It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky-Map showing Nibiru???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Open Google Earth, switch to sky and type 09h 47m 58.07s +13 12' 31.8" the same coordinates Nibiru is on sky-map.org/ and you will see the object again with many small moons around it, just like Nibiru is described and the color of the planet is different... again like Nibiru is said to be....

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Im seriously starting to think the OP has a unhealthy obsession with Nibiru.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
Im seriously starting to think the OP has a unhealthy obsession with Nibiru.

Why do you think is unhealthy?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

LOL..Human Alien just not gona give it up

wow

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by randyvs

Very strange. It dosn't work for Nemisis or Elenin. Or any of the other names. Only Nibiru. I think watchy got here, is watchy call one a 'em, curve balls. Or maybe that's it! Maybe we are looking right at it and can't see it
without infrared. I don't know.

I don't know but most of us already know Nibiru is real. Just waiting to see the minion get the shock of their lives when they finally get the official word from their leaders! How sad huh? Oh well. Not our problem.

I

Human Alien...Seriously, guy. you need help..

"most of us already know nibiru is real" even tho theres no evidence or the fact that no intelligent people believe in this theory...but hey...

Give us a break with the nibiru fairy tale
edit on 24-2-2011 by Lateralus51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
what i find funny is that since this thread was debunked it has recieved 9 flags
and is on the main page
hey nibiru believers if you want real factual information go here www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10654943#pid10654943 and learn .

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
not a big believer in all of this but even if it were true wouldn't we already be feeling it's effects? again i don't know the complete story of this so-called planet but it would seem planets, moons and other stuff out there would be affected by it.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

Hey Nibiru, Planet X believers read this.....

exequy.wordpress.com...

"By now, numerous pictures, news clippings and remarkable facts `proving’ the existence of the dreaded Planet X are circulating the Net. But don’t stock on tin cans: they’re all bogus"

"It is at this point many Planet X-believers resort to gossip and childish, X-filish conspiracy theory. According to one particular rumor, the astronomers hold back all information regarding Nibiru. The Russians would have taken photos of Planet X"

pretty good description of our guy Human Alien..

But i really do think you should give it a rest...it cant be good for you

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Please go here
www.2012hoax.org...
Read it all--follow the links. Do some research on the evidence presented. And there is actual evidence here.
If after reading all this, you still believe in the existence of Nibiru, please come back here and explain why.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Those are two different stars. One is in front of the other....

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
do you always copy you're threads from other people ? this is on godlike productions, get over it man nibiru does not exist!!!! enough of the fear mongering ,

wtf!! how can you be so ignorant and arrogant, how can you say it doesn't exist. where is your proof it DOESN'T EXIST!!. clearly there is evidence supporting it MIGHT exist, it might only be a theory at this point in time, but EVIDENCE suggests that it COULD be real. my god people on this site make me *BEEPIN* angry !!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Nibiru is real!!!! I do not care what anyone says I just believe in the Sumerians knowledge and depicting of it for us to make us aware. It is quite obvious they knew much more about the space than we know now (or 99.99% of us) so not believers, please don't dismiss this knowledge so easy. There is climate change, death birds, North Pole accelerating shift etc that is unexplained and it may very well be the effect of the approaching Nibiru!!!! I’d say if Nibiru is really that close to us pretty soon, as we already see many near future predictions like March 15, May 21st - October 21st, 2011, even 12.21.2012 as doomsdays, we all well will be knowing who was wrong and who right about the existence but if it turns out to be truth isn’t it better for us to try to spared the word and may be even get ready for this event. Would we be able to survive it? If we survive what can we do next? Will we start kill each other like wild predators or will we start live together more loving and helping each other?
Another thought… to all non Nibiru believers, what do you believe in? Jesus? Do you believe in anything at all? Why are you saying stop bringing this topic up? On a web page lake this I think topics like this would actually be most appropriate and if you don’t like it why do you read it at all? Why don’t you just go back to watch FOX News and CNN and do what they tell you as it looks to me you are such type of people. Leave ABOVE TOP SECRET for these who think there is really something ABOVE TOP SECRET to discus about or participate in threads that you think are interesting to you and where you can contribute to the topic not just let others know why you should dismiss it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ITSALLAROUNDYOU

do you always copy you're threads from other people ? this is on godlike productions, get over it man nibiru does not exist!!!! enough of the fear mongering ,

wtf!! how can you be so ignorant and arrogant, how can you say it doesn't exist. where is your proof it DOESN'T EXIST!!. clearly there is evidence supporting it MIGHT exist, it might only be a theory at this point in time, but EVIDENCE suggests that it COULD be real. my god people on this site make me *BEEPIN* angry !!

do not get mad at me because you have no proof of you're fantasy, you are probably human alien on another account
take a look around i am not the only one who does not believe in you're invisible planet why just single me out? why
don't you quote 98 percent of the people on here with you're anger because they all do not believe nibiru is real either
and frankly getting tired of seeing human's thread after thread about the subject .

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nedined
Nibiru is real!!!! I do not care what anyone says I just believe in the Sumerians knowledge and depicting of it for us to make us aware. It is quite obvious they knew much more about the space than we know now (or 99.99% of us) so not believers, please don't dismiss this knowledge so easy. There is climate change, death birds, North Pole accelerating shift etc that is unexplained and it may very well be the effect of the approaching Nibiru!!!! I’d say if Nibiru is really that close to us pretty soon, as we already see many near future predictions like March 15, May 21st - October 21st, 2011, even 12.21.2012 as doomsdays, we all well will be knowing who was wrong and who right about the existence but if it turns out to be truth isn’t it better for us to try to spared the word and may be even get ready for this event. Would we be able to survive it? If we survive what can we do next? Will we start kill each other like wild predators or will we start live together more loving and helping each other?
Another thought… to all non Nibiru believers, what do you believe in? Jesus? Do you believe in anything at all? Why are you saying stop bringing this topic up? On a web page lake this I think topics like this would actually be most appropriate and if you don’t like it why do you read it at all? Why don’t you just go back to watch FOX News and CNN and do what they tell you as it looks to me you are such type of people. Leave ABOVE TOP SECRET for these who think there is really something ABOVE TOP SECRET to discus about or participate in threads that you think are interesting to you and where you can contribute to the topic not just let others know why you should dismiss it.
this site is about denying ignorance and there has been alot of that concerning this nibiru on here
and debunked thread after debunked thread and you people still say its real its real have a open mind, we are
all going to die, don't worry our man human will find it someday you just wait !!! WHATEVER !
edit on 25-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Isn't 'Nibiru' supposed to be this made up planet by a bunch of new-age-Annunaki-UFO believing kooks?

Yeah, pretty much. So what about that picture is convincing you that it's even a planet? Let alone "Nibiru?" It looks incredibly similar to thousands of other stars viewable within that program. Seems as if it's just a public label for an object within a public application. Have you seen some of the labels on Google Earth? Just because it says "Underground UFO Base near Area 51" doesn't mean there's a hangar of UFOs behind the unidentified gray splotch. I think it's just a speculative label placed on a random cosmic object.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Mods, Please do not delete this post because it is very different from the one(s) I had before which are now closed or removed:

Before they change or cancel this, I have captured a screen grab.

I don't know who owns Sky Map or if this might be more psyop head games by the PTB but I thought I'd share this just the same!

You can see the time 11:58 which was a few minutes ago plus, the coordinates are on the left. But you don't need them, just type in Nibiru in the search option.

I mean....WTF?
www.sky-map.org...

Whatever it is I found it on Google Sky, Google Earth, as well as Sky-Map

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ITSALLAROUNDYOU

do not get mad at me because you have no proof of you're fantasy, you are probably human alien on another account
take a look around i am not the only one who does not believe in you're invisible planet why just single me out? why
don't you quote 98 percent of the people on here with you're anger because they all do not believe nibiru is real either
and frankly getting tired of seeing human's thread after thread about the subject .

i am an open minded guy, you cant rule this out to be fake or a fantasy. all i am saying is that evidence suggests that there is another planet around. im not going to link the evidence cause its ALLAROUNDYOU.

all i have to say to you and the other '98' % is that you are all the perfect slaves, keep focusing on that tiny dot in front of you.. peace

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

this site is about denying ignorance and there has been alot of that concerning this nibiru on here
and debunked thread after debunked thread and you people still say its real its real have a open mind, we are
all going to die, don't worry our man human will find it someday you just wait !!! WHATEVER !
edit on 25-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

I really wonder when anyone debunked the Sumerians. This one would really be a total IDIOT!!! So... again non believers and debunkers move on to something you believe in and live these who think there is something ABOVE TOP SECRET here to discuss it!!!! Away with you!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ITSALLAROUNDYOU

no i think it is you who is a slave a slave to you're obsession of nibiru and doom
you're only evidence is what's around us ? what the weather ? earthquakes ?
there are other explanations for those things, and there would be proof if some
planet was almost near earth and so far nothing but you claim it is there, but
we cant see it unless we look behind google black boxes or believe that a picture
of a star on skymap is it or omg we had a earthquake see told you nibiru was real
that is all you have fear that is it with nothing to back it up but debunked theory after
debunked theory this was a big thing like 5 years ago and it was exciting then, but
now it is just stupid, give it up, i canot wait for 2013 so you people will stfu

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Nibiru is real!!!! I do not care what anyone says I just believe in the Sumerians knowledge....

And there lies the problem. You're apparently too close-minded to even research anything that goes against your current beliefs. To each his own, but at least open your mind enough to understand that we know nothing near what we claim. The inability to open up to new ideas, concepts and/or possibilities will get you absolutely nowhere my friend.

Cheers,
Strype

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join