It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Policemen Submit Sighting and Photographs of Black Triangle UFO!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Frost
reply to post by DAVID64

O.k fair comment

But then why does Mr.Policeman get a shadow?

I think its a reflection of the officer off of the wet road, not a shadow.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
There is a UFO list that a policemen keeps of police sightings....
Perhaps one could contact them, it called PRUFOS or something .
A british copper runs it and has for several years.
thats all i can tell you but it should be an easy find.

How can I find these "reports"?

Do you have a link?
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
When you go to the original statement that this supposed "cop" made it just doesn`t ring true.
He says they were on a routine patrol when they saw the thing through the windscreen. Then it disappeared. Then it re-appeared and they stopped the vehicle and got out to take pics. Well, what a coincidence that where they happened to stop has a "Road Closed" sign!
Also he uses Conspiracy Theory-speak terms such as "deep black". And he spells "vapour" in the American manner.
And, lastly, I have been in conversation with a few policemen and they never talk about "driving around" on patrol. They say they are "on routine patrol". Makes them sound much more focussed.

So, all in all I would say "fake" in this case.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
]The EXIF data gets stripped on all images that have been uploaded to ATS media.

sorry, I did not know that ATS strips exif data
from it's uploads. that's news to me. thanks
for enlightening me.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
My first look at the 2 pics and they did not look 'real'. The triangle is to black ( lolol) and in one pic, the triangle looks like a flag on a pole!
Maybe I have become conditioned to fuzzy UFO pics, I dunno... but something screams not real to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
In both pictures the "UFO" itself looks rather fake. The way it's tilted, the sharpness of the 'craft', the lack of any detail...but what really kills it for me is the second picture with the cop standing in side-profile, not even facing the UFO. I seriously doubt that if there were a large black triangle hovering so close, the officer would just turn sideways away from it and stand there all calm while he has his picture taken with the craft.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

anybody see the Rewind symbol from
your CD player in that pic ???

See the pixelation issues around the object?

It is also a perfect Isosceles Triangle in both
pics. What are the odds of that happening
naturally in relation to the camera? How can it
possibly be an exact Isosceles Triangle in
2 different pics as it moved through the sky?
As it moved the angle of the craft would change.
These do not change from pic 1 to pic 2.

It's a hoax IMO

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
As said, utter fakes,ordinary photo's with heavy blur added to try and hide the fact the triangle in added after.

Both photo's are awful BUT the 2nd one is the big give away which was spotted as well by someone earlier in the thread. You have an amazing flying craft in your midst and what do you look at, the road closed sign???

Utter tosh.....

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
UFO sightings don't really interest me because

in facilities such as Area 51, they make aircraft which look exactly like UFOs. So the UFOs we see could either be made and operated by aliens or humans.

Aliens on the other hand...# yer. I know they're real because i've had many alien experiences.

Not to mention, i've seen a presentation on Youtbe by Mary Rodwell called The Reality of Contact. Mary has interviewed 100s if not 1000s of people who have had alien experiences and she made an awesome presentation on it. Def worth watching

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Complete fake.

Would take me about 4 minutes in photoshop. Mask a shape over the picture, motion blur it, merge the layers and then apply a second filter.

Yes, its a black triangle. Problem is that its a drawn one.

Sorry.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I don't buy it. First, the craft is to much of a sharp triangle versus more genuine images that we have. Second, it is entirely too intensely black, and given a flat view in both images, also easy to fake.

They report it "high in the sky and distant." While the entire image is fuzzy (why?) the craft is still too distinct and sharp in color to be very far away.

Supposedly, they were driving around, saw the object, and "slammed on the brakes." The image clearly shows them at a blocked road as if they were stationed there to control traffic. And in the second image, the cop is not looking at the craft, but at the road barricade.

Finally, I don't find the description done in a manner that a cop would be present as a witness to the event.

I've gotten suspicious of images being presented when the presenter allows that it may be a hoax.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I would have to go with fake on this one.

The black triangle is just a little too black, there is something about the car tire that is bugging me and the blur, well that could be because the person that faked the image isn't that good in photoshop so they used the blur to help with the fake. I know that some cameras take crappy images, but I have a crappy cell phone camera and have never gotten such an even blur effect.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Judging by the terrain and not having read any accompanying article, I assume this was either in Wales, Scotland or around the Pennines in England?

All very popular with the RAF for low-flying exercises I might add and the UK currently has several advanced UCAV projects, helped nicely by pinching alot of secret data from the Yanks during our work on the F-35 and other projects.

It is most probably an earth bound craft, if real.

See the road closed sign? It looks like an RAF base to me too. I spent a couple weeks at Otterburn (Northumberland-ish area) one summer and it looks alot like that, the terrain, random closed roads etc.

My mother in law and her fiance were in St Martin a couple of years ago, they were sitting on the beach at night and they saw one of these triangles. They said it was Massive, low flying and appeared out of nowhere. I believe them because they have no point of reference to describe it, they don't often leave their consumerist world to investigate UFO's! Also they were kind of squirming in their seats when they were talking about it and really wanted to get off the subject quickly. I know it means nothing to you but I believe their story 100%.

Now the question is, are they ours or "theirs"?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I googled prufos. It's not an official police site, just a guy who happens to be a policeman collecting reports. It seems he hasn't added any stories since 2008. So there'll be no confirmation there.

prufospolicedatabase.co.uk...

I thought it was odd that the angle of the object hasn't moved at all in the second picture too. Also the fact that officers would release pictures with one of them in it but not want to talk about their sighting anymore than they have done, seems odd too. If they don't want attention, why release the pictures at all.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Right, I have found the same. Last report is from 2009.

However the two black triangle in the two pics are incredibly the same...

And that is no good.

Maybe a hoax!

link   
It resembles a UFO outside earth that i saw long time ago on a picture. Maybe soemone used it for his own "story"?

link   

The submitter of the following report has stated that the two photographs shown in this article are subject to the owner's copyright, and are not to be stolen or used in any means without permission.
might want to double check that you can use the photographs here?

link   
I call fake as well.
If the object were of any size it would be fuzzier as it would be some distance away.
If not a fake then it is tiny object close enough to throw a stone to hit.

I also agree the policeman doesn't seem to be looking at the triangle.
In the first picture he is looking straight ahead and not up.
In the second picture he is looking at a different angle.

As BoondockSaint mentions the EXIF data is missing as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If the policemen would have come forwards with there real names and there identities I would give this much much more credence . As is , its a joke IMO.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I wonder if this picture was actualy taken in Northumbria? It looks an awful lot like the pictures that the media had of the region, during the hunt for the crazed shotgun weilding maniac, Raul Moat in July of last year. I have a inkling feeling that this might actualy BE a picture from that time, and I am hunting through google images to see if I can find a match ... may take time though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join