It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Armies of the World all gather at Megiddo for the Final Battle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
With all this Middle East unrest and Arab Dictators being eliminated "one by one" is it possible they are making way for some new guy to unite the Arab World ? I'm not religious and never have been but I have to say things are looking pretty ominous for the prophecies written about in the New Testament.

What possible scenario could play out here were all the Worlds Armies meet in Israel ? I postulate that very quickly the Muslim Countries could all unite and attack Israel from the south to liberate the Palestinians into their newly formed Arab Alliance and hence the West enters the War on Israels side only to be attacked from the East by the Chinese and North by the Russians.

Interesting times.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
interesting indeed
and theres nothing we can do about it is there

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The leaders of the world are being eliminated one by one
and they are dissapearing into all of their underground bunkers.
Every country in the world will experience this upheaval and ALL of the world leaders will be safely tucked away watching it all go down.

Or.......maybe I just need to quit drinking........
naaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The Arab countries will choose a person, a charismatic political wonder, the Antichrist. He will come during the time of great economic crisis and suffering in the Middle East. Some people believe that he will be chosen out of the European Union and given power "over every tribe, tongue, and nation" (Rev. 13:7).
edit on 24-2-2011 by Erica1631 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H
interesting indeed
and theres nothing we can do about it is there

Nope, just sit back and hope its all a bad nightmare.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Hi OP I got some views or opinions on this

I don't believe the Jihad and Armageddon are the same war I think the final battle will be 40 or so years after the jihad.
I think the jihad could be the war of Gog and Magog,which is said to be mistaken for Armageddon.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

reminds me of what Nostradamus predicted in the film "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow".

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mazedays

Hi OP I got some views or opinions on this

I don't believe the Jihad and Armageddon are the same war I think the final battle will be 40 or so years after the jihad.
I think the jihad could be the war of Gog and Magog,which is said to be mistaken for Armageddon.

You're right. It is referred to as Ezekiel's War. When Israel is vulnerable and unprotected, it will be attacked by Gog (Russia), and it's allies, Persia (modern day Iran), Ethiopia, and Libya. Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish (the western powers) will be upset when Russia invades Israel, but they will not go to Israel's rescue. They will not send military forces to drive Russia and Arabs out of Israel. Israel will defeat Russia and its allies. Ezekiel 39:9 states that it will take Israel seven years to collect and burn all of the weapons brought into Israel by the enemies. In verses 11 and 12, the physical death is going to be so great it will take seven months to bury the dead. The Antichrist will make his entrance after this war.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

What if the anti crist came to end the war of G.A.M by declaring the moslems are evil and with his power condems the moslems as evil for the misinterpretation of gods word and anilates almost all of them with there ufos and the help of China.
After the dust clears the Christins will be rejoicing but not for long as the Anti Crist will turn and say that Christins also misunderstood his word and must except the mark of the beast(implant for credit transfers) and if you don't except your evil too and you will be the next target.

I always say this stuff with a Maybe.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mazedays

What if the anti crist came to end the war of G.A.M by declaring the moslems are evil and with his power condems the moslems as evil for the misinterpretation of gods word and anilates almost all of them with there ufos and the help of China.
After the dust clears the Christins will be rejoicing but not for long as the Anti Crist will turn and say that Christins also misunderstood his word and must except the mark of the beast(implant for credit transfers) and if you don't except your evil too and you will be the next target.

I always say this stuff with a Maybe.

You're joking, right?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
What if the bible is nothing more than a collection of fables and myths jumbled together first by bronze-age desert rapists, and later nailed into some vague semblance of order by a Roman council that took those myths very seriously? What if all if the stuff in that book, from beginning to end, were just the fevered imaginings of some dude hunkered in a cave near the dead sea?

In other words, what if the apocalyptic death cult is... wrong?

How then might your perception of the world change, if you strip away the concept of a universal good vs. evil, existential us vs. them all-out war on some little pimple of a landmark in a nation that, in the history of humanity, amounts to diddlesquat?

What if it's just people being tired of getting kicked around by incompetent leaders?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Short answer:

No.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Every country in the world will experience this upheaval and ALL of the world leaders will be safely tucked away watching it all go down.

naaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Among other things me thinks. The bibble is all allegory fiction. Do you believe Alice in Wonderland really happened? The Bibble has been rewritten many times to suit TPTB at that time. Didn't a famous communist once say that Religion is the opiate of the masses? Fear not prophecy...Fear the NWO.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredgbear

Originally posted by Screwed

naaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Among other things me thinks. The bibble is all allegory fiction. Do you believe Alice in Wonderland really happened? The Bibble has been rewritten many times to suit TPTB at that time. Didn't a famous communist once say that Religion is the opiate of the masses? Fear not prophecy...Fear the NWO.

It's sad how people cannot comprehend the Bible to where they think it's a fairytale. It isn't easy to study, it's very complex. Unlike a fairy-tale...

People just don't understand that the Bible will speak literally and symbolically. Do you really think over 40 men from around the world who didn't know each other and wrote down their divine experiences on scriptures which when collected together(making the Bible, greek for BOOK/scriptures) just to be pulling peoples legs?

You really think the Bible, in which your eyes is trying to control people, would jeopardize itself by making it obvious that it's a fairy-tale?

What other scriptures in history have such prophetic prophecies that have been full-filled and are being full-filled?

Why would a book that is trying to control people warn people that there will be a end to this world...why would people want to believe in that?

Open your mind...Jesus was also against religions, he saw the corruption in them and disaproved..

You must also understand that the Bible has been translated many times until it reached the English language, so we have a more watered down version that doesn't give us as much as definite insight as does knowing to read in hebrew and reading the original hebrew scriptures.

New Testament, Old Testament, these are all breakdowns that the Christians did with the scriptures to give a good idea of how they progressed. This isn't names for chapters in a fairy-tale...

Not all will come to the knowledge of the truth...
edit on 24-2-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

Oh and do not fear the NWO, they can only defeat your flesh. Only fear the one who has the power over the second death...
edit on 24-2-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join