It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you that sure "Nibiru" exists?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by bekod
i have one lets rename it that way one name will be used Rouge planet Mr Johnston, that way if is call jay dave jon john NE, X ,I ,H ,2313 ,2013, An451 ,DARK STAR, death star, the 9th 10th 11th 12th, suns twin, Nibiru, Eris, Hucabus, it is all the same thing the, planet , Brown DWARF, all the same the only common fact is it is thought to lay be out side the Oort cloud other that that the name its size it,s RA DEC is all speculation, thought, and theory. and as far as picks pleas no. name is fine for now.

speechless not able to say speak talk , so i ask one name fits all??a
will do, do you under stand now???
edit on 24-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

name fits but thing new different way to say other thing in all ways, are you for name of same all?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have asked my ggod friends brother who actually lectures astronomy at a University. He stated that Planet X is an object which has been identified some 30 years ago, and that he knows of no such facts that it will cause any catastrophy.

Is that the participation you are looking for?

Hope that helped you.

BTW you have not added any new twist or information by starting this thread. Its been done over, and over. Now again by you. Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There is absolutley no proof for this, however, here is what my imagination has come up with so far. I'll call it my special ATS Aliens/Nibiru/Everything eXplanation (notice the "x")

Ok, here we go:

A) Tear in the time-space continuum, Nibiru crosses the gap.
B) Humans live in an artificially controlled time-space
C) On 20-12 we have to "jump the gap" by walking through special dimensional gateways
D) If we take the "high road" then we will end up on the correct side of the coin
E) If we take the "low road" we will end up on the more dynamic/chaotic side of the coin
F) Eventually both sides start to connect, and then later on after that the cycle repeats
G) The aliens generally live in the real time-space, and some of them are immigrating into our time space by either:
i) Creating hybrids of their own kind and of human kind in clone facilties.
ii) Creating hybrids of thier own kind with predatory abductions and implantation (swapping fetuses).
iii) Using the human body as a "vessle" and implanting thier souls into human bodies (body snatchers).
iv) Temporarily crossing into our time-space so they can make the "jump" to the other side
H) Those who do not transition to either side (those "on the fence") will transition directly to the after-life (i.e. pass out and die) and if they are an advanced sprit then they will be able to ascend to the higher-dimensional world.

edit on 24-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
and then in the beginning there was www.youtube.com... DARK STAR and then a DOGON STAR www.youtube.com... the rest is well ATS history.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
I have asked my ggod friends brother who actually lectures astronomy at a University. He stated that Planet X is an object which has been identified some 30 years ago, and that he knows of no such facts that it will cause any catastrophy.

Is that the participation you are looking for?

Hope that helped you.

BTW you have not added any new twist or information by starting this thread. Its been done over, and over. Now again by you. Thanks for your contribution.

And yet, you add to it. Thanks for your contribution and your good friends brother.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I don't think anyone is picking up what you are throwing down.

Understand?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
nobody can see it cause the data is missing, but it's not the first time they tried to hide a planet

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

name of all "same name thing past Oort cloud" does that work? just seeing if we are talking about the same thing? and i think we are. no tat that is settled. off to see the reply's

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Are you that sure "Nibiru" exists?!,

Maybe, but it has not entered our solar system (yet) that's for sure. When I clicked on the topic I thought you might have some overwhelming evidence that it does not exist. Ah well.

I have a question for you dear cluck. What drives you to spend hours advising people in cyberspace, that they are wrong?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Long time reader , first time poster i could not agree more with you , some of the ridiculous posts lately have me despairing of the OP especially the fear and doom merchants who seem to collect information second hand from dubious sites and copy / paste and sit back waiting for stars and flags and their ego's massaging then bale out when common sense enters the thread only to appear later and claiming they are being victimised for their efforts.
I applaud you and support your post 100 per cent.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Some of you seem to not comprehend the thread. I am not here with evidence for or against the claim of Nibiru. My opinion and suggestion are aimed at NIBIRU BELIEVERS to log off, go visit an astronomy club, talk to amateurs and partake in Q & A sessions. Challenge them. Alert your community that our government and Nasa are in cahoots to take down images of space in the hopes to keep us in the dark. Most OP's (as pointed out earlier) are more interested in stars and flags. If they truly cared about the future of our planet and its demise to a solar object/planet/brown dwarf/whatever, why not alert the masses and your community. Your cause is not going to move forward fighting avatars and monikers with embedded youtube clips.
edit on 24-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I´m not sure but i don´t dismiss the story either. I guess time will tell. The fact that NASA found a new planet and named him Tyche was a little bit to coincidental for my taste.Believe whatever you want but don´t blame other people if the story turns out to be true.

Everything is possible.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
I do not believe "Nibiru" exists and I have never seen compelling evidence of it's existence either.

The ancient city of Nippur used to be called Niburu.

Today we call it Nuffar:

Nippur (Sumerian: Nibru, often logographically recorded as 𒂗𒇸, EN.LILKI, "Enlil City;"[1] Akkadian: Nibbur) was one of the most ancient of all the Sumerian cities. It was the special seat of the worship of the Sumerian god Enlil, the "Lord Wind," ruler of the cosmos subject to An alone. Nippur was located in modern Nuffar in Afak, Al-Qādisiyyah Governorate, Iraq

Source: Source

This dude lives there:

Maybe we should ask him.

Sumerian texts refer to Nibiru, or Nibru, or Neberu as the city of Enlil and built by Enlil. Later, with the rise of the god Marduk (Babylonian period), Nibiru came to mean the planet Jupiter. The word also had other meanings, like a place of crossing such as a river ford or a bridge. Babylonians used the word to indicate the highest point the stars reach in the night sky, which happens (in the Northern Hemisphere) on the summer solstice.) This last is sort of related to the crossing place idea, in a way, if you think about it.

Harte

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You did not answer my question? I know what your thread is about, you are taking the proverbial out of people who look into what ever is possible in this vast universe or universes. Like going round to your neighbors and declaring "there is a huge planet heading in our direction" best not to plan owt mate.
So far I think anything is possible and we are just starting to comprehend it.

By the way, you are one of my favorite posters on ATS, I don't know about this thread though, it's like a banana skin, I have seen a few slip up's round here lately...

Beam me up, scotti.

e2a Type0

edit on 25/2/2011 by lewtra because: To tell cluckerspud, I like him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join