It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I too have intended on posting an introduction but, I seem to quickly get immersed into all the topics as soon as I arrive at the site. I am enjoying the like minded information shared here. I believe this is a great place to read and share with those of a like mind. I am really enjoying all of you and your thoughts and opinions on everything that could humanly possible be discussed. I see a great group of people here. Thank you to all of you!

A little about me, I am a 42 year old mother of four and by next fall I will be grandmother to four. My oldest three children are adults and I am left at home with one teenager. My children and I have experienced a lot of things. My oldest two children have gone in the direction of denying and forgetting. My youngest two children have gone the opposite direction and have embraced all things that some would consider strange, abnormal, or not possible; just as they have embraced breathing air. All things are possible to us.

I really like this forum. I have replied to a few posts before introducing myself and I apologize for that. I look forward to participating and sharing experiences with everyone.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by towhisper

Hello there and welcome, i too am a 42 year old mother, my kids think im a wacko reading this site though, although my youngest does enjoy a good horror movie!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by towhisper

Hey towhisper!

Welcome to ATS. I look forward to reading your posts.

Cya around.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Merry Meet towhisper! I also am a 40ish mom. My son's thought I was weird but since then I have caught them on this site, and they have started asking me questions about my beliefs.

top topics

join