It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ruso-American Allieance vs. China.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i believe that a war with china will be fought with in our lifetimes. most likely before 2020. i make this prediction after reading all the news posted about china invading tiawan if tiawan delcares soverinty(sp). they seem very serious about it, and i think with all of the arogance of the chinese government they will invade. they do not fear any enemy.

the major players will be the russians and the americans, and maybe the japanese, fighting against the PLA (peoples liberation army). tiawan will fall to china as the US and Russia have no sufficent forces in the area to counter such an attack. although such forces will be mustered in a few weeks after the attacks and the allied counter attack will begin. tiawan will be liberated by combined US and Japanese forces while the russians start moving on the chinese main land. weather the counter attack will to all the way to the chinese capitol i do not know. but i do know that tiawan will be taken back easily for china will be moving forces from tiawan to reinforce the russian front. i also i do not know weather nuclear weapons are expended. if they are china will use them first to slow the advance of the US-Japanese forces, and possibly against the russians.

i also make this prediction because i believe that fighting a asian communist army skips an generation in my family. my grandfather fought againt the north korean army in the 50's. my father, although a military vetern, has not seen combat. now with me entering the USAF in august and all this news about china wanting to take tiawan back i feel its only a matter of time before i share the same distinction as my grandfather, ahving served when a war was on with asian communist.

call me crazy if you want , cause i probally called you crazy in one of your predictions. and hey theres no math involved in this one.

[edit on 7-16-2004 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
no one takes me seiously? all the ones with all numbers get more attention and their math comes out not being true!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Why would Russia team with USA Forces? I only saw Russia team with a coalition, but I don't think Russia will team with USA to fight China. I doubt it. Maybe it's because China has Nukes that Russia will stand back?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Why would Russia team with USA Forces? I only saw Russia team with a coalition, but I don't think Russia will team with USA to fight China. I doubt it. Maybe it's because China has Nukes that Russia will stand back?

theres a lot of bad blood between china and russia. russia has half of her nukes pointed at china. so if theres a war russia just wont stand by idally. they will fight with the US becasue they know that the chinese can do some damage to them if they attack and russia has nothing in the way to stop it.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The thing is, maybe Russia will not commit forces in such a war with China. I think that maybe Russia will see it as a strategic disadvantage, considering the way USA is now in control over Iraq. I think that Russia would rather keep China independent while Russia stands by and lets China take Taiwan for an eventual alliance with the new China?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
theres a lot of bad blood between china and russia. russia has half of her nukes pointed at china. so if theres a war russia just wont stand by idally. they will fight with the US becasue they know that the chinese can do some damage to them if they attack and russia has nothing in the way to stop it.

IMHO, the US's long term interests lie with Russian not China. China will not be satisfied if it assimilates Taiwan, It also has its eyes on the Spratay Islands etc. China would be able to fight off one front, but not two so it makes sence from a defensive standpoint as well. From a practical standpoint, Russia has natural resources the US needs, and the US has capital, and technology that Russia needs.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Russia against China? I dunno...

if I remember correctly there has never been a communist vs communist in a war...like governments usually team up from what I've seen in the past

I could be wrong....that and who knows if it's a factor in this day and age

personally, I say from the looks of it this next war will be imperialism vs communism

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I HAVE A FEELING THAT CHINA AND US WILL COME TO BLOWS DURING THE WAR GAME DRILLS NEAR TAIWAN IN WHICH 7 AIR CRAFT CARRIERS ARE TO BE DEPLOYED TO DO A MACH INSURGENCY/ INVAISON OF TAIWAN BEING HELD AT AN ISLAND RELATIVE IN DESIGN AS THE LAND MASS OF TAIWAN

OTHERWISE WHY WOULD HAVE CHINA MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR THE U S TO FIND OUT ABOUT THEIR NEW SUB AND THEY KNEW IT WOULD CAUSE A PAUSE IN OUR ACTIONS BECAUSE WE CANT EASILY TRACK THIS SUB

IT ALSO PUTS A WEAPON TO BEAR ON US THAT I BELEIVE WILL BE USED TO BE A METHOD OF MAKING DEMANDS OF THE U S OR TO INTIMIDATE US INTO NOT DEPLOYING SO CLOSE TO THEIR AREA

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I completly disagree with this. China and Russia have been becoming better and better friends. Don't forget who has been buying all the Russian high tech toys-thats right, China.
As for teaming up, I think Russia would team up with China against the US. Think about, Russia has all the high tech and plans, China has money, many power and togather they would make a match for the US.
For now, lets assume (I know, never assume) any conflict stays nonnuclear. China is at home, Russia is close by and the US is very far away.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Doesnt matter really.. if a WWIII breaks out we're all toast. Theres too many screwed up leaders controling nukes to be trusted. If a world war broke out, you know damn well eventually one of these leaders would push the big red button before going down.

The whole "if I go down, im taking you all down" mentality is too strong in today's leaders.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwsdakota
Doesnt matter really.. if a WWIII breaks out we're all toast. Theres too many screwed up leaders controling nukes to be trusted. If a world war broke out, you know damn well eventually one of these leaders would push the big red button before going down.

The whole "if I go down, im taking you all down" mentality is too strong in today's leaders.

why does every associate WWIII with the end of the world. WWIII started when 9/11 happened. a war with china would be WWIV!

and of course russia would fight againt china. so what if they give the chinese waepons? HELLO THE US GAVE THE TALIBAN WEAPONS TO FIGHT OFF THE SOVIET INVASION IN THE 80's.

and the last time i checked russia was no longer a communist government. they would fight china because they know that if china attacked the US they would also attack russia becasue they know that russia supports the US and gets alot form the US, like alaskan oil.

china would attack russia no doubt in my mind.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yeah, China is just an insane psychopath ready to burst at the seams and invade the earth.

You honestly think China would be stupid enough to try to invade earth when it is coming out on top naturally? The people there aren't stupid - why would they undergo a war to take with high risk in 10 years what they will have naturally within 50?

Honestly, Russia is dead guys. The US is dying. 80%+ Of the world hates the US and doesn't want to be 'owned' by it any more. The US is overproducing its own money and its production has gone down. It relies heavily on imports, its crime rates are sky high, its unemployment rate is giant, there aren't enough children being born to sustain the population, let alone expand it, it is going to reinstate the draft to the hatred of its people, human rights are being removed, democracy isn't working and appointed officials make the important decisions! The US is dying.

China is expanding phenominally, they've had to limit population growth, they've had to limit economical growth, they already have the largest army in the world, they are swiftly becoming the world economic leader, they will work with tech-savvy Japan more and more, China is already the way of the future, they just aren't so dumb as to start a war and risk what they're already going to have.

top topics

join