It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck is the perfect NWO creation. Unbelievable epiphany.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I was just watching Alex Jones' most recent You Tube video, in which he analyses Glenn Beck.

It's so facinating, because he's so right about what Beck is doing.

www.youtube.com.../a/u/0/6OXKhbk4iJ4

Beck has already said a lot of incredible bull#: maligning 9/11 truthers, blasting Ron Paul, advocating carbon taxes, framing everything in a right-left paradigm.

Thing is, most of it seems legit! As Jones says, 90 percent of Rat Poison is real food. GLENN BECK CAN BE VERY CONVINCING! That's the insane danger in it, and the insane genius of the Elite/NWO -- to use a vassal like Beck to completely destroy the anti-NWO movement, from within.

It's all clear to me now, seeing this. Beck is now stealing all of Jones' stuff, presenting it seemingly faithfully -- but with no credit to Jones -- but subtlely distorting it.

This is a genius and insidious plan, and MOST of the sheep will be deceived. They will say, "Hey, Alex Jones sounds like Glenn Beck!" Or they'll start listening to Beck instead. Beck will give them 80% of the truth, and distort the rest. That 20% of bull# will corrupt the movement, and destroy Alex Jones in the long run. This is a long-term plan to bring Jones down and destroy all of his information. He just was getting TOO visible, too popular, so Beck comes along to blatantly co-opt the information.

It's insanity watching this happen.
edit on 24-2-2011 by CUBD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You need to cut yourself off from the soap opera, and take a long walk outside.

This beck versus jones bs has gotta stop. Just realize that you live in a box. Along the seams a little light gets in, but otherwise, all you see is the other crap thrown in the box with you.

Its all generated for you to make posts like this so i respond, and so forth.

Go read a book.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I remember watching Glenn Beck on his YT channel when he was still just sitting behind his desk (that would be 2008?). Nowadays I get it thorugh the dish (8 AM here) and he walks around with all his blackboards behind.

He undoubtedly has a great team backing him up and an outstanding hability for reasoning, and he's very convincing. He's -I agree- using the same technique Alex Jones does. They're both extreme entertainment anchors. In my opinion the truth is not even in-between.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Im watching the video right now..Im with you OP. Those other 2 comments, whatever, they should go read a book, check out "none dare call it a conspiracy"...great book!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Jones admits he's part entertainment. But to dismiss him on that point leaves us with a void in which nothing is filled. Fact is, Jones is on the forefront, and people are listening to him and Beck. I agree going outside is important, but these are the purveyors of information right now and we better pay attention. And I think the information Jones puts out is pretty cutting edge. Hyped? Maybe. But that's part of the show. And in the long run, maybe the hype is something that will have been warranted.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

If that jerk Glenn Beck is the best the NWO can do, then we have nothing to fear.

Second line.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Im all for getting as much information as possible, from what ever source. It is all valuable in some regard.

But this AJ versus GB power struggle is no different that the right left paradigm. They both have ego's. Dont let the medium distract you from the message.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

I agree, if it wasnt for aj a lot of ppl, including myself, would have never seen the truth. And yes I know that AJ has his entertainment value added to the show, but the point is, the topics are real. If he just sat around talking in mono tone no one would be interested in listening.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If you look past Becks opinions and to the core message of "Get ready buy food and prepare for hard times". I have to agree with him on that part. He has been telling anyone that would listen to buy gold silver and food plus not to trust what people say but to find out for yourself. And also another thing about him that seems to be lost in translation is he welcomes debate and doesn't cut you off like Hannity and Rush. So even though I disagree with alot of what Beck says I agree with him more than alot of people. Heck awhile ago he said to hell with your CC debt to max um out on food and personal safety items. Thats my take on the Old Beckster

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

I don't think Beck is an intentional dis-information operative.

He's simply misguided.

We can all make mistakes, and we are all allowed to change our views from time to time.

I went from a die-hard Bush loving republican to a complete anarchist over the course of about 4 years as my search for the truth expanded.

Beck is allowed to make mistakes and say wrong things, this does not make him part of the "cabal".

It simply makes him ignorant.

new topics

top topics

join