It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Live ISS Video February 24, 2011.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Just came across this video on youtube. I am not an expert on analysing videos so can anyone else make sense of this for me? Does seem to be something weird there.

[yvid]

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

I do not see a video ...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

There is a functional link to the video. Good try OP

After watching the video I don't really see anything out of the ordinary... The 'UFO' isn't moving which is the oddest part of the entire situation.I guess when the second one pops up and they cut feed its a little strange... Maybe someone a little more familiar with the subject/video analysis will be able to put in some input.
edit on 24-2-2011 by CoincidenceX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CoincidenceX

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It's not the object that moves, it's the camera pan.

add:
And it looks like a Planet or a Star.
edit on 24-2-2011 by cushycrux because: Add

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
There is a second clip under the first one. There are not only stars in that video. It kinda looks like a battle in space. Very weird.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I have seen other NASA videos with all those small flashes of light that zip around. There is even one where these light things get inside the space shuttle and you can hear the astronauts freaking out about it. It is really quite a strange place once you leave Earth. It is quite sad that they make this stuff so hard to find.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This Video is from the same guy. Jump forward in the Video and you will see it's a little lens flare that moves with the same exact speed as the solar panel on the left side. This guy (Video OP) seems to see ufos @ iss every day.

add:
The small flashes are radiation particles that hit the ccd sensor of the camera.
edit on 24-2-2011 by cushycrux because: Add

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Yeah I noticed his penchant for the ufo spotting after I made the thread lol, he does seem slightly obsessed with it.

Anyhoo, any ideas as to what the stationary object is in the first vid? random debris of some sort?

Edit to add just watched the second vid and noticed the lense flare you mentioned,
edit on 24-2-2011 by Lady_Tuatha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

Yeah I noticed his penchant for the ufo spotting after I made the thread lol, he does seem slightly obsessed with it.

Anyhoo, any ideas as to what the stationary object is in the first vid? random debris of some sort?

And that´s a bad thing? I found UFOs in space and the critters more credible but that´s just me. His second video is far more interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Just watched this on YT myself lol. I think it's a good video, some things to note are...

It's not a lens flare
It changed trajectory a couple of times
Those little bright flashes are stars/planets etc. and that's how all stars/planet etc. should look like from the ISS since it is in constant motion orbiting the earth 1x/90 min.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Not necessary a bad thing, but sometimes if someone becomes too obsessed with the subject then they can let go of rationality in favour of belief.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Just watched this on YT myself lol. I think it's a good video, some things to note are...

It's not a lens flare
It changed trajectory a couple of times
Those little bright flashes are stars/planets etc. and that's how all stars/planet etc. should look like from the ISS since it is in constant motion orbiting the earth 1x/90 min.

sorry but who can read has a clear advantage.

1. Video Star - Moving Cam
2. Video - Lens flare that moves with solar panel
3. Little Flashed -> Radiation Particles that hits the CCD Panel of Camera.

*damntwittergeneration*
edit on 24-2-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

What´s with the second video? Are the missile looking objects lens flares too? And when the second object appears the video feed went offline. It happends pretty often.

btw: Did anyone notice the clear image right from the start of the ISS camera? Why has the camerafeed in the "Alien ISS video" not the same quality?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

What do you hope to achieve by being so derogatory?
If I'm mistaken about the flashes, ok...my point was they aren't spaceships engaged in a war.
It doesn't look like a lens flare, it doesn't change at all except for position. What I mean is the light stays constant.
I don't use twitter and I'm highly literate and intelligent thank-you very much.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Why do you even bother with those kinds of people? They will always tell you. You´re seeing lens flares,debris,ice particled and so on. Sorry but in the second video nothing looks like a lens flare to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I don't have a problem with anyone stating their opinion on what something is but I have a huge problem with people doing so in a way that insults others. We all have something to learn and we all have something to teach, how can we move forward if we're always just sniping at eachother?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Human nature.

Nobody answered my questions. Don´t watch only the first video. The second one is the most interesting. What are those missile shaped objects and why went the feed offline after the second UFO appeared? I´m really sick of NASA.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Just watched the second one, the "rods" I think are just motion blur on points of light. I couldn't say for sure though.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CoincidenceX

The first part of the clip...this is the 2nd space phenomena that Martyn Stubbs first discovered in 1993 on NASA shuttle mission, STS-61. He has posted many videos of these super fast UFOs on his huge You Tube 'secretnasaman' channel.

They are almost invisible in 'real time'...but you see some of them when frame grabbed at 1/30th of a second, & a whole lot more when grabbed as 'field frames' (first scan).. at 1/60th of a second.

The Cosmic Ray debate was ended years ago when it was determined that Cosmic Rays can not be filmed or seen as these are. The entire skeptic community has avoided this 2nd space phenomena & yet it is being discovered more & more all the time...as this great video bit shows.

The Martyn Stubbs videos from his secretnasaman You Tube channel have these shapes captured, many are huge & show detail...in all colors, & they begin to show similar architecture as you see more & more. This is the phenomena that NASA gets very nervous about!

Record this 'soon to launch', historic last shuttle flight & you will get this "strange phenomena" for certain. Stubbs secretnasaman You Tube channel has one video where he actually pulled this 2nd phenomena from a live CNN clip of a shuttle docking at the space station! CNN has refused to comment!

There are many NASA researchers who now are looking at this amazing enigma & to date there is no explanation at all from NASA & its scientific friends... (& this new space phenomena can not be ice particles!)

They appear in all colors, shapes & light. They are translucent. They are the phenomena that a Stubbs video shows buzzing all around the exit door of the STS-80. The door is being observed by NASA because inside the shuttle, the astronauts are saying that the door is jammed & as a result, all the space walks had to be called off!

Yet when they returned to earth, the door was working just fine. In real time this 2nd space phenomena appear as flashes...video noise...but slowed down you see the door is being swarmed by these UFOs!!!

An amazing & strange phenomena, & everyone can go out & get more. Just record any feeds from the ISS & you may catch this very unexplained phenomena. I did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join