It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is All Of This Chaos Happening?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Why is all of this chaos taking place in the Middle East? I feel like something big is going to happen. Or something bad. All the main stream media reports is whats happening, but not why. I dont know I just get a creepy feeling about this whole situation. I ask this question to my fellow ATS members sincerely. I am not trying to just post some ignorant thread. I just dont understand it.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Its world wide.... not just the middle east. It's obviously the jump start to 2012.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
its because these elitist governments around the world, take the p..!

and we the people are mad as hell, and were not gonna take it anymore!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This chaos has been planned for a long time. TPTB have finally given the go ahead, and that's why you're seeing it now. Crazy? Sure. But not near as crazy as what's coming down the road a bit.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
its what happens when TPTB create inflation to bail there ACES out of there own mess they created

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Because a new empire will rise up from the people led by the anti Christ. The people will follow him. Change is coming people. Change is coming.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
How do you not know...? This is the beginnings... of the coming of the end that that been said, written about, and prophesied of Biblical proportions. You thought all this talk all these last few years about 2012 was not true? We all have been acutely aware that all this is just a small (and disturbing) sign of the "end-times".
A very big change is coming...you are right about that.

PS Government unrest, diseases, famine, solar flares, toppled governments and leaders. Pack your bags...and say your prayers. Its gonna get bad......
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: 'cause

Jump in friends with thoughts for the OP...while we still have a chance to

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: more

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This is a massive foreign policy blunder by our Government.

We have consistently backed the losing horse every single time.

We do not even remotely understand the Region or it's Politics.

The very last thing we need to do is charge in there like we know what the hell we are doing.

link   
reply to post by MoreFunky85

It really depends on who you ask and what you're able to comprehend.

I am listening to the ancient tribes like the Maya and the Hopi.
and also taking in what I can find in other places.

It seems that we are going thru a very natural change in human consciousness that comes along once every 5000 years or so. People are "Waking up" en masse. All over the world not just the Middle East. It is coming here too.
It isn't something that can be stopped nor should any one of us want it stopped.

It is going to bring about lasting change and peace. But first......CHAOS reigns supreme for a while.

You are getting a consciousness upgrade. Your consciousness is expanding. can't you feel it yet?
YOU WILL. We all will. The human spirit longs for freedom and we are all collectively ready to fight for it.....almost.

The next six months will be very interesting to say the least.
It IS coming herre so if you haven't already....please prepare to the best of your ability.

peace.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

link   
According to Glenn Beck, it's being orchestrated by Iran to speed the return of the 12th Imman. Could just be people are tired of being hungry while those in power enjoy the fineer things in life. The French Revolution comes to mind.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MoreFunky85

i think it was all prepared and those who pull the string of power just lauched the final stage for chaos

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Indeed ever since 2011 hit, it seems literally the minute it got here, things started happening. From all of the animal deaths across the globe, to increase in earthquakes and seismic activity, to the choas and uprisings happening around the world. All within the last two months, it's very intense and crazy. I remember during the lunar eclipse, where I braved the 30 degree weather for 4 hours, even in FL, I got this bad feeling just for a minute. Watching the event was majestic itself, but for about a minute I just got this feeling, I dont even know if you can call it a feeling, but just a sense of "something bad may happen." That's exactly what I was thinking when I got that sense that night, but it only lasted for about a minute and I decided not to think of it.

I believe many people sensed this, because we are the souls which make up the Earths global spirit, so it makes sense that people may "feel" or "sense" something that is going to affect thousands of souls on Earth, in a negative way for now.

My hope is, with enough postive feelings, and if you pray than prayer, that this all can become a good thing. People are finally standing up to rulers who do nothing for their country, this is causing many deaths but like I said, it could actually turn out for the better and lead us to a more peaceful world within the next 5-20 years. This could be the chance for people to finally realize we are all human, we are all the same, and we all want certain rights that any human being that's ever existed on this planet wanted, a sense of freedom. Now I know in any working society there are rules, but still to at least have that feeling that you can go outside and enjoy the world and your fellow humans and practically go do anything you want (of course nothing bad like burning a house down or killing someone), that's what people want.

Hopefully, the middle eastern countries get a true, fair, peaceful society where they can enjoy themselves, their family and friends, as well as their neighbors, and understand that the "westernized" world isn't evil, because this is what "westernization" is about. Not being constantly ruled with a complete iron fist by dictators. Hopefully one day soon there is no more "anti-westernization" or "westernization" period, it will just be the world.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Nicely said my friend, I agree with every word and have the same thought process.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Civilization goes through the process of growing, peaking , and than dying off...we're at the beginning of the dying off part. When reality is based on lies and deception, it cannot last. There are always choices to be made , forks in the road, so to speak. Unfortunately those in control chose to follow greed and self aggrandizement over sharing and justice.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Maybe this isn't really all as "big" as it seems and we're all just being paranoid.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

I doubt it. I guarantee there's probably been at least a thousand deaths just in Libya. Even if not a thousand, there at least has to be over 600. Now imagine all of those people in a line, getting shot and murdered at once. People getting their heads literally blown to pieces for peacefully protesting. How can someone think this isn't a big deal? That all of these things happening in the last two months are just coincidences.

They have some pretty gruesome video's on youtube, one which I fell upon with the camera man standing right above a man with his eyes barely in his head and his brains out, with nothing in his head. Pretty much it looks like someone put a grenade in his head and pulled the pin. Then I think of that man, who had that wound more than likely just for protesting peacefully. Then I imagine hundreds if not a thousand people who have been killed and probably had wounds equal to or worse just for protesting. This just in Libya alone.

No matter which way you look at it, this is a pretty big deal, this is literally going to change the world once it all plays out. Like I said though, hopefully for the better.
edit on 24-2-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think a more apt question is why has it not happened sooner. There are a lot of oppressed people in this world, with a good lot of them in the middle east. What you're seeing is a mass hysteria effect, with, in this case, the hysteria being warranted.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There are those who say that massive animal deaths, large numbers of earthquakes, ect. has been going on for a very long time, and it just seems to be getting worse because we have more access to information, well I simply do not buy that bit of logic, and I've seen lots of predictions come and go, but I never felt the way I do now about it, It's almost like an instinct instead of a "feeling" that tells me we are all going to be witness to lots of horrific events and quite possibly the end of things as we know them, Do I believe the whole 2012 thing? NO! Because I believe what the bible tells us "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the son, but the father only." and it could happen in 2012, but not that exact day and hour. Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The uprising can go 2 ways very good for the world and the people in it or very bad. We are walking on a thin line and in very epic times. The bible is being made to come true imo by some very bad people they want the proficies to come true and are making it happen.

The very wealthy are consumed by greed they care nothing for mankind just there pockets. The route of all evil comes to mind and is playing out everywhere. In the united states we are on the verge of collapse and the government give billions in tax breaks to the billionaires and oil company's while the poor struggle and cant find jobs.

Massive earthquakes cause by military imo,bird deaths, poisoned oceans full of oil, drought,famine, melting ice caps, terrorist, crazy religious leaders calling for the end of time, solar flairs, magnetic pole shifts, global warming, massive weather events, UFO's everywhere. What else could possibly happen this year i dont think it will be peace and happiness.

We are living in Dark days my friends. Cherish your family's and spend time with them while you can, enjoy them to the fullest be thankful for every day you have with them.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The way I look at it peoples thoughts and emotions are connected, ever hear of mob mentality?
Unrest is spreading through the world and people are fed up with life as we know it. A major force in this is the internet and connectivity. Think about how connected everyone is now, never before in history have such a variety of people been actively involved with people from other nations.

No longer can governments use fear mongering and political theatrics to influence peoples views, at least not to the degree we've seen in the past, because the ordinary working people of all nations can discuss things and find out about others views independently from a wide variety of sources and not have to rely on news networks, State press releases and other such old media that is inherently corrupt and biased.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join