It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin Punches Bart Sibrel for calling moon landing fake

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Repeatedly harassing and annoying someone is also a crime.
What that guy did could easily by called stalking.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NLDelta9

According to the video buzz is a liar.Will anyone explain the footage that shows them faking ?????

Bart's video is BS. His "secret footage" went out live in 1969, and has been commercially available since the 1980s. I own a copy of the unedited footage, myself.
He wants you to believe the Earth was a picture or a cut-out on the window, so he edited-out the parts of the broadcast that show it is not.
He makes a point about the camera first being against the window and then not, but he edited out the part where the astronaut with the camera backs away from the window while telling the ground what he's doing.
At other times he only gives you snippets of the audio and then narrates over them with what he wants you to believe is going on, rather than letting you hear for yourself the true context of the conversation.

Sibrel's actions are shameful. They are not the actions of an honest man - more like a con-man, an attention-whore and a liar..

For an additional analysis of the footage, see this post that I wrote a few years ago (I post as "Count Zero" on the ApolloHoax & BAUT fora).

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Any jury would rule him innocent.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

im sorry but fighting solves EVERYTHING!!!

seriously though I know we live in a civilized society but sometimes people deserve what they get and I dont blame Buzz for this at all. Fair play to him giving him a smack instead of going to court to file a restraining order or something like that. What bollocks just give the guy a slap and tell him to FFFFF OFF!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa

Originally posted by raiders247
Either the moon landings are fake, and Mr. Aldrin got upset over someone exposing what could be one of humanity's darkest secret......or Buzz should be enrolling in Anger Management courses. Either way, physically assaulting another man for his 1st amendment right calls for legal punishment. If any of us had done that, and it was on video, we would be going to jail. Equality starts with treating EVERYBODY the same, EVERYBODY!

Did anyone call you out on this yet? You got some stars for playing the 1st amendment card? Do you know why I am not exercising my 1st amendment right? Why I have to pick and choose my words carefully that I would rather not have to do to respond to your point of view?.....Have you ever seen posts that have just a big "Warning" sign or some other censorship because someone was exercising what they thought was their 1st amendment right.

...you know...not going to waste the time...find a George Carlin youtube where he addresses Rights...YOU HAVE NONE! They are privileges that can be taken from you.......and besides....Buzz was being abused and assaulted and had the "Right" to defend himself...He is an old man and this guy was so angry that Buzz feared that he was in immediate danger of bodily harm.......yeah, even I could win this case wearing a cupid outfit while Gregorian chanting my request for a dismissal.

Well I respectfully disagree, I love Geroge Carlin (huge fan), but last time i checked he was no authority on LAW. According to the law, I have unalienable rights, not privileges, rights that cannot be taken away from me under any situation except by my creator. Now if you believe your creator to be the country you live in then sure, priveledges can be revoked, suspended yada yada yada. But if you believe you creator to be God, then only God may take those rights away from you. The burden is on the prosecution to prove they are my creator if they want to take my rights away, and I dont think they have any proof of that...Do you? As long as I'm alive I'm allowed by my God to say whatever I want, wherever I want, and however I want. Its called....wait for it.....FREEDOM. Ahhh so nice to say that word, It's great being free you should try it sometime!
edit on 10-3-2011 by raiders247 because: typo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

I some what agree with you clintdelicious. If no one fought once in a while everyone would be defenseless. How do you think we the U.S.A. won W.W.2 and W.W.3? Fighting back works!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join