It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you that sure "Nibiru" exists?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'd like to propose some ideas for the Nibiru hunters/believers to help you fight for your cause. You seem to be very passionate about this idea that everyday a new thread pops up and it results in the same thing every time. The same facts spewed back and forth. Nothing new has come to light with every thread. Just the same principle arguments.

So if these ideas about a rogue planet in our solar system (which could result in something catastrophic) is that real to you, why have you not brought this to your community and neighbors. March on Washington if need be. I think it's pretty foolish to waste your time trying to convince a few people here, when you could have nice little town hall meeting and present your ideas to your community about how you need to come together and save planet earth. Seriously though. Why have you not presented this with your community?! It's real, right? Let em know. Or better yet, contact your nearest astronomy club and see if they will let you do a presentation.

Every Friday I go to the Astronomy Club at our local university with my telescope and listen to speakers and participate in Q & A. These are things I encourage for you. Speak to amateur astronomers. Look through a telescope. Google: "Your Town, Astronomy Club". Log off youtube, look up at the sky and talk with real amateur astronomers, ask them questions. I challenge you to challenge an astronomer. They are not that hard to find, approach or talk to.

You have an obligation here. The knowledge in which you claim to have is useless on this forum, unless you are content with copying and pasting and running in circles. Get out there and reach your community with your vast knowledge of planetary phenomenon.

May the force be with you!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yes

It is called Jupiter.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Yes

It is called Jupiter.

Wonderful contribution.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
We will know one way or the other with-in a few months now, I would think...It doesn't matter to me if there is Nibiru or no Nibiru...The only thing it can take from me is this old worn out piece of flesh...It can't take my soul, which was never born nor will never die....So, if your coming Nibiru, come on Baby and do your stuff.....

P/S..What is so funny about it all is that if it does come or anything big happens, people, (Idiots) will be out there stealing t.v. set, Wii's,computers, etc....What they don't know is there will be no electricity to run that junk on...I can see them now.....lol.....

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
P/S..What is so funny about it all is that if it does come or anything big happens, people, (Idiots) will be out there stealing t.v. set, Wii's,computers, etc....What they don't know is there will be no electricity to run that junk on...I can see them now.....lol.....

I would think that the video games would work with a diesel generator... just one more thing to grab on the "riot grocery list"

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

The same facts spewed back and forth

theres no facts. Its all completely made up, its just a popular topic because its exciting..personally I dont think the vast majority of nibiru posters actually believe it...would make a great idea for a film though - hope your reading all the posts and taking notes, mr spielberg

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by discostu123

The same facts spewed back and forth

theres no facts. Its all completely made up, its just a popular topic because its exciting..personally I dont think the vast majority of nibiru posters actually believe it...would make a great idea for a film though - hope your reading all the posts and taking notes, mr spielberg

I disagree. Here is a fact. Zechiria Stichin was an economics history major. FACT. He was not trained or did he attain a degree in Sumerian language.

Thanks for dropping in.
edit on 24-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Well for a second your facts are wrong, Nibiru is the moon that is earth like and orbits planet-x which is a brown dwarf. Known to be the real threat to earth. I'm not going to discuss if anyone of these is real but we will know soon enough. Being prepared for anything any time is a good choice rather than waiting for my ass to get kicked.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99

Well for a second your facts are wrong, Nibiru is the moon that is earth like and orbits planet-x which is a brown dwarf. Known to be the real threat to earth. I'm not going to discuss if anyone of these is real but we will know soon enough. Being prepared for anything any time is a good choice rather than waiting for my ass to get kicked.

Which fact is wrong? My OP is opinion and pure suggestion.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i have one lets rename it that way one name will be used Rouge planet Mr Johnston, that way if is call jay dave jon john NE, X ,I ,H ,2313 ,2013, An451 ,DARK STAR, death star, the 9th 10th 11th 12th, suns twin, Nibiru, Eris, Hucabus, it is all the same thing the, planet , Brown DWARF, all the same the only common fact is it is thought to lay be out side the Oort cloud other that that the name its size it,s RA DEC is all speculation, thought, and theory. and as far as picks pleas no. name is fine for now. i for got the names Nemeses Ne-misses Tyche Nemisis Nemesis 22 names and counting if and when it Si found it Will be renamed again see NASA JPL WISE and NEOWISE for the latest possibility
edit on 24-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I do not believe "Nibiru" exists and I have never seen compelling evidence of it's existence either.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
i have one lets rename it that way one name will be used Rouge planet Mr Johnston, that way if is call jay dave jon john NE, X ,I ,H ,2313 ,2013, An451 ,DARK STAR, death star, the 9th 10th 11th 12th, suns twin, Nibiru, Eris, Hucabus, it is all the same thing the, planet , Brown DWARF, all the same the only common fact is it is thought to lay be out side the Oort cloud other that that the name its size it,s RA DEC is all speculation, thought, and theory. and as far as picks pleas no. name is fine for now.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

S&F

It's not just with Nibiru, it's with everything that WE feel is being covered up. We just talk about it, no action. It's like we take an opportunity to make people aware and use it to benefit ourselves in the form of Stars and Flags. I personally don't know what to believe regarding the issue. As a Muslim, one of our prophecies of the end times is that "the sun will rise from the west" and that is what a lot of Muslims use to connect the Nibiru theory with our faith. I do also believe that if it turns out that we are about to be screwed from behind by a PLANET, there's nothing we could do about it. So I'm down with the 'wait and see' plan of things.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

for once speechless, well what do you think one name fits all?????

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

no, Zechiria Stichin completely misinterpreted (deliberately if you ask me) summarian symbolism to create a sensationalized story to sell books.

None of his piers agree with him. He is nothing more than a laughing stock not to be taken seriously by anybody apart from gullible fools who will believe anything.

I'm sure if you examine ancient imagery from any civilization you can pretty much find anything you like...whatever you want to intemperate it as...a big mac, a laptop, a spaceship....a planet.

its all nonsense, sorry.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

So if these ideas about a rogue planet in our solar system (which could result in something catastrophic) is that real to you, why have you not brought this to your community and neighbors.

The same point applies to chemtrailers, NWO, hybrids, milabs and all the other nightmare realities people enjoy subscribing to. The big names in these awful scenarios manage to rent websites and sell DVDs at the same time they apparently believe the sky is falling.

Perhaps they should explore the wonders of carnal knowledge with their posteriors...if they haven't already done so.

edit on 24-2-2011 by Kandinsky because: none of your damn business

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

for once speechless, well what do you think one name fits all?????

I have no idea what you are asking. Your grammar suggests that English is not your native tongue. Forgive for not understanding your question.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

no, Zechiria Stichin completely misinterpreted (deliberately if you ask me) summarian symbolism to create a sensationalized story to sell books.

None of his piers agree with him. He is nothing more than a laughing stock not to be taken seriously by anybody apart from gullible fools who will believe anything.

I'm sure if you examine ancient imagery from any civilization you can pretty much find anything you like...whatever you want to intemperate it as...a big mac, a laptop, a spaceship....a planet.

its all nonsense, sorry.

No need to be sorry. I completely agree.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

i have one lets rename it that way one name will be used Rouge planet Mr Johnston, that way if is call jay dave jon john NE, X ,I ,H ,2313 ,2013, An451 ,DARK STAR, death star, the 9th 10th 11th 12th, suns twin, Nibiru, Eris, Hucabus, it is all the same thing the, planet , Brown DWARF, all the same the only common fact is it is thought to lay be out side the Oort cloud other that that the name its size it,s RA DEC is all speculation, thought, and theory. and as far as picks pleas no. name is fine for now.

speechless not able to say speak talk , so i ask one name fits all??a
will do, do you under stand now???
edit on 24-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

its all nonsense, sorry.

Excellent point, the artwork and writings of ancient civilizations are easily interpreted to mean anything by us. We simply do not know what our ancient ancestors were trying to portray with their long lost artwork so it makes it easy for us to take their work and twist it into alien fantasies in order to sell books and DVDs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join