It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Brazil [HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by gortex
This is an interesting video , most probably CGI .....but very well done , lots of little details .

Nice blend with the cloud

The objects discharged travel down the appendage on the right of the " craft "
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce2f2ee7c840.jpg[/atsimg]

Gut feeling say's CGI but it's the best one I've seen for a while .

The TRUCK looks very cgi fake to me let alone the UFO.

That's because of the YouTube video compression and post-processing.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Well I think it's just a case of the sheer quantity of fake videos out there. There are probably 100 deliberate fake UFO videos to every 1 unexplained video. And by unexplained I mean the camera man seeing something, thinking what the hell is that, and managing to get a bit of it on camera.

There are thousands of supposed UFO videos, and I just believe most (99% is just a figure I threw out there, it probably isn't 99% literally) are not alien in origin. Some probably are.. In fact I'm sure at least one out there really is an alien vehicle.
But on camera it probably just looks like a blob of light unfortunately.

I believe there is a non-human intelligence with us at this time because it makes sense that there is. Our species is at a critical cross roads in it's history and development, it's either make it or collapse at this point..

When you look at this dire fact, and then you look at the many millions of sightings and encounters over the past 60 years at least, many of which are from very reliable intellectual people (astronauts, pilots, Generals, your average hard working no nonsense civilian) it's impossible for me to deny that there are truly unexplained vehicles traversing the skies, oceans, and outer atmosphere of Earth, and that they are showing a particular interest in us at this critical time on our development.

They have probably been here for thousands of years and watched many civilizations rise and collapse (Incas, Mayans etc) waiting and watching for us to get it finally right and then be able to join them as a peaceful space-faring civilization.
That's my theory anyway. And I've gone right off topic.

The video is fake and it's a shame so many people love to fake these videos... But it's just something we have to learn to live with and learn to spot the fake BS videos from the real cream of the crop

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Now that it has been officially confirmed as a hoax, If we get OTHER videos of the same event, just straight to Hoax bin, save a lot of time now that this has been officially confirmed as a hoax cgi effort in an amazing 20 mins of video being published on u-tube.
From this point in time it has been deemed:
Any other eyewitness reports of this event- hoax
Any follow up explanations from the ones who produced the video- hoax
Any other video footage- organized hoax

Cause u never know what tomorrow will bring , i call Hoax first on everything.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm disgusted. So much hoax. Some people have really not-so-nice hobbies...fooling people. This one was really good though. Good job to however did it, but really, you're not helping anyone's case here...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Fair enough, but no need to be vain about it.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
My reason to call this a fake after just seeing the video ( And I doesn't ever include the goatfish frame analysis: btw nice work!)

- The voice (narration) of facts don't match with the images. Yes, I understand portuguese
When the dude start saying "#. it is descending, descending" the UFO is not yet heading to earth lol. Fail sync between UFO action and narration but the rest of video elements are correctly.

- UFO:
It's too clear. They should had added more blur in the UFO because of object image definition don't match with the rest of low surround (clouds).

CG: stock effects
- The flash and descending... I already saw so many times that effect in sci-fi movies and other videos

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Originally posted by Inca_Roads
I think the sound of the energy build-up/discharge is the most telling aspect of the video. To my ears, the mid- to high-pitched "whoosh" is not in the correct sound envelope, meaning that sound originating from that far away from the microphone of the recording device is subject to certain spatial qualities: distortion, reverberation/echo, distance dropoff, etc. This sound has the wrong "soundspace" for something originating in the atmosphere that distance from the mic. Recall the sound of a clap of thunder in the distance. This sound bears none of those qualities. It sounds far too close and clean, like a sound effect added in post, and of a different auditory "environment" than the other sounds in the video. The visuals are pretty neat, but I think they failed to take the spatial qualities of sound into consideration while fussing with the pretty pictures.

Yes and now start about how the voice's dont really match up.

quote from post "- The voice (narration) of facts don't match with the images. Yes, I understand portuguese
When the dude start saying "#. it is descending, descending" the UFO is not yet heading to earth lol. Fail sync between UFO action and narration but the rest of video elements are correctly."

Damn i must be phy-kicked yuk, yuk,

People just follow some kind of template now???

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

If this is a hoax then it's exactly what Von Braun said would happen because this is obviously no a stand alone video hoax. The dripping orb from the ship is an image/scene that is being constantly repeated in all these videos.

So either it's the ground work for a hoaxed alien invasion to usher in nwo.
Or just an elabortr coordinated hoax.
Or it's real.

None of these are positive.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiRageTheChosenPeop
If this is a hoax then it's exactly what Von Braun said would happen because this is obviously no a stand alone video hoax. The dripping orb from the ship is an image/scene that is being constantly repeated in all these videos.

So either it's the ground work for a hoaxed alien invasion to usher in nwo.
Or just an elabortr coordinated hoax.
Or it's real.

None of these are positive.

Or it's just a meme that people are repeating in their CG videos. Just like an artist copies things they like from another artist.

I predict the creator of this video will come forward in a week or so and claim they created it with CG. I think this one was done to show off and once the video virality slows down they'll take credit.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

i declare CGI because of what happens around the 27 second mark. it looks like it's emerging from the cloud but then it appears to reset within it and emerge officially at about 29 or 30.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by goatfish

Or it's just a meme that people are repeating in their CG videos. Just like an artist copies things they like from another artist.

It's the Wilhelm scream for the UFO community

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
You know, I think this video is the final proof that I needed to seriously look into my natural ability to instantly tell when an image is C.G.I.... I should look into doing animation or something.

When I first seen the video, I could literally instantly tell with my own eyes that the "UFO" was not in the sky, and not only that but that it was also a poorly rendered CGI image.

It just
LOOKS
fake... Re-watch it and focus on the visual quality of the "UFO" compared to the crispness and sharp quality of the cloud it is next to.. The "UFO" looks blurry, the shading looks terrible, and and clearly isn't existing as a solid object in the sky. It almost looks cartoonish.

Go film an airplane flying by a cloud and you'll see the difference between a real object and a CGI one and you'll know what I mean.

It boggles my mind that the majority can't instantly tell either. I guess their insatiable lust for every light and every obvious fake video to be totally real 100% definitive proof of Extraterrestrial activity must blind them to an obvious fake.

Don't get me wrong I seriously believe we are being visited by a non-human intelligence but 99% of all existing video today of things in the sky are fakes and misinterpretations.

There are very very select few videos that fall under the classification of truly "unidentified".... And even then who's to say that we are looking at something "extraterrestrial"?

I know what you mean, these fake UFOs always look out of place, and this one is specially bad. The object was in the shadow of the cloud yet it still was all shiny and brightly lit by the "sun". Also notice how they didn't zoom in or even tried to make a close up, and the overall camera movements scream fake. You can tell when people record something that's "not there".

And the bright flashes and lights. I mean come on.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by goatfish

uploaded a video in slow motion of that shot!, thanks goatfish for finding this!
edit on 24-2-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Totally fake to me :S

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

It's the Wilhelm scream ...

LOL! Only a handful will get that reference....film buffs, like us?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Damn, these hoaxers really tick me off. Why couldn't they spend their time actually HELPING us by doing some real research and doing their own analysis of various videos to try and weed out the real hoaxers?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Gosh! the vehicle passengers were vey lucky!
They drive along a road, notice the craft hiding in a cloud, get out with
a handy camera available and film an object that for some reason, keeps
'peeking' out and then... the lucky part, the cameraman films lights that
fall within seconds to the ground!

If only someone had been closer, if only the camera had the capacity
to zoom in and luckly, the cloud was so low to allow the strange lights
to drop at that speed!!

Come on guys....!

Edit: I think the trick in all of these videos, is that the action is played out
to the viewer of the footage, the hoaxers want you to see the certain parts!
edit on 24-2-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You see this is why you cant prove that ufo's exist using any kind of third or second hand way/equipment, with things such as cameras or photos, because they can be faked by hoaxers with some cgi skills and whatever other methods there are out there.

Or if they are real then then the image or vid can be messed with to make it seem fake, or any number of things, that one can do if they wanted to discredit such a vid or image, especially if your the government and you have a boat load of moneys and peoples to do your bidding, even with them not knowing what there doing it for.

The only real way to know for sure is by personal experience, as in, wtf is that thing in the sky? Other then that even if you filmed it no one will believe you because everything can be messed with and faked, if its not fake already. And either way it will always come down to the whole, he says, she says thing. But yes if you check the vid and pause it right before the truck passes by, the ufo is not on screen, so I got to go with fake. But then again what do we know what a ufo can do, and maybe it just liked to go invisible at that particular moment in time. So you see once again arguing and assuming from a second hand or third hand viewpoint, just leads to going in circle and circles.

But still it's nice to see these kind of things whether fake or not, just to see what it can possibly be, and to check up on it. Who knows maybe one day there will be one of these vids, were the only thing left to say about it is that. Firstly it's got to be cgi, because it just cant be explained any other way, other then it's either some real spectacular cgi, or its the real deal. But that still is a slippery slope either way.
edit on 24-2-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Interesting video...could be fake but could also be real. Who knows

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterhype

i declare CGI because of what happens around the 27 second mark. it looks like it's emerging from the cloud but then it appears to reset within it and emerge officially at about 29 or 30.

Something that stood out to me right away was that the cameraman was not zooming in at the object at all. I kept saying to myself "zoom in, I want to see it up close". I'm sure that's what we all would want to do if we were filming a UFO!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join