It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky-Map showing Nibiru???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Actually, the search on there seems to be out of date. The name given to that star on there now is TheExistedHim. If you search for this name it will bring you to the same star.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Actually, the search on there seems to be out of date. The name given to that star on there now is TheExistedHim. If you search for this name it will bring you to the same star.

It may be pulling up an area near that star. If you type in Venus and zoom in all the way, the little symbol moves supposedly in real time orbit. The site doesn't recognize well known moons of Jupiter and Saturn but it can pull up "Nibiru". Makes total sense.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
One of my subscribers:

kiuhy8 | Feb 20, 2011 | 4 likes, 0 dislikes

check it out for yourselves...
edit on 24-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You also know that this is a star in the Leo Constellation with a magnitude of 15.1 and is over 8 lightyears aways. Here is a link to the star in Centre de Données astronomiques de Strasbourg's VizieR catalog.

USNO-A2 0975-06337002

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
People please, we are talking about a sky-map thats showing & labeling "Nibiru" to a stars/planets coordinates that supposedly is going to be the cause of the end of the world. Its not true at all. Why are you guys bickering at each other over this?
edit on 24-2-2011 by Vandettas because: No reason.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I've cross checked with other sites that have called this star Nibiru and it has the same ID number as what those sites are putting.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't understand why people are trying to prove Nibiru exists. If it does it means bad news for all of us in one way or another right?

So, if it was confirmed to be real then all we'd have to do is sit around in fear knowing our days are numbered?

I don't want it to be true, why do so many seem to want it to be?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i think the title of you're op should be changed from " sky map showing nibiru" to sky map falsely named star nibiru"

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BoneMosaic

It's the same reason why throughout time people think they are living in the end times. They feel it gives their life some extra meaning if they are going to be one of the last people ever alive.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
it is weird chemtrails get put in skunkworks but nibiru threads do not there is no evidence at all nibiru exists none
at least you can see contrails

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I was born with an open mind that has served me well over the years. Nibiru, Im on the fence but Ive yet to hear any evidence that disproves its existance. Step out of the scientific paradigm that has been rammed down your throat since pre-school and admit we dont know anything that is not based on the egos of the scientific community.

Why cant there be mannerable discussion about the nibiru subject? Ive been in threads where outlandish and even bizarre topics of discussion have been met with open minds and adult behaviour. Yet mention " Nibiru" if your name is Human_alien and everybody wants a piece of you. The agression and downright malice in some posts is embarrassing in the extreme.

Can I suggest, if you dont like the op or the subject go elsewhere. Some believe in "Nibiru" its their right to do so. Its as proveable as God, or aliens or OOBE`s so give the subject a break, give the op a break.

Respects

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

It sure as hell wouldn't make me feel special. It would however make me feel extremely unlucky and would explain why I never win the lottery.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoneMosaic
I don't understand why people are trying to prove Nibiru exists. If it does it means bad news for all of us in one way or another right?

So, if it was confirmed to be real then all we'd have to do is sit around in fear knowing our days are numbered?

I don't want it to be true, why do so many seem to want it to be?

I don't! It would suck some serious nutz if it really was.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
All of these threads speculating about Nibiru is making me really believe there is no such thing.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Google hiding nibiru- fail , tyce is nibiru- fail, skymap shows nbiru- fail, and the saga continues!
edit on 24-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
oh my,

HA
it would seem that the Socratic Dialogue has gone the way of the dinosaur or nobody's ever heard of it, or nobody has the patience/attention span required, has it not?

OT normally i would dismiss this as a geek joke like the "subliminal" x-rated images in Disney movies and such, however HA recent posts are all questioning a pattern related to the nibiru thing

Everybody

Think

Re-sources:
i suppose some people still go to the library and hunt down college professors when investigating for their threads, most of us have to settle for whatever Google-skilz we may have

Nibiru/Planet X is supposed to be a Mega-Planet with unusual orbit that brings it into the solar system, may have evil aliens or not

Nemesis is supposed to be a dwarf star out there that periodically perturbs stuff in the Oort cloud/Kuiper belt and send it into the solar system.

Tyche is a speculated planet out there in the Oort cloud/Kuiper belt speculated
not seen it is speculated to exist by an effect/disturbance that haz been seen.

How the hell did all that get merged? Who? Why? and so quickly

a day or 2.

on HA's google and Nibiru thread something very strange happened.

HA comes here and points out The Big Black Oblong and questions about what might be behind it and wonders if Google is hiding something

quite a few interesting posts buried among all the trolling

and a file was posted, allegedly the missing data/an update

i get curious, download it and extract the contents of the KMZ file, which contains a JPG called Voorwerp
which when Googled lead to Wiki and Hanny's Voorwerp [Hanny's object] an astronomic object of unknown nature in a different set of coordinates than The Big Black Oblong?

Packaging Content in a KMZ File - Google Earth Outreach You can easily create KMZ files using Google Earth. When you save a placemark or folder from your Places panel you have the choice to save your content as a ...

WTF,anybody?

all gone now
swept away by bickering and trolling
even the pics from the OP are gone
along with a stillborn discussion of the possibility of the winged planet being a giant Worldship

HA, given recent events such as the recent violence/revolutions
[which ones are covert ops of TCOTBIP,and which ones are the real thing]
Geo-events, Die offs, and the alleged recent discovery of a micro-fungus pathogen supposedly able to harm plants, mammals and humans linked to Roundup. i would have to wonder if all the recent "look up in the sky!"
is to keep us from looking at things closer to home to closely.

though i would not discount a cosmic origin/influence to some of these earthly problems.

i fully expect to see 3 more pages of trolling after i reply
hopefully the thread hasn't been derailed and closed, and something useful can be extracted from today's dialouge

HA Wade On!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/044c3c8aee34.jpg[/atsimg]

Nibiru, was claimed by a economics history major, who incorrectly transcribed a language he knows nothing about.
edit on 24-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well I appreciate Human Alien bringing different topics to us to ponder and figure out. I don't go to GodLike productions, but I go to other sites, and like someone said, all the conspriracy sites cover the same stuff.

I also see that HA pointed us to a video about this exact subject that was from one of his youtube followers, so, I would say that probably got him to look into this topic.

I don't worry too much about the titles of the threads here. After a while you know what you are interested in reading, title extraordinaire or dull.

And the way Human Alien is going, with all his threads, he does not seem to have time to do a lot of research, that, he could slow down a bit and improve on. Otherwise still appreciate the finds.

On Topic, someone just brought up a valid point, on the previous thread on this subject, the black box on google earth had some later file of the missing view, upon opening it, it lead to some other entirely different area of the sky. There is controversy here.

See post from DeRepentlstrager above.

edit on 24-2-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
do you always copy you're threads from other people ? this is on godlike productions, get over it man nibiru does not exist!!!! enough of the fear mongering ,

How do you know it doesn't exist?
I lay odds on the Science Channel.
Just because they call it a planet, doesn't mean its a planet.
Miseducation and misdirection has always been a tactic and I'm sorry but Sex in Space studies, The Seed Vault, D.U.M.B.s and billions spent protecting 'food stock' says something completely different.
Question: if a bus was about to hit you would you call it fear mongering then?
Please remember they killed many before the religions of the day finally denied ignorance and said the Earth revolves around the sun. Still more to discover....
edit on 24-2-2011 by DaWhiz because: Deny Ignorance comment

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

The Nemesis hypothesis has very little supporters these days. Even Whitmire, one of the originators of the hypothesis, has moved on to the Tyche theory.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join