It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's president: Mideast upheaval will reach US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Iran's president: Mideast upheaval will reach US

www.foxnews.com

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran's president said Wednesday he is certain the wave of unrest in the Middle East will spread to Europe and North America, bringing an end to governments he accused of oppressing and humiliating people.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Unrest in the middle east has been engineered by the us and Israel...but many diff people will profit..(oil) LIKE big corp America... they're trying to destabilize Iran...and get the last dictators out so they can control the whole mid east...to push closer to global gov.(NWO)

But there is a plan in place to cause unrest in the EU and US as well...despite how ruthless the Libyan gaddafi is...he is 100% telling the truth...this is being caused by us and Israel... that's why Israel is so angry about Iran sending ships through the suez...cause they are "undermining" Israels plans... "a wrench in the works"......bottom line is... its about power and control...and throw in the option to cash in big on oil...

Recently even Russia openly blamed Google/CIA/US Puppet-master for causing unrest in Egypt www.huffingtonpost.com...

NOTHING GOES ON IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT THE US GOV HAVING SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT...PROMISE!!!

www.foxnews.com
edit on 24-2-2011 by infomaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It already has i believe there are fuel protests planned for UK, cannot clarify as of yet though!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by infomaster
NOTHING GOES ON IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT THE US GOV HAVING SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT...PROMISE!!!

its the chozen rulers, the internationalizts, the bankerz, the xionists, they are the heart of the problem here. when there were 'goyam' running things, america prospered. under the rule of the rothsschilds, we have had countless wars, 2 world wars, elitsm, taxes, etc.

just because the prez is a goyam, it means nothing, when everyone in his cabinet is chozen, or a xionist.

if we can snap the world rule of the chozen, we would have a shot at peace once again, and just like andrew jackson did, we could end the deficit.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

star for your toughts and i totally agree with you!!

the protests will spread further east to china, and eventually reach europe and USA, IMO!!!

i think it is all planned out to implament the n.w.o ever since they brought down the world econemy which was also part of the plan,

interesting times were in indeed with everything goin on at the moment!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran's president said Wednesday he is certain the wave of unrest in the Middle East will spread to Europe and North America, bringing an end to governments he accused of oppressing and humiliating people.

Does he include his own oppressive government in this...?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Right on Foxm. Friggin nutcase.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Unrest in the middle east has been engineered by the us and Israel...but many diff people will profit..(oil)

Civil unrest in the Middle East is due to the use of social media and especially the internet. People are discovering there is another world out there other than the one they've always known.

But being that the internet was invented by an American (Gore) and many of the apps we use are developed by Jews (ex. Zuckerberg), I can see your point.

I think they are discovering it's more beneficial being productive, rather than destructive, members of society.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
He's an idiot. There is no upheaval about to hit the US. I didnt think it was possible but he just gets dumber and dumber every time he opens his trap.

top topics

join