It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swarm Of UFOs In Pennsylvania

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

There is any problem if I "advertise" my website while I share and gain information? Really, I don´t know if there is any rule or something...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOSONEARTH
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Surely you haven´t seen the videos complete.

I watched the both videos to completion. In full screen as well.

In your videos I can clearly see the wings of the birds, that´s not the same.

*Wings are evident in your video as well- look at 11:00 in the first video & be sure to open full screen. The reason they look to flash or pulsate at times is because its wings are flapping. The video I showed the person didnt care if they blatantly filmed birds and wasnt trying to hide anything. Allison however trys to disguise things to make herself look better.

The reason you cant see certain characteristics (the shape/structure) of the birds in your 1st video is because of the auto focus, depth, light and the aperature settings of the camera. This is purposely done for that effect of hiding the actual shape. Instead of seeing the shape of a bird, you see a ball of light that is the same shape as the aperature of the camera being used. Allison films like this for the 'fake planes' as well. If I film an out of focus bug the way Allison films, its going to look like a ball, thats just how the camera picks it up, it doesnt mean its a fake bug.

OK now, watch the full video (the first one), or specially from the minute 11:47... a bird, neither satellites or iridium flares move like that... doesn´t it?

I did watch the full video. both of them. And yes, birds do move like that. The 2nd video is iridium flares. Do you honestly believe every piece of her footage is genuine alien UFO's? Considering Ms. Kruse's videos have its own section on your site I assume you think they're real. I really hope you look at her stuff with a critical mind from now on & understand her techniques a little better. Not to mention we dont even know if she's tampered with the footage.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOSONEARTH

Shoulda read the T&C's closer buddy...

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Mother mercy, thanks for the advice.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Mother mercy, thanks for the advice.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I did watch the full video. both of them. And yes, birds do move like that. The 2nd video is iridium flares. Do you honestly believe every piece of her footage is genuine alien UFO's? Considering Ms. Kruse's videos have its own section on your site I assume you think they're real. I really hope you look at her stuff with a critical mind from now on & understand her techniques a little better. Not to mention we dont even know if she's tampered with the footage.

I´m not talking about the second video, just the first one. Come on, birds don´t move like that, you are evading that fact, show me a video were a bird make those zig zag....

ok again: minute 11:47 of the video below, explain me those movements. Almost stops in the air, changes speed very fast, changes direction, sometimes to the opposite direction just in one move... and thos zig zag... so now show me a bird or other thing doing that please:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-2-2011 by UFOSONEARTH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Havent you never seen a bird dance in the sky? Or participate in mating rituals?

I dont think you'll ever get it. Every single video Kruse does is labeled a hoax for a reason.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Are you serious?? those bird movements aren´t even close to the movements of Alison´s video, lol, show me the movements of my video in a bird or anything else...

For some reason everybody say alison´s videos as hoax... I recomend less theory and more practice.. go out there and watch the skies!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Are you serious?? those bird movements aren´t even close to the movements of Alison´s video, lol, show me the movements of my video in a bird or anything else...

Ok here ya go ...

Now imagine these birds flying in speeds of 60-100 mph and doing these flips at higher elevation and in nightvision... Here is a quick description from Wikipedia about all the maneuvers of the Birmingham Roller.

In the words of William Pensom, "The Birmingham Roller is noted for its exclusive ability to turn over backwards and rotate with inestimable speed for considerable distances downwards." This bird is genetically programmed to flip backwards, provided adequate training, diet, and exercise. The spinning can appear to be so fast that the bird looks like a ball of feathers falling toward the ground. They recover from the spin and return to their flock, called a “kit” in competition. The pigeon continues to do the same acrobatics with regular frequency, often in unison with other birds in the kit. The frequency, depth, style, tightness of roll, and angle are all determined by careful and methodical breeding. The flight time, height of flight, and responsiveness to the trainer's commands are all determined by strict training and diet, along with consistent daily routine. Scientist have studied the Birmingham roller and currently do not know why the roller pigeon tumbles. The Birmingham Roller pigeon’s origins are from Birmingham England where breeders enhanced the tumbling into a high velocity spin through selective breeding. While it is true that the birds do perform backward somersaults in flight, the exact neurological causes of the rolling behavior are still unknown. Fanciers who breed rollers have many theories as to why rollers do back-flips, but most of them are not based on scientific evidence.

en.wikipedia.org...

For some reason everybody say alison´s videos as hoax... I recomend less theory and more practice.. go out there and watch the skies!

Can you see why everyone calls her stuff hoaxes now? Even the owners of this website wont put up with her and label her videos hoaxes immediately. We arent ignorant people here at ATS. Its not like all of these people decided to pick on Alison Kruse one day, she did this to herself with her ignorance. Everything i've seen from her is EASILY identifiable as airplanes, helicopters, birds, bugs, weather balloons, or satellites. Case closed
edit on 2/25/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It seems like you stay happy with so little... That´s so NOT the same movement xd lol, say what ever I say, you, and the ones that think like you will always come with some "excuse" to "debunk" this videos... If you were more into UFOs you would know the behaviour of orbs...

It doesn´t matter if "ATS" or anyone label Alison Kruse sightings as hoax, if they or anyone shows enough proof of hoaxing , then they are hoax, meanwhile you can´t proof anything, at least not with this poor videos you posted...

Keep participating.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It seems like you stay happy with so little...

So little? Its doesnt take much to show how the videos are hoaxes.

If you were more into UFOs you would know the behaviour of orbs..

Heres exactly what is causing her 'orbs' -Any orb in her videos is caused by blooming of the camera and other artifacts. Its explained and shown in this video

It doesn´t matter if "ATS" or anyone label Alison Kruse sightings as hoax, if they or anyone shows enough proof of hoaxing , then they are hoax,

Your right, if someone shows enough proof someone is hoaxing, then obviously they are a hoaxer. Wisest words you've said this whole conversation.
You said it not me...Those are your exact words!! More proof for ya! Heres a video of a gentleman who lives near ms kruse & he doesnt try to hide what he is filming with blooming and camera artifiacts.

Now, since you believe Ms. Kruse is filming alien UFOs, why cant you back up your claims as I did? Please show to me how ANY of her videos prove without a shadow of a doubt alien visitation is happening. You said i proved nothing and I know nothing about Orbs, give it a shot. Just out of curiousity, were you present when any of her footage was filmed?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I think you didn´t understood me... I know what I said.. I said that IF someone show me convinving and real proof that a specific video is a hoax then that video will be a hoax, i´m not gonna denny real proofs or evidence of hoaxing, I use reason to find the truth, not "beliefs". But your bird videos are not enough evidence :S sorry...

Man, I already know that 99,9% of "fake planes" videos are just planes, even some of the fake planes from Alison could be just planes, she is a person to, can make mistakes. But i´m not talking about the fake planes videos right now so please don´t change the subject...

There is no evidence (video) on earth that could proof 100% the visits from ET on our planet so your request is almos imposible to me, at the moment... BUT I still have fun seeing how people manage to search cheap excuses to some of Alison´s videos.

Just for you to know, i´m not defending Alison Kruse, I don´t care if she or Obama or who records a UFO, I defend the sighting itself, I defend what I see on the video and the fact that even you can´t demonstrate that is a "bird" or anything else..

PD: Believe me that I understand your feeling, I deal with tons of fakes or conventional objects at the moment of posting news on my web. Very "known" or visited websites post lot´s of planes as UFOs xD, all the time, planes, satellites, stars, etc. I do my best just to show the truth, or the "questionable" ones, so at the time I haven´t seen enough evidence of hoax to Alison Kruse´s videos, meanwhile I think they could really be truth.
But I only want to find the truth just like you.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I think you didn´t understood me... I know what I said.. I said that IF someone show me convinving and real proof that a specific video is a hoax then that video will be a hoax, i´m not gonna denny real proofs or evidence of hoaxing, I use reason to find the truth, not "beliefs". But your bird videos are not enough evidence :S sorry...

Its amazing that I cant even convince you of normal birds and Alisons videos are enough to convince you anything she tells you!! What is your 'reasoning' for trusting a women you've never met? . Here is a whole additional thread about Alison that has even more information and evidence of her hoaxing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Man, I already know that 99,9% of "fake planes" videos are just planes, even some of the fake planes from Alison could be just planes, she is a person to, can make mistakes. But i´m not talking about the fake planes videos right now so please don´t change the subject...

:
If she lied or falsified anything once or if you even suspect it, how can you trust anything from her? If she's mistaking an airplane for a 'fake alien airplane', dont you think theres a chance she's doing it to other objects shes filming? Maybe Alison is a llttle off her rocker? She's doing the same thing with stars, planets, satellites, birds and who knows what else. ...www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is no evidence (video) on earth that could proof 100% the visits from ET on our planet so your request is almos imposible to me, at the moment... BUT I still have fun seeing how people manage to search cheap excuses to some of Alison´s videos.

**Look at the screen cap down below as he says this about Alison's videos on his website "THIS IS AN AUTHENTIC EVIDENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENT “CRAFTS” PRETENDING TO BE FAKE PLANES."

If there is no 100% evidence of aliens visiting Earth, why do you believe Alison? Define cheap excuse?

Just for you to know, i´m not defending Alison Kruse, I don´t care if she or Obama or who records a UFO, I defend the sighting itself,

You were defending her. This is your quote from page 1...."but Alison Kruse is recording real stuff there, not only airplanes." -

I defend what I see on the video and the fact that even you can´t demonstrate that is a "bird" or anything else..

It wasnt my lack of demonstration, it was your choice to disagree with what i showed you. Just because you didnt want to accept the obvious, doesnt make what your looking at unidentifiable.

PD: Believe me that I understand your feeling, I deal with tons of fakes or conventional objects at the moment of posting news on my web. Very "known" or visited websites post lot´s of planes as UFOs xD, all the time, planes, satellites, stars, etc.

Exactly. People post all kinds of fake crap (. so why dont you think Alison would do it?

I do my best just to show the truth, or the "questionable" ones, so at the time I haven´t seen enough evidence of hoax to Alison Kruse´s videos, meanwhile I think they could really be truth.
But I only want to find the truth just like you.

You havent seen enough evidence of hoaxing?!?! God are you crazy?! I've spent this whole thread showing you tons of legitimate information. By you thinking her videos could be the truth just really tells me your a troll, alison herself, or have a little more of a relationship with Alison you arent telling me. Then I saw this....www.ufosonearth.com...

Which states Alison is your special friend. THen to top it off, I found something else that contradicts eveything you've just said to me. Here is a screen cap of a post from your website about Alison's video titled "UFO Morphing to fake plane, PROOF!"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2ad3a5c375b.jpg[/atsimg]

Well, Mr. UFOsonEarth. Its obvious you have an agenda by joining ATS for Alison and that includes signing up on forums to argue for her and God knows what else. Or are you Alison herself? Oh, and you lied when you said you werent defending Kruse. You're a shady person and definitely not the type who would deny ignorance and fit in with our team here.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

LOL, no i´m not Alison Kruse. What I mean saying I don´t defend her is that she can defend by herself. AND i´m not an "Alison Kruse fan", but I appreciate her work. In the case that her videos were hoaxes, I don´t believe is her intention, in THAT case it would be just confussion of sightings. BUT as you said, I don´t know her, but neither you or the others who thinks like you so we are at the same position.
So the thing is this, i´m not discussing about who is Alison Kruse or what are her intentions, I´m just saying that there are lot´s of interesting videos that even you couldn´t explain. Even the topic you posted there, from my web, is a very interesting video, explain me that one. How a "plane" (that doesn´t look like one at the beginning) could be between the trees for no reason and behave like that... thinking it better, don´t even bother in explaining it, because even to REAL UFO videos there is always somebody that could associate it with something real, so...It just don´t worth my time.

Yes I have an own category for Alison Kruse sightings in my web, that´s because a believe she is getting something big there, I can do whatever I want with my web xD. I don´t care if you believe me, if you think I lie, or whatever is your opinion, i´m only interested in the sightings xD. I´m neither want to "fit" in any team, I am from my own team lol, Do you expect that every uset that joins this forum will think like you do? no. And don´t believe that ATS has "god word"...because they don´t.

I´m here just for this, exchange of opinions
. I found this subject on Google, joined the forum and posted my opinion, just that. You will see me in lot´s of other discussions surely, convince you about Alison Kruse videos its not something I´m interested, i´m just leaving my opinion and also getting a little bit bored already..

And about the birds sighting, I don´t really believe your videos are even similar to the one I posted... play them together in your PC, at the same time and you will see, those things may not be UFOs as you say, but they are neither birds.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

“Nothing sways the stupid more than arguments they can't understand”. Cardinal de Retz

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

OK whatever you say... or whatever a religious cardinal say lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join