It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the new "Nibiru", Tyche on course to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I heard of this new Tyche Planet in our Solar System and effecting us. Does anyone know where this planet is on course towards?

Does anyone have a projection or some sort of destination this planet will be at in the coming years?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ohhh, so now its a "new" NIbiru?!
What happened to the old Nibiru?!

Perhaps contributing here would be a good idea: Nibiru?? New planet to be discovered. Four times the size of Jupiter!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I don't think it's been substantiated yet, but if it were, it's very far out there and I don't think would be on a collision course with Earth. It would really just have a very long orbital period.

Nibiru/Schmibiru

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

lol.. I was about to post this in the thread you just made... well..

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

im not too sure... but it won't be here in 2012 like people think it will... i think nibiru is real, but it won't be in our solar system till like 2030 or 2060 or somethin... and according to alex collier (a ufo abductee) says nibiru is a "spaceship"... he says the moon is a spaceship too :S he says the moon is hollow and inside is the cockpit basically lol... same goes for niburu....
my point is, nobody knows the truth. we'll just have to wait and see... is tyche and nibiru the same thing?

new topics

top topics

join