It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Temple Mount videos from Eligael Gedalyovich: No UFO this time!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well, Eligael Gedalyovich, the man that youtubed the first two of the Temple Mount UFO videos, has gone back to the promenade where he claims to have shot the first footage. Here it is for your perusal

He also went to the lookout that Dor Tibi and Yuli Cohen and the others filmed #4 from

AND< he went down to the dome of the rock and filmed there.

So, my question is this: do you think he really wants these videos proven to be real? Is he hoping by going back to the same scenes that he can show authenticity?

Anyone wanna have a look at these new videos he has submitted and see if the same artifacts that occured in the first videos are present in these? That is what he is hoping, I believe. He mentions the "two lights" everyone used to debunk the first videos. I have no idea how to do any kind of analysis, but I assume that some of the members who handled the last videos might want to check these out! Good luck!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
SOMETIMES THE TRUTH IS DEBUNKABLE

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It doesn't matter whether this case is true or not. ATS has made it's mind up and did so even before we were finished debating the issue.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Yeah, well I think it's sad when the liars and cheats have the kind of technology on hand to make ALL video and evidence unbelievable. We cannot trust our eyes anymore, because the tech available to the armchair videographer is able to re-create anything and everything.

Anyone can, at any time, re-create evnts from history that we know to be real. Any scene, any event, at any time. So, does that mean that none of those things ever really happened? it is pitiful when we have reached a point that nothing you see, hear or read can be trusted to be the truth.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Its time to let go , it has been debated , it is a hoax and no doubt this thread is is about to go the way of the others

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

That is what I'm afraid of. The closed mind is VERY hard to open, and the eyes that see only what they expect to see will stay blind.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

jennybee35
and the eyes that see only what they expect to see will stay blind.

That also applies to those who only see what they want to see

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I am so glad that you have decided to take the pressure off and make all the decisions for the members of ATS!

WHEW... for a minute there, I was afraid that we would actually have to use our decision making powers all on our own. So glad there's you to guide our over-wrought imagination to your version of reality.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Sarcasm ..... the tool of the lost argument

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
For comparison:

tiny.cc...

or

preview.tinyurl.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Hey, thanks for those links! I'm glad somebody put it side-by-side like that!

reply to post by gortex

In case you have mistaken me for someone else that you obviously love to argue with: I never came into any of the other threads and argued with anyone. You ain't gonna change that now. I have NEVER stated that I believe these to be real or a hoax. So, don't bother trying to get a rise outta me. You are nothing more than an unruly child trying to get mommy's attention when the adults are talking.

I am also presenting here the latest in the ongoing drama for those that are interested: if you're not interested, please step away from the thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
How come he didn't have 1080p or "Original" formats available for the UFO video? Did he get a better camera since the commotion?
edit on 24-2-2011 by TinkererJim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

jennybee35
WHEW... for a minute there, I was afraid that we would actually have to use our decision making powers all on our own. So glad there's you to guide our over-wrought imagination to your version of reality.

jennybee35
You are nothing more than an unruly child trying to get mommy's attention when the adults are talking.

I am not the one throwing insults about , I merely said this has been discussed to death and has been deemed a Hoax .
It is you who is acting like a child

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
It doesn't matter whether this case is true or not. ATS has made it's mind up and did so even before we were finished debating the issue.

...yeah...what was THAT about?

ATS do tag some [HOAX] prematurely I believe. Question them as to why? No answer. Interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

He also went to the lookout that Dor Tibi and Yuli Cohen and the others filmed #4 from

Wait a minute, Yuli Cohen? Is she (looked her up on Facebook) related the Michael Cohen?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This proves the UFO was real! Because.... because.... umm.... because.... erm.

Doesn't change that the other videos are hoaxes. That's what matters.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

The coincidence how fast the fakes were released don´t bother you at all? Why do you have to make fakes from a fake that is already been proven a fake. I think the sighting was real and some covering up is going on. I don´t think a hoaxer would go to all this trouble only to proof his hoax. The fake UFOs were all the same. I came to the conclusion that the fake UFOs videos were all made in a hurry to discredit him. Unfortunately It worked pretty well.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
reply to post by jonnywhite

I don´t think a hoaxer would go to all this trouble only to proof his hoax.

Sir, have you ever heard of Billy Meier?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Has any 'hoaxer' gone back and re-filmed his locations in this way, or is it unprecedented?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
SOMETIMES THE TRUTH IS DEBUNKABLE

Yeah...Jesus was the truth and men 'debunked' Him on a cross good and proper.

(just to one side of this same Temple Mount too)

Truth has a way of rising from the dead.
edit on 24/2/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join