It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Tryin To Think Out Loud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hello everybody. I have been surfing ATS for quite some time now yet have been reluctant to make an account. Obviously I'm past that reluctance and now wish to share some of my thoughts despite my fear of being bombarded with negative comments. So as it is I am still fairly ignorant to the workings of ATS so if any of you longtime users can help me out it would be much appreciated. I'm only trying to relieve some of these thoughts I have and ATS seems like the only way I can, because no one I know personally is even the slightest bit interested in what seems to me to be truly important. So if anyone can help me out I will be forever grateful.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Welcome UI, you have come to the right place to share your thoughts, ideas, etc. Granted you will still get folks who troll just to confront you and discount your reasoning, but hey let that roll off your back. If its important enough to vent go for it, someone will listen.
U2U will begin working between you and other members after 20 posts. You will get an intro welcome from your moderator. Note his/her name, you can message them or any staff member at anytime. Read the rules! So you don't get busted for misuse. Stay on topic for which you are posting, derailing a thread is bad manners. Speaking of which use good manners, it goes a long way in building rapport. Use links from websites to support your theories. Eventually learn to embed pics, video, quoted material. (I am still learning that one myself). As a site mantra "Deny Ignorance". Which fits you to a tee.

Please elaborate on what thoughts you need to get off your chest. Not enough clues and a bit cryptic. So I don't know where you are going with those thoughts yet.

Your friend in threads
SunflowerStar

PS. after 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads!
edit on 24-2-2011 by SunflowerStar because: added ps

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Welcome to the ATS boards, it won't take you long to figure it out. Just ask for specific help and people will step up quickly. I have not been here long, but I have observed members helping new people time after time.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by UnwillinglyIgnorant

Hello UnwillinglyIgnorant, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Off Topic, One Liners, and Backscratching Posts.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by UnwillinglyIgnorant

Welcome to ATS!
Please tell us why you are unwillingly ignorant...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Here is a post in reply to your statement. I hope it helps clarify things Thnx for the response.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-2-2011 by UnwillinglyIgnorant because: forgot to add link

top topics

join