posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
I was just watching Alex Jones' most recent You Tube video, in which he analyses Glenn Beck.
It's so facinating, because he's so right about what Beck is doing.
Beck has already said a lot of incredible bull#: maligning 9/11 truthers, blasting Ron Paul, advocating carbon taxes, framing everything in a
Thing is, most of it seems legit! As Jones says, 90 percent of Rat Poison is real food. GLENN BECK CAN BE VERY CONVINCING! That's the insane danger in
it, and the insane genius of the Elite/NWO -- to use a vassal like Beck to completely destroy the anti-NWO movement, from within.
It's all clear to me now, seeing this. Beck is now stealing all of Jones' stuff, presenting it seemingly faithfully -- but with no credit to Jones --
but subtlely distorting it.
This is a genius and insidious plan, and MOST of the sheep will be deceived. They will say, "Hey, Alex Jones sounds like Glenn Beck!" Or they'll start
listening to Beck instead. Beck will give them 80% of the truth, and distort the rest. That 20% of bull# will corrupt the movement, and destroy Alex
Jones in the long run. This is a long-term plan to bring Jones down and destroy all of his information. He just was getting TOO visible, too popular,
so Beck comes along to blatantly co-opt the information.
It's insanity watching this happen.
edit on 24-2-2011 by CUBD1 because: (no reason given)