It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Cuernavaca;

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Came across this video but it has a music in it, red flag right away some would cry;Looks really strange,if real and shows no signs of tampering or CGI manipulation that is.I am no expert at CGI or computer software manipulation , so i will reserve judgment for now until there is more data or information to go on;

INFO; accompanying video;

UFO in Cuernavaca UFOs seem to cast rays. The place has the greatest impact was from a farm located on the shores of Mexico Cuernavaca highway The UFO crew collected soil samples, plants, insects and even humans can take from seven cells (a cervical vertebra in evidence.) When this happens, "said Diaz, with the permission of the witness. Do not do it against the will because they respect the free will. For some researchers, these materials are very interesting, but for others this is just an optical illusion. Spread occurs when bright light is captured by the CCD and the result is an additional signal light, which is recognized as a vertical band of light above and below the source. Even though we know that the optical effects are common when very bright objects, I think that is the case with all the videos of Cuernavaca. It should be noted that the lightning seems low, do not cross the object, as in the smear. In any case, I do up. Another aspect that invites reflection, is that the witness stated he observed at first sight when they left the light pulses UFO. In the video of December, Henry saw the red light of an antenna and the moon (as landmarks), and they do not emit pulses only asshole flight. Another material of this type has been disclosed, is to launch a UFO ray on the White House.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Did you actually read the text ?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think youtube poster jackjolli sums up my feelings perfectly

the title says it all. "incredible" ....there is nothing credible about this useless footage

Music sucks as well

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT

Henry saw the red light of an antenna and the moon (as landmarks), and they do not emit pulses only asshole flight.

Sorry but that one killed me!
edit on 24-2-2011 by Signals because: classified

new topics

top topics

join