It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky-Map showing Nibiru???

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by outerlimits
Well I have to say, you make some very valid points! if you can't talk about conspiracy stuff on a conspiracy site, it only leaves the Daily mirror! hahahhaahah

I agree that a conspiracy site is a place where conspiracies are talked about. I don't necessarily believe many of these conspiracies, but even if I think a conspiracy is most likely not happening, I can respect the idea that it is possible.

I have no problem with Human Alien posting his stuff, but then nobody should see a problem with me politely debating against some of his conspiracies. This is not only a conspiracy forum, it's also a discussion forum.

Not every post in a thread needs to be "I completely agree with you, OP"...
...ALTHOUGH, there is a big difference between politely criticizing a conspiracy theory and impolitely criticizing the person proposing that theory.

edit on 2/26/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

I also agree, it's all about being your own person, putting your point over, without being nasty, or personal toward someone. I often find on sites and with personal interactions, why is it, people have to resort to being nasty to each other, whats wrong with saying ( I don't agree, your argument in my opinion is flawed , due to !!!!!! what ever) as soon as someone starts to call someone an idiot or some other destructive statement, we have lost the plot. after all it's not a school playground is it? I hope not!!! hahahah
edit on 27-2-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Democracy is a lynch mob.

The history of democracy -- the history of empowering people by giving them a say in their political entities—traces back to Athens to its re-emergence and rise from the 17th century to the present day. According to one definition, democracy is a political system in which all the members of the society have an equal share of formal political power. In modern representative democracy, this formal equality is embodied primarily in the right to vote.

What is a lynch mob

Lynching is an extrajudicial execution carried out by a mob, often by hanging, but also by burning at the stake or shooting, in order to punish an alleged transgressor, or to intimidate, control, or otherwise manipulate a population of people, however large or small. It is related to other means of social control that arise in communities, such as charivari, riding the rail, and tarring and feathering. Lynchings were more frequent in times of social and economic tension, and often were means by the politically dominant population to oppress social challengers

Nothing changes

Free will is the putative ability of agents to make choices free from certain kinds of constraints. Historically, the constraint of dominant concern has been the metaphysical constraint of determinism. The opposing positions within that debate are metaphysical libertarianism, the claim that determinism is false and thus that free will exists (or is at least possible); and hard determinism, the claim that determinism is true and thus that free will does not exist. Both of these positions, which agree that causal determination is the relevant factor in the question of free will, are classed as incompatibilists. Those who deny that determinism is relevant are classified as compatibilists, and offer various alternative explanations of what constraints are relevant, such as physical constraints (e.g. chains or imprisonment), social constraints (e.g. threat of punishment or censure), or psychological constraints (e.g. compulsions or phobias).

Historical significance

Since then, though, I have pondered that conversation. I have realized that this uneducated man had posed an important historical and theological question. Stoning, after all, was the normal Jewish method of execution. Shortly after Jesus’ crucifixion a lynch mob stoned Stephen to death - the first of Jesus’ followers to be martyred (Acts 7:58-60). But in the case of Jesus’ death stoning was not used - even though two earlier attempts had been made to stone him (John 8:59, 10:31-33). Why did it happen this way? Why a cross, not a bag of stones?

Conclusion

A man saw the reflection of the moon in a small pond. He began to throw rocks in the pond, and he smiled at how the image of the moon rippled and distorted and even winked out. A martial arts sensei from Monkeyland walked by and saw what the man was doing, and said, "Look up." Stone in hand, the man looked upwards. The grandeur of Earth's celestial sister washed over him, and his eyes opened. Shocked by the revelation of what he saw, he dropped the pebble and stared at the heavens. Many of us traverse through life, throwing stones at what we see. Maybe the pebble is nothing more than a harsh word or an untimely rebuke. Maybe it is just a lack of kindness and consideration in a word that was blurted a bit too fast. The result of our thoughtless speech may stir up emotions. Suddenly we have caused ripples of unhappiness, and our friendship with our fellow man is distorted. Perhaps friendship even winks out for a second. How do you take back the pebble? How do you undo the ripples that confound and obfuscate our perception of our fellow man? How do you make the waters return to the stillness that allows for an accurate reflection of life, and of our fellow man? And, how do you know how to look upward, as opposed to being entranced by only the reverse image of the moon? Reverse image? You didn't know? Read more at www.articlealley.com...

Sound familiar,the one way conversation with HAL.......Stay tuned,the beginning itmade them react,it made them think,it made them change

Transition from one conscious viewing field ,place, to another,without leaving the original point of origin

Getting it,and the end we all are reborn

Be aware of false gifts their broken promises
Much pain but still time
We oppose deception
Believe
There is good out there......End transmission ,Bell sound !

edit on 28-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
And you rang Sir!

I am outerlimits!

edit on 1-3-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

Please stand by !:lol
osts January 9th 2011 and onwards .....
Links to enlightenment www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Enjoy.
Spaceweather implications for earth was released Febraury 24th 2011 on the web.

edit on 2-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I call Nibiru spinning Velikovsky into offshoot profits.

Spinning the comet into a planet

Some people can't do the research so they do the takeoffs.

Serious research is foiled as usual by Illuminati generated by lines of fantasy.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I call Nibiru spinning Velikovsky into offshoot profits.

Spinning the comet into a planet

Some people can't do the research so they do the takeoffs.

Serious research is foiled as usual by Illuminati generated by lines of fantasy.

Yep Dr. Velikovsky was a interesting analytical addition to the tempest of the convention ,and definetly in the outer limit range of convention.So also was hapgoood who was revered by non other than einstein,fascinating.Obviously Tesla had amazing electromagnetic experimental investigative work,but as usual it was mostly of a distructive nature so,well militarilly benificial.Amazing how the greatest of minds all end up old cranks,shame typical human behaviour.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

The thing about Tesla is I keep on getting there is power in the environment.
The only proof is the UFO Tesla ship with superior forces at its command to
out fly anything. Starting with the Foo flying rings around B-17s.

I do not think there is any other exhibit of Tesla forces.

Dr. Velikovsky did an amazing job but I can't relate much since the dates of
ancient history do not jive when I discuss them. This then will make me go
into explaining to those that never read Velikovsky.

Einstein made gravity popular but from the Tesla side of conspiracy theories
Tesla made gravity from electricity.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

This is the thing though people forget that scientist had only the electromagnetic and gravity to deal with in the past at one time ,and since then all science has sprouted from the realization that there are more forces at work, as no simple theory could be put together to explain the whole from just electromagnetic and gravity,especially when it came to black holes that destroyed both,or seemed to ,it turns out that black holes are focused fields of all energies ,amplifying gravity in a focal region of expanding spacetime,so in effect enlarging the scope of understanding of the workings and ultimately adding more forces.
The paradox at present is ,well is gravity expanding the universe or is dark matter expanding into our universe from somewhere else,obviously the electric universe is a thesis at present but there is evidence for this in part being valid.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Greetings:

S&F!

Don't know how I missed this unique post. Another good one!

Hey, Gringoboy.

I had an idea about pre-earthquake lights, sounds, smells, etc. all being tied together in some way that we might be able to track and then utilize the data to benefit mankind... please look at this and perhaps, you would be so good as to respond to this potentially significant project we have just initiated.

From what we know at this time, it appears that many of the earthquake lights appear about 30 minutes before a major earthquake. With enough data, it might be possible to postulate the birth of some sort of "early warning system," based on real-time data from enough respondents over a broad area - or pinpointed in places like Yellowstone, New Madrid, SoCal, Alaska, etc.

As a first responder and having lived in SoCal for 40 years, I can tell you that a 30-minute lead time on a quake could save thousands of lives.

How about assisting in this project which will correlate earthquake lights, strange sounds and rumblings - before, during, after - and earthquakes. The information collected could possibly lead to some sort of earthquake prediction system here within ATS if the data can be analyzed for some sort of predictive pattern. The idea is to collect the correct data from the start - and as soon as possible IMHO.

I, personally, would welcome any advice/help/suggestions/interested parties to make this idea better and a reality sooner.

It might be interesting to see if any of these sounds have "Earthquake Lights" associated with them before/during/after the sounds and an earthquake? Or were there sounds/lights and the EQ hasn't happened as yet - we really do not have enough data to make an informed decision as to the amount of time between events...?

Here's another thought...what about pre-quake smells?

Please help to spread the word to as many people as possible to quickly build the database as this information and map may prove to be quite timely - especially to people in the Yellowstone/New Madrid/West Coast/Alaska areas.

Earthquake Lights Map Live Update

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light
tfw

American Red Cross

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i guess this is as good a place as any to post what i thought was strange on GoogleSky today. first off: if you go to GoogleSky and in the search bar type in the names of the different celestial bodies in our solar system it should work right? they should show them. at least that's what i thought, so i did it. i typed in mars, it showed mars. typed in the moon, it showed the moon. i ran through the whole solar system, but when i typed in the sun, sun, sol, and any other name i could think of for the big bright star we revolve around....NOTHING. GoogleSky showed absolutely nothing. no search results, nada. i thought that was kind of strange. then i was looking around on here for stuff about nibiru/planet x/elenin/whatever, and i found the coordinates that GoogleSky is supposedly covering up with a black box. i looked those up (slightly more difficult since you can't just type coordinates into the search bar) lots of panning and moving the screen around with the mouse. i did eventually find it, and it is blacked out at the coordinates: 5h53m27s -6 10'58" but on my search for that i found something else weird, and i wondered if anyone could give me a clue. look for the coordinates: 5h34m38.0s -5 30'23.9" there's this big nebula looking thing, but then there's a huge chunk of it covered up by a box with a different nebula looking thing (i say different because of the shape and color difference between the two) i just thought it was VERY weird, and i figured i'd find somewhere to post it up on here and see if anyone else has any ideas about it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hi,

I have a question about the google sky maps.

When i go the locations mentioned above and zoom in or out everything looks normal (normal = dark space with many stars.

Now when i open google sky map again without any locations to search and i zoon in then i see a writing at alsmost all stars. It even changes a star when looked at it. What is this????

Are they reversed watermarks from google sky (you need to zoom in)?

Can some tell me what it is and why they are not on all parts of google sky map?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Isn't 'Nibiru' supposed to be this made up planet by a bunch of new-age-Annunaki-UFO believing kooks?

You are correct.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
has anybody typed in these coordinates on sky-map.org: 06 08 55 22 47 22 it's there...with moons around it. but if that's real, that means all the youtube vids are fake...there's no way you could even see this with the naked eye i don't think....looks like it's above the orion constellation

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join