It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada & U.S. agree to use each other’s troops in civil emergencies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
By the events going on today , it is blatant that no country should interfere with the internal actions of another.
Neighbors don't bother neighbors out of respect of their sovereignty.
If asked for medical help and supplies that is a common courtesy.
But shooting looters around the white house should never be on the agenda.
We do not get into another's affairs. That is a problem for the country to solve and doing this stuff covertly stinks to high Heaven. Sound like looking for someone else to blame the whole mess on, aside from the real perps.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

Thank you for finding the humour in my post. I have no doubt in a fight who would win... we are after all the equivalent of a sensitive younger brother.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by the cynic jester

I can agree on that point! It really bothers me that our president ran on a platform of a new way of doing things.. change... change...change... yes we can.. blah blah blah.... .and of course government being transparent. Hmm... then why all the cloak and dagger, smoke and mirrors. In my opinion, and this pretty much stands for all governments out there, they have all sold their citizens short in so many ways. I can be a hot headed Scot/Irish, but if you tell me the truth about something I may be upset or mad but I would rather be upset and mad over the truth rather than lies upon lies and double dealing. I hazard a guess that most people would be pretty much the same.

Good for you contacting you local official. If you don't mind, keep me posted. I am very interested in hearing what they have to say!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Awww Good man matte but the poster of that comment is ill-informed about his Canadian history. I will point out that it was not Canadians that drove the Union troops back but it was the British that "invaded" and burned down the original Virginia White house.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

OK, I'll give you that point. But it took a good Canadian group, 3 Dead Trolls in a Baggie, to make a really good and humorous song about the whole thing.

edit on 25-2-2011 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

LOL....True...Oh soooo true !!!

<< 1  2   >>

join