It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO plot to see how we can get around net control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
www.boingboing.net...

A thought struck me while I was reading one of the threads on whats going on in LIbya.There's some one who is on Malta and they are reporting directly from there.In that thread there was a posting about some hackers who had setup a network of phone lines for fax and modems to allow the Libyans to be able to communicate outside their country when internet access is limited.

I got to thinking about a thread I was reading yesterday where we were discussing whether these uprisings could be the result of the TPTB wanting to shuffle the deck so to speak.At that time I couldn't see any advantage they would derive from promoting revolution.

Today dawned with some different thinking on my part.My speculation is that they are testing we the people on the internet to see just what we can come up with to get around the shutdown or limiting of the net and communication.The thought hadn't occured to me until today,they could be testing us to see our abilities to find a way around their limits.Any thoughts on this?
edit on 2/24/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/24/2011 by lonegurkha because: Lord please help me to learn to spell

edit on 2/24/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You could be right. Who really knows??

Personally I think there might be something ominous behind these uprisings in the middle east. Just not sure at this point what it is.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

My thought exactly.I'm just having a problem putting a finger on what it's about.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

I'm not sure either. Like you, I have thousand different theories.though none of them stick. Maybe it will be revealed in the future. I read something interesting,though,concerning NWO,but not the one conspiracy theorists talk about.

www.thedailymaverick.co.za...

Thought you might find it interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

Thanks that was a great read.Extremely interesting gonna take me a little while to go through all the links ,but I'm looking forward to it.

top topics

join