group. really? why are they there.

a young kid did an editorial in my local paper about how he was put on a list after he made a post on his personal blog on how he did not agree with the traffic light cameras, and how they could essentially follow you from point A to point B. He got the listing of where these said traffic light cameras were right off the PennDot site. and they labeled him a domestic terrorist. really? what

I think essentially what they are trying to do is not just watch us. but want us to be scared of being on that list. of being watched. no one wants that. what if you go to apply for a job, and it comes up your on a watch list? just because you supported ron paul, or you talked about your dislike for traffic cameras?

an idea is the scariest thing to the government. it can spark a revolution. they want to spook people into not sharing opinions, to not having ideas.

or at least this is my opinion.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The Idea it to keep the American People in a State of Panic.

Obama and Janet BABY want you to turn in your Neighbors too. and guess what...

Iphone has an App for that too.
Yes, Keep up with the 21st Century and if you see your Office Member or Neighbor doing something YOU DON'T like... Click a Pic and Send it in with the new App.

There is a great School project done in the late 70's, It was called the 3rd Wave. or Third Wave. Google has a crappy movie on it too. Quality sucks. Movie is OK.

It was designed to answer the questions, How could the Jews and such of Hitler's day turn their Neighbors and even Family in to the Gestapo SS. The Class developed their own Hand Shake to Identify them as being part of the Third Wave. Like later the Nazi Salute.

It cost many in the Class their own Friends. At the end of the film they are left waiting for a Special Speaker that will address them all... I will leave you with that. Many Kid's were left in tears...

The Movie: video.google.com...#

HTML of the Writing: www.ronjoneswriter.com...

Try to have a nice day.

Heil Hitler, We are CLOSE....

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Thank you for your Post. It would seem that these are the Hub for the New Counsil of Governors.
The Coming of Martial Law and dividing of the People of America.

Thanks.

EXECUTIVE ORDER
ESTABLISHMENT OF THE COUNCIL OF GOVERNORS
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America,including section 1822 of the National Defense Authorization Act of 2008 (Public Law 110-181), and in order to strengthen further the partnership between the Federal Government and State governments to protect our Nation and its people and property, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Council of Governors.
(a) There is established a Council of Governors (Council).The Council shall consist of 10 State Governors appointed by the President (Members), of whom no more than five shall be of the same political party. The term of service for each Member appointed to serve on the Council shall be 2 years, but a Member may be reappointed for additional terms.
(b) The President shall designate two Members, who shall not be members of the same political party, to serve as Co-Chairs of the Council.

Sec. 2. Functions. The Council shall meet at the call of the Secretary of Defense or the Co-Chairs of the Council to exchange views, information, or advice with the Secretary of Defense; the Secretary of Homeland Security; the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counter-terrorism; the Assistant to the President for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Engagement; the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Americas’ Security Affairs; the Commander,United States Northern Command; the Chief, National Guard Bureau; the Commandant of the Coast Guard; and other appropriate officials of the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Defense, and appropriate officials of other executive departments or agencies as may be designated by the Secretary of Defense or the Secretary of Homeland Security.Such views, information, or advice shall concern:
(a) matters involving the National Guard of the various States;
(b) homeland defense;
(c) civil support;
(d) synchronization and integration of State and Federal military activities in the United States; and
(e) other matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland defense, and civil support activities.

Sec. 3. Administration.
(a) The Secretary of Defense shall designate an Executive Director to coordinate the work of the Council.
(b) Members shall serve without compensation for their work on the Council. However, Members shall be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by law.
(c) Upon the joint request of the Co-Chairs of the Council, the Secretary of Defense shall, to the extent permitted by law and subject to the availability of appropriations, provide the Council with administrative support,assignment or detail of personnel, and information as may be necessary for the performance of the Council’s functions.
(d) The Council may establish subcommittees of the Council. These subcommittees shall consist exclusively of Members of the Council and any designated employees of a Member with authority to act on the Member’s behalf, as appropriate to aid the Council in carrying out its functions under this order.
(e) The Council may establish a charter that is consistent with the terms of this order to refine further its purpose,scope, and objectives and to allocate duties, as appropriate,among members.

Sec. 4. Definitions. As used in this order:
(a) the term “State” has the meaning provided in paragraph (15) of section 2 of the Homeland Security Act of 2002(6 U.S.C. 101(15)); and
(b) the term “Governor” has the meaning provided in paragraph (5) of section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122(5)).

Sec. 5. General Provisions.
(a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:
- (1) the authority granted by law to a department, agency, or the head thereof; or
- (2) functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary,administrative, or legislative proposals.
(b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.
(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join