It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what we have been waiting for - The time is now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
With all the unrest spreading like fire through the middle east and getting closer to china, Do you think this is the revolution we have all been waiting for deep down?

I persoanlly feel a tension in the air everywhere around me now, Almost a buzz of sorts.

My question to you all is do you think come the end of all this will it be a changed world? Is this the turning point approaching at the speed of light?

I would like to see a new world. But not an order!

Ponder and Pick at it my friends

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

A very valid question...

IMHO: This is the setup for the endgame, leading to a new mindset, a new way of understanding freedom.
A countdown to transition.
Let us be love!

Question:

You are alone if you percieve your self as being alone
You are loved and love if you open up your mind for that
Hands are there for you to reach
Love is there within for you to shine
Pain is in the mind
Reality is bliss
Bliss is reality
Sometimes the tricks of the light makes us blind
We hurt and get hurt
Anxiety beats its pulse
Are we afraid of our darkness or rather the light within
Question???

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Wow trippy response there my friend, Im not quite sure i understand what you mean?

Are you saying you think its all a set up?

A very valid question...

IMHO: This is the setup for the endgame, leading to a new mindset, a new way of understanding freedom.
A countdown to transition.
Let us be love!

Question:

You are alone if you percieve your self as being alone
You are loved and love if you open up your mind for that
Hands are there for you to reach
Love is there within for you to shine
Pain is in the mind
Reality is bliss
Bliss is reality
Sometimes the tricks of the light makes us blind
We hurt and get hurt
Anxiety beats its pulse
Are we afraid of our darkness or rather the light within
Question???

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
i feel like this is an excuse to take more rights away from us in the future.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I don't know exactly what to make of it...

Seems like these "revolts" MIGHT BE STAGED BY ... YOU KNOW WHO!
The entire middle east presents A LOT OF INTEREST from world criminals /leaders ...
And only that way they could do their way with THE ENTIRE WORLD!
By capturing middle east IN "DEMOCRACY" (GETTING THEY HANDS ON THE LAST BIG BIG RESOURCES ON EARTH...)
After this , will come hell on earth , I think...
That's what would be when a "capitalist democracy" has all the resources and the greed will show it's ugly face tp the world...
On short :
EVERY HUMAN BEEING WILL PAY A LOT MORE FOR EVERYTHING IT HAS BECAUSE THEY SAY SO!
No , it's not what we have been waiting for ...
At least after some thinking I'm not 100% sure this is A GOOD THING for humanity...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
Do you think this is the revolution we have all been waiting for deep down?

Well, I don't know what revolution you have been waiting for, but this isn't the one I am waiting for. Far from it.

I persoanlly feel a tension in the air everywhere around me now, Almost a buzz of sorts.

What? You're in Scotland aren't you?

My question to you all is do you think come the end of all this will it be a changed world? Is this the turning point approaching at the speed of light?

Nope, afraid not. Just another uprising/revolution in the Arab world. There have been dozens in the past and there will be dozens more in the future.

One despot out, another despot in. And on goes the circle of life.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It was Egypt people.... Not somewhere like Russia or China or North Korea..

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I don't know if your into synchronicity or numerology or anything like that but I couldn't help but notice your thread no. is 666666, its like a double 666 lolz.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

What? You're in Scotland aren't you?

Is that what that is?

On a more serious note, I am actually noticing what the OP is speaking about but I am in Scotland

I reckon this is going to happen in a western country shortly.
edit on 24-2-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

haha i never noticed that
Honest!

I mean a buzz in the energy of the world.

It has started to happen in north korea now.

What do you think the outcome of it all will be then if its not something your waiting for>?

I believe its the end of one era and the beggining of a new one! The people always win

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

actually theres some rumbling from north korea at the moment, nothing conclusive but when it comes to NK what ever is.

thats funny that this thread is 666666 though

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Well said Friend, Long time no speak! Its getting hard for people no to notice whats happening now, with an open mind the collective will conquer

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by itisortofthetruth

Exactly mainly guns under the assumption that we are to dumb to control and take care of ourselves. Even if we just pop our heads out a little and get them blown off to make an example out of the ones who speak out. Take our liberties and make us a slave even more of a slave than we already are.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
These middle-eastern rumblings are all part of the new world order agenda as set out in the 90's. We are living in the age of media fakery and we do not see, hear or read anything that the STB (sh!ts that be) do not want us too. We are being fooled, tricked and led inexorably into a false dawn and God help us all when the real sun rises and sheds light on the true extents of the trickery and deceptions. There are none so blind as those that will not see.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I think George Soros knows he is getting old, and is going to die sooner or later, so he is playing his end all to the chess game of life. (For him, that is)

Might as well spend all the money to produce and fund these uprisings, he sure cannot take it with him.

He threw all his cards onto the table, or at least many of them, and he is sitting back now and watching it all play out.

Who will win in the end?

Will he get to play the Aces? Or will he die with them, and things will revert back? I think it is too late for them to revert back. Too many have woken.

Will he get to see the end, the birth of The New World Order, before he dies?

I think that would be what anyone would want, that has spent their life creating destruction for profit.

It is the end all to a megalomaniacal power trip. It is almost like he *can't* die til it is done.

If he knows he is dying and his time is up, it will happen rather quickly. If he is just realizing it is growing closer, he may drag it out. Will he drag too long?

Who will be his successor? Does he have one? Or... many? How many could he have swayed to his way of thinking in his 81+ years?

I can hardly wait to see what the Obama administration has planned for the news release this Friday! Tune in next week to find out!

Meanwhile, read about how someone intentionally attempted to collapse the world ecnonomy, starting with the United States. In one day. How many of you even *know* this?

How did this happen? They saw it happen, they have records of it happening, but yet - no one has uttered a whisper about WHO did it? Really?

Not many people have the power, the knowledge, ability, or MONEY too have done this.

"Here's the facts, and we don't even *talk* about these things..."

"They decided to close down the money accounts and announce a guarantee of $250,000 per account so there wouldn't be further panic out there. And that's what actually happened."

"*IF* they had not done that, their estimation was, that by 2 o'clock *that* afternoon 5 and a half *trillion* dollars would have been drawn out of the Money Market system of the United States. Would have *collapsed* the entire economy of the United States, and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed."

"Now, we talked at that time. What would have happened had that happened? It would have been the end of our economic system and political system as we know it."

Rep. Kanjorski: $550 Billion Disappeared in "Electronic Run On the Banks"
At 2 minutes, 20 seconds into this C-Span video clip, Rep. Paul Kanjorski of Pennsylvania explains how the Federal Reserve told Congress members about a "tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the United States, to the tune of $550 billion dollars." According to Kanjorski, this electronic transfer occured over the period of an hour or two.

Here is a transcript of what Kanjorski says in the video:

"On Thursday Sept 15, 2008 at roughly 11 AM The Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw down of money market accounts in the USA to the tune of $550 Billion dollars in a matter of an hour or two.

Money was being removed electronically.

The treasury tried to help with $150 Billion.

But could not stem the tide.

It was an electronic run on the banks

The treasury intervened but had they not closed down the accounts they estimated that by 2 PM that afternoon. Within 3 hours. $5.5 Trillion would have been withdrawled and collapsed and within 24 hours the world economy."

Kanjorski does not provide further details.

A Google search to verify this produces zero results.

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 24-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Yeah, noticed all those 6´s in the thread too

Sorry if my answer was trippy, was not intended - was a little short of time, and that might inspire my trippy side.
Like some here talks about, there is something in the air (don´t take our words for it... feel for yourself!!!)
Imo those things being played out: the revolts (our mind getting set for freedom), the animal dying (nature making a transition into ???) the floods and the earthquakes (eath in labor, starting giving birth) are closely connected with eachothers.
Connected within a set-up (as you might call it) for a quantum-leap of mind, a expansion of awareness...
I've seen a lot of clues for this both in the physical world as well as in meditative states - have noticed a lot of us sensing this lately.
From what I sense the perfect 6 is replaced by the 7, thus creating a more creative, dynamic (unstable) matrix, creting an abundance of soul-influence, which truly will be a golden age.
What from our perspective could seem doom-like and eerie, will, I'm convinced, be an amazing journey, so please don't by into any fear-mongering, as fear is only a weapon of control and in fact just illusory.

Love and respect

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

U know weve gotta remember that we dont have the real insight to the greater significance of all these revolutions taking place, what if its all a game of chess to TPTB and their wanting this to happen, for whatever reason, doesnt the military take control when a president steps down. who knows what tricks are beong played under the table trying to take us into a new world order?. news is decieving wouldnt you agree? you arent told what your not suposed to know.

Anyway worth having an open mind about everything.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It won't be long.
Marduk can show up any time now.
Things are "finally" speeding up!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heil Him!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

I don't know if your into synchronicity or numerology or anything like that but I couldn't help but notice your thread no. is 666666, its like a double 666 lolz.

what you didn't notice is that you can make another 666 out of the time of posting:
24-2-2011 04:11AM 2+4=6, 2+2+1+1=6, 4+1+1=6 666

triple triple sixes!

And I don't even believe in coincidence!

edit to add: And the OP's register date adds up to 23!!! WTF!?!?
edit on 17-3-2011 by seamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Things are not quite what they seem to be lately. Funny as it may sound but I'm currently watching 2012 and thinking about the incident in Japan and the information that is gathered like the people here in ATS. I've got no one to discuss about the things people have been discussing here in ATS other than my mother. My real life friends don't seem to be as much open-minded as I am. So I come here and like to say that I've been thinking about a lot of things, especially the current events that's been going on lately. There's so much things going on that someday, something will lead us to the point where it doesn't matter anymore and the only thing that matters is survival and the survival of the ones you care about close to you.

Either you fight for survival or stay and do nothing but to accept your fate, everyone has got to be prepared for the things to come. We can live as normal as usual in our everyday lives but somewhere down the line, we need to keep ourselves prepared for whatever that's coming to us. People, my friends, I say this as early as I can possibly have the chance to do so. My faith goes to all of us in times of great trouble.

new topics

top topics

join