It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accept Idiocy- Embrace Ignorance - Deny Common Sense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that there are many people on here who are the same as the 'sheeple' who believe everything the MSM tells them. The only difference is that those of you on here who think that EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY, will believe every wild nonsensical idea that someone claims on here.

There are many things that I do not know. There are many things within our universe that I will never know nor understand. This does not mean that there is a secret hidden agenda or conspiracy behind each and every one of these things. Some comments that I read on here are just so extremely absurd and ridiculous, that I cannot help but to try and imagine why this person actually believes this is true.

McDonald's has scientific proof that potatoes will soon be extinct. On August 29, 2011, the last potato will be plucked from the ground and there will be no more potatoes ever. McDonalds does not want us to know this. However they have reduced the amount of fries that they send out in a 'large order.' They are now pulling 11 fries out of each large container before placing it in the bag. This will give them now 7 orders compared to the 6 orders they would of previously made with the same amount of fries.

visit link for full story- McDonalds is hiding potato extinction

I am convinced that many people would believe this story that I just conjured up. Most likely some would even tell me that lately they have noticed the amount of fries they received seemed to be less than the amount they received in the past. They knew something was going on, but were just unsure exactly what.

We all have a brain. None of us are capable of using it to it's full potential. However, we can use it to the best of our ability if we only try. I am simply asking that we all attempt to do this. Common sense is a wonderful thing. Lets embrace common sense and logical thought. Question the evidence presented without instant acceptance.

Definition of COMMON SENSE : sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts
www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
look elsewhere If you want common sense, good judgement and really energetic people with aspergers oh wait the last one can be found here in droves
i remember last year the grey area (uncreative story writing). Got packed with peoplle plugging their latest book by starting ridiculous threads like "the alien who visited me" etc in a sort of fake discovery narrative where they leave people on the hook wanting more

Like seriously dint login and post that you have pictures of something then proceed to spend a week twlkng about it instead of posting it. Prepare your photoshopped images before you start the thread like the veteran hoaxers on here

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I always knew mcdonalds was evil, I guess I'll stop eating all my meals there...

Brought to you by ATS's "are they being sacastic or delusional service."

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Potato extinction!!

LOL!!!! Of course, it's the fault of McDonald's, too!! Obviously, duh!

Too precious. But all too true. The "woo factor" here. But, guess (as was recently suggested to me)....what IF that "woo" was gone? Maybe would get a bit boring, eh??

Dunno.....maybe I'd better just take my "woo" and "moove" along.....

(Next, after the potatoes are gone....beef is endangered. McDonald's, again of course!!)

Here...our possible future (heifer on life support???):

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

(Next, after the potatoes are gone....beef is endangered. McDonald's, again of course!!)

Yeah right. I'm not falling for that one. Maybe soybeans, but I don't think soyburgers come from an actual cow.
Trying to be sneaky.

In all honesty though, I suppose the "woo" factor does seem to spice things up at times.

top topics

join