It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

prempting a conspiracy theory

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ok, theres a movie coming out called Paul about a grey alien who runs around with the guy from Shaun of the dead. Before this conspiracy even starts, Im gonna shoot it down: NO, the movie is not some plot by the governments of the world to acclimate people to the sight of the greys in preparation for disclosure. It isnt.
So dont even say. That is all, thank you.




posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC
 


No pictures, no video no links no nothing

Im not angry.. im disappointed in this thread



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC
 


It's already being said on a number of threads that have appeared over the last couple of weeks. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!!

You can always choose not to read them of course and as you can see I have not attached any links to the posts in order to remove any temptation you may have.

edit on 18/02/2011 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
fox news just interviewd a woman who says she is 37 percent zeta and said like 3 times that she is a hybrid,



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC
 


AMEN!!!
I get so sick of these people who watch a MOVIE and claim some grand conspiracy.
Its nice to have an open mind but not so open that your brains fall out.
You should include the new ET movie as well because I can smell the stench of that thread coming.



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
fox news just interviewd a woman who says she is 37 percent zeta and said like 3 times that she is a hybrid,


well that was .... random



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja
 


Only 37%? What species make up the other 63%?



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by crimsonninja
 


Only 37%? What species make up the other 63%?


she said human then when she was going to say the rest they cut her off lol

so 37* zeta, 30 * human , and 33 unknown , fox just wanted the hybrid part stressed
edit on 24-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You're too late someone already did that. Think it was yesterday.



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja
 


fox news is the most corrupt tv news there is their only goal is deceive you and make fun of you everybody should start watching cnn



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja
 


So a mysterious 33%. Hang on isn't there 33 degrees in Masonry?

It all adds up now.



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join