It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with alien human hybrid, ;o)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

video.foxnews.com...

34% human

38% zeta

100% crazy,

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
you made a thread about my post , to funny

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
you made a thread about my post , to funny

Did I?
Where?
is your post?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

LOL yup ramblings of a nutjob that wants to sell you something haha
How could she possibly know with that much detail...34% lol why not 35% or 40%
If it makes them happy let them get on with it the only people they are fooling are themselves

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

LOL yup ramblings of a nutjob that wants to sell you something haha
How could she possibly know with that much detail...34% lol why not 35% or 40%
If it makes them happy let them get on with it the only people they are fooling are themselves

true , that.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

video.foxnews.com...

34% human

38% zeta

100% crazy,

You know... after watching those people talk... i feel like not spending my time here ever again....

Oh yeah i have a mark on my forehead too!!! oh god my! i'm an alien... wait! no i got that as a kid when i fell from the stairs... never mind...

I wonder what the missing 28% is all about? delusions?

The sad thing is, all of the people interviewed were trying to impress the interviewer, how old are they? i'm just saying you know, but that's sad, that they have to go so far just to feel a little special, like they know something the rest don't or they are more or better some way, i actually feel sorry for them after watching it a couple times..
edit on 24-2-2011 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Alert ! Alert !
the level of nutjob is increasingly high.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

how old are they? i'm just saying you know, but that's sad, that they have to go so far just to feel a little special, like they know something the rest don't or they are more or better some way, i actually feel sorry for them after watching it a couple times..

I understand, I feel the same way, and I do believe in UFOs, just wanted to add that.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Kaifan

how old are they? i'm just saying you know, but that's sad, that they have to go so far just to feel a little special, like they know something the rest don't or they are more or better some way, i actually feel sorry for them after watching it a couple times..

I understand, I feel the same way, and I do believe in UFOs, just wanted to add that.

Yep, i too believe in UFOs, just not the same way as they seem to believe, i've seen things since i was little, i have memories, some of them i'm not sure are real, because of what i saw, but still i have seen, and not just me, i've been with other people who have also seen the same stuff, so yeah i know something's up there, but this is not it, this is not how people should be approaching this subject.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Danger, Danger Will Robinson!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Dammit...I was actually hoping this might have some validity...

Cuz I DO believe they're out there....shoulda known they'd be too
smart to appear on mass media!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm going to address this one time only, because I know that everyone here will most probably trash this comment anyway. Cynthia's other percentage is Nephilim if I remember correctly, and she happens to be a very intelligent and wonderful friend of mine.

Perhaps someone is on another thread talking about you in the same way, your all nut jobs and don't know what your talking about, hows does that make you feel when you do everything in your power to provide evidence, truth, and awakening.

Your all blind, you don't look, and thats why you can't find anything, thats why you don't believe anything.

Everyone in here is a hybrid, where the hell do you think you came from "ape?" Cynthia's case is different however, she was basically a test tube baby. Despite the fact where you all think you came from, or where Cynthia came from, it makes no one any less real to this world.

Please, show a little respect. It does not make you cool to be able to trash someone on a forum, it makes you another idiot.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have a love/hate relationship with the zeta hybrids...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Hey SD! I am watching it now. Love the crazies!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well I think this thread is VERY interesting. FOX news at the IUFOC? And with everything they 'could' have covered they chose 'that' particular person to make fun of.

Hum, I guess he arrived and was ushered into the book sales area and was unable to get interviews with the speakers.

Kind of pisses me because it is more chagrin and eyebrow raising against the UFO network.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicdjinn

Ohh agreed! I thought she was a lovely soft spiritual woman, just doing her thing. However the media was making fun of her and as I stated already above that PMOff.

As an empath/hybrid I did get the feeling she knows this as fact.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
People like this supposed "hybrid" are the reason Ufology is held in such low esteem by most people.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm a Yin/Yang Hybrid. Sorry, had to.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Just for reference, here's Cynthia Crawford's web-site ...
ET Sculptor | Cynthia Crawford

Here's the "about" page ...
About Cynthia Crawford

Not sure exactly what this statement means (not being a medical professional), but it sounds interesting ...

Cynthia Crawford was born a twin, but with totally different blood and tissue type than her sister and the rest of her family.

edit on 2011-2-24 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Fixed formatting.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

"I AM A HYBRID" ...
Priceless...
But above all : BLOND!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join