It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swarm Of UFOs In Pennsylvania

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Unfortunately there is no other information.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Awesome clip! Having night vision really helps

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

This is going to get thrown in the hoax bin. ATS banned all of Allisons Kruse material. I'll show some of you newbies what shes doing in her videos.

The video below shows a great example of whats happening in the OP video.

Kruse says this in the text of her video in the OP at 3:43

"The blinking ones can expand while blinking into a craft shape or suddenly "power up" and look like a "mini sun" or orange, red, amber, dirty yellow or white sparkling like a prism or a diamond" ...

Which describes exactly what happens in the video I posted, which is just an airplane.

edit on 2/24/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
alison kruse is a know hoaxer

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
alison kruse is a know hoaxer

allison is the best.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

The best?

Can you elaborate for me as to what she is the best at?

Shining lasers at aircraft, possibly blinding pilots?

You're applauding a woman who could possibly kill hundreds of people due to her stupidity?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

The best?

Can you elaborate for me as to what she is the best at?

You're applauding a woman who could possibly kill hundreds of people due to her stupidity?

Really !

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Yes, as Chad says she's a menace to the safety of people and should be arrested, she's shining lasers at what she knows are just ordinary planes coming and going from the airport just beyond those tree's in the video.

Quite hows she's got away with it for so long amazes me...

And don't get me started on her fraudulent video's and daft followers.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Yes, as Chad says she's a menace to the safety of people and should be arrested, she's shining lasers at what she knows are just ordinary planes coming and going from the airport just beyond those tree's in the video.

Quite hows she's got away with it for so long amazes me...

And don't get me started on her fraudulent video's and daft followers.

I think you and chad are on to something....NOT !
She's the best out there,shes the best the ufo communnity has,just respect what she has done for the ufo community.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I encourage all ATS members to not fall for the bait.
Its pretty obvious what is going on here. lets just move on.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

post by Immortalgemini527
I think you and chad are on to something....NOT ! She's the best out there,shes the best the ufo communnity has,just respect what she has done for the ufo community.

The best in the UFO community ?
Best at what , videoing planes and convincing idiots who believe her stories that they are watching UFO's .

Respect what she has done for the ufo community ?
What has she done that deserves respect ?

Do some research , here's a starter for you
The further dishonest tactics of Alison Kruse

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

S&F

I cant speak about any other of her videos but this one sure does look real to me.

Who is actually to say it is a hoax,any UFO video that has been named HOAX how the hell can someone 100% say it is,no-one has that kinda proof.

In IMO some people get paid to class it a hoax

I for 1 have many a time said UFO's change into aeroplanes for disquise

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
I for 1 have many a time said UFO's change into aeroplanes for disquise

Do these UFOs that morph into planes and land then taxi to morphed terminals? And let off morphed alien passengers who pick up their morphed luggage?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

And i suppose these 'airplanes' also hover and meander through and around trees do they?

Care to explain the phenomena of airplanes dropping fast moving, lit objects down to the ground? Cos if airplanes do this ordinarily, i've yet to see one do it.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

How do I know??

Thats some imagination there though

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

And i suppose these 'airplanes' also hover and meander through and around trees do they?

Care to explain the phenomena of airplanes dropping fast moving, lit objects down to the ground? Cos if airplanes do this ordinarily, i've yet to see one do it.

I'm not sure which cases you mean specifically, but in general a distant plane (or groups of planes "stacked" on approach) with its bright landing light on flying toward an observer will appear to that observer to be a bright light hovering in place, until a time when the plane gets closer, changes direction, or descends -- at which time the "hovering" plane will appear to move sideways or "drop".

Or, the opposite is possible -- i.e., a plane that was flying perpendicular to the observer, which then turns toward the observer, will look like a light that was moving, then begins to hover.

I'm not saying that explains every specific case of "hovering" lights -- I can't say that without seeing the specific case, but I know it explains at least some of the Hovering Lights videos I have seen posted in the past.

That explains most of what's seen in the OP's video. The object seen at around the 6:20 mark could have easily been a bird.

edit on 2/24/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I agree with you, lot´s of sightings are just planes with perspective changes and lot´s of people believe they are UFOs... but Alison Kruse is recording real stuff there, not only fake planes..

How could you explain this?
[link removed]
edit on 2/25/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOSONEARTH

I agree with you, lot´s of sightings are just planes with perspective changes and lot´s of people believe they are UFOs... but Alison Kruse is recording real stuff there, not only fake planes..

How could you explain this?
www.ufosonearth.com...

The first video is birds....heres an example

The second video is satellites, iridium flares to be exact.

Iridium flare with the flashing & 'powering up' as Allison describes.

It doesnt 'leave our atmosphere' as she describes, the satellite stops reflecting light thus making it invisible to the camera. People uneducated on whats in our skies may fall for her crap but its not going to fly here at ATS.

**Do you honestly believe every piece of her footage is genuine alien UFO's mimicking planes? Logicially, would you jump to the alien conclusion before ruling out all other possibilities? Could you tell me why your web site is full of proven hoaxes and your tagline is:

edit on 2/25/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOSONEARTH

Spamming much?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Surely you haven´t seen the videos complete. In your videos I can clearly see the wings of the birds, that´s not the same. OK now, watch the full video (the first one), or specially from the minute 11:47... a bird, neither satellites or iridium flares move like that... doesn´t it?

(The video from my link...)
edit on 25-2-2011 by UFOSONEARTH because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join