It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky-Map showing Nibiru???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Human_Alien

That site is owned by the same people as Wikipedia, this means that anyone can edit it. The object that has been labeled Nibiru is a actually a star in the Leo Constellation. It has a magnitude of 15.1 meaning it is much to faint to be seen by the human eye. Furthermore, the closest star in the Leo Constellation is Wolf 539, which is 7.78 lightyears away. Therefore, this is just another instance of fearmongering by Nibiru believers.

Now see? That is the type of info I was looking for.

So another words, anyone can add any information on that site, right?

That makes sense. And that was ALL I was seeking. An explanation and now (unless that's not true), the case is closed.

you should have done some research then.. before you posted it..

did you think it was really gonna be that easy?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Actually playing with that thing a little more....if you zoom ALL the way out. it plots the "nibiru" thing right between saturn and Jupiter....isn't that where they say Nibiru will come down? Excuse me if I don't sound all that knowledgable I'm just now cracking the egg open for myself.

link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
You are expecting BREAKING NEWS info on a brown dwarf star named Nibiru off of Google? Yes?
Do you really think you are going to find national security sensitive info like that off of Google if it exists and is inbound?

If it does exist you're going to have to find out it's code name/number that the people in the know use for it.
Good luck man.
edit on 24-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

I am expecting a LOT of confusion, mis-information, disinformation from the people running this planet.

People who know it exists aren't looking for confirmation anymore than we are that intelligent alien life exists.

I was just very surprised to see this on a map. But now I realize, anyone could add anything to that site.
Mystery resolved!

link   
I don't think users can edit in the same way as wikipedia (this IS the former 'WIKISKY") but if you donate they will let you name a star and place a searchable note by it... such as 'Niburu' if you so wish. I would guess that's what's happened here.

forum.sky-map.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

he didnt even search it on his own he got the idea from a thread at godlike like he did his last thread that went no where, he waits for people on that forum to do his research for him, then brings that info here and ads his own fear mongering spin to it. lame
but has he changed his op with the new info? nope he is letting it ride to keep the flags coming

edit on 24-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

That site is owned by the same people as Wikipedia, this means that anyone can edit it. The object that has been labeled Nibiru is a actually a star in the Leo Constellation. It has a magnitude of 15.1 meaning it is much to faint to be seen by the human eye. Furthermore, the closest star in the Leo Constellation is Wolf 539, which is 7.78 lightyears away. Therefore, this is just another instance of fearmongering by Nibiru believers.

Now see? That is the type of info I was looking for.

So another words, anyone can add any information on that site, right?

That makes sense. And that was ALL I was seeking. An explanation and now (unless that's not true), the case is closed.

you should have done some research then.. before you posted it..

did you think it was really gonna be that easy?

What I did was go into the "About" and "Contact" and "Privacy" options on the bottom but it didn't tell me who ran this site.
That's why I posted it here.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I checked out the site and that is very odd. I really don't know what to think, my only thought is are these Coordinance in alignment with the black outs on google sky and other programs where they are hiding something in that area, you might have something. S&F for the find
edit on 24-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja

he didnt even search it on his own he got the idea from a thread at godlike like he did his last thread that went no where, he waits for people on that forum to do his research for him, then brings that info here and ads his own fear mongering spin to it. lame
but has he changed his op with the new info? nope he is letting it ride to keep the flags coming

This is hardly fear-mongering. If this was true it would be a celebration.
I already explained that I could not find anywhere that would elude that this was an open site for anyone to post anything they'd like.

As far a GLP. Every single thread that's on there is on here and vice versa so what's your problem man?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
I don't think users can edit in the same way as wikipedia (this IS the former 'WIKISKY") but if you donate they will let you name a star and place a searchable note by it... such as 'Niburu' if you so wish. I would guess that's what's happened here.

forum.sky-map.org...

Is that right?

Can anyone find any information on the site itself like, who owns and runs it? I looked/searched it out but found nothing. Let me try another search engine other than Google.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

first of all i am a woman 2nd you always post you're thread after glp posts theirs 3rd you need to update you're op
with what you have found out unless this is just about flags.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I'm just curious, where on GLP is this thread?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

like you don't know lol, and i am not dumb i am not going to post a link and violate the t and c i just got done reading that thread come back here and low and behold here is you're thread with the same info lol

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
That's nothing new,
its been there for well over a year I think.

Someone must be having a laugh. Its like when you go on google sky and zoom in on the "black box" near Orion it has an info marker saying its hidden not missing!

Link that info marker takes you to

Like my husband says....."I'll believe it when i see it with my own eyes"

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

first of all i am a woman 2nd you always post you're thread after glp posts theirs 3rd you need to update you're op

I don't give a CRAP about flags! What? Do I get to redeem them for a toaster?
Get real "woman'.

Even if this WAS on that forum, what does that have to do with me posting it on here??????

FEMA, Nibiru, March 15, Pole Shift, Magnetic shift, Solar flares, UFO sightings Obama birth certificate, 9-11 Inside Job...... ete etc etc are on ALL the conspiracy forums.

Wake up 'woman'. Who cares??? It's about sharing not hoarding.

Flags? Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffft.
Shows where your heads at.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That site is way wrong. Try tying in - Saturn, Jupiter, Mars... you get the same nonsense results.
It doesn't even recognize - moon, eris, titan, sedna, etc.
It can pull up "Nibiru" but not Eris or Moon or Titan?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Get real "woman'.

Even if this WAS on that forum, what does that have to do with me posting it on here??????

FEMA, Nibiru, March 15, Pole Shift, Magnetic shift, Solar flares, UFO sightings Obama birth certificate, 9-11 Inside Job...... ete etc etc are on ALL the conspiracy forums.

if it is not about flags then update you're op stating what you know now so people do not flag this expecting to find nibiru

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

like you don't know lol, and i am not dumb i am not going to post a link and violate the t and c i just got done reading that thread come back here and low and behold here is you're thread with the same info lol

I DON'T know.
Just like I didn't know that Sky Map was open for everyone to post on and to 'name a star'.

People happen to frequent the same sites on the web. Most of my YouTube subscribers are on the same conspiracy forums I'm on. What's your point?
This is how things go 'viral'.

Do us a favor. Add something riveting on here or please go troll another thread. Thanks 'woman'.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

you copy all of you're threads from other people and i am the troll ?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Get real "woman'.

if it is not about flags then update you're op stating what you know now so people do not flag this expecting to find nibiru

Do us all a favor. Stop worrying about me, my flags, my OP and my sources.

What could I possibly add to my OP anyway???

I don't know anything more now than I did an hour ago EXCEPT that this site: SkyOP may be an interactive one where anyone can add any information. But I don't even know that conclusively.

Makes sense, but if I weren't so busy addressing you and your concerns about ME then maybe I can go check it out. But I am certainly not going to change my OP. In fact, no one should be allowed to change an OP.

You don't like it? Start your own forum with your own rules and regulations.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is why your threads get shut down. They turn into defensive-aggressive arguments in every post and the meat gets ignored. If you feel insulted or your ego gets bruised by someone, try handling it a little better.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join