It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone getting SOCOM 4?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If you are planning on buying this game I was also wondering if anyone wanted to team up and play some online? If so my PSN ID is TraptInThesystem. Put ATS in the request if interested. I'm pretty damn excited to play this game and been a fan since the first one was out.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm not going to get SOCOM 4 but if you happen to get KillZone 3 look me up. My PSN is my Username. Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KewlDaddyFatty

I'm thinkin about gettin killzone with the move and the sharpshooter gun so if I do i'll hit ya up.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Yeah looking forward to it, I hope they don't get too far away from the original Socom feel.... My PSN is the same as on here, I'm not playing much right now though.... Took a break from Confrontation after a few months of playing and in need of a new expierence...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

I never played confrontation or any other SOCOM game online, but I loved the single player and now that I have reliable internet and a PS3 i'm really lookin forward to playing online multiplayer. When the game comes out i'll look ya up and see if your playin.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

Well welcome to the community! Be careful though if this is your first time Socom MP expierence, the game is HIGHLY competitive, don't get turned off at the trash talks and stuff it kinda comes with the territory... If ya need help or are looking for a clan or something you know my PSN......

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

Thanks man. I'll send a message your way when I get the game.
2nd

new topics

top topics

join