It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the 2 best movies to introduce someone to 911.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Cool Stat! Never seen that, but always thought something smelled about that. One of these things are not like the other.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
septemberclues.info... for the real truth that nobody wants to deal with.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
I would say, wallowing in lunatic conspiracy stories fantasies. [censored] drivel blow up in your face...but stupid Jar-Jar Binks Burger King cup hero.

Besides, buying con artist who is doing absolutely nothing to get 9/11 investigated sucker born every minute.

look at all that hate, and ill thought towards others you have Dave... so many negative words in a simple response to what 9/11 video to watch. you use so many trigger words too, to just grasp every ounce of hate out of others...

< snip >

Btw.. I'd suggest "Who killed John O'neil?"

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
Courtesy Is Mandatory

edit on 3/8/11 by Hefficide because: Removed non T&C complaint line.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It's an older version but I still like Loose Change 2nd edition. The final cut one is well done and more mainstream however I like the 2nd edition better, and I like Dylan Avery's voice over more so than the final cut. That is the best documentary I think. Either that or type in "9/11 total proof" into youtube and click on Nuffrespect's video of secondary bombs, that is shorter but very convincing.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
reply to post by Myendica

No-one listens to goodolddave anymore. He's like the village idiot of old times. Good for poking a bit of fun at but thats about it

Technically, I'd say noone ever listened to me AT ALL, or at least, certainly none of the zealously faithful conspiracy addicts.

-I'll post eyewitness accounts of people stating it was a passenger jet that hit the Pentagon and the conspiracy people shriek GOV'T DISINFORMATION and then run away.

-I post quotes from NY fire fighters stating the fires in WTC 7 were burning out of control and were causing visible structural damage and the conspiracy people shriek GOV'T DISINFORMATION and then run away.

-I even post that NYPD helicopter pilots flying eye level to the WTC reported the columns were glowing red from the fires and looked like they were about to colalpse and the conspiracy people shriek GOV'T DISINFORMATION and then run away.

In short, everything I post here will be dismissed by you conspiracy people as being gov't disinformation before you run away. You're blatantly saying that you don't care what the truth is. You're here to push your conspiracies onto others regardless of what the truth actully is and you have no tolerance for anyone who believes differently than you do, Your accusing me of being a village idiot says right there that you have such an emotional attachment to your conspiracy stories that you preceive any attack on them as a personal attack on you yourself, and you'll respond in kind.

If you don't believe anything else I say, then at least believe this: I don't mind in the least. It's your childish behavior exactly like this which is keeping you conspiracy people down, not me or any secret coverup plotting to undermine you. Heck, all I'm doing is warning you to stay away from that "Loose Change" flick because noone will take you seriously if you quote that drivel ...and you're even imagining hidden plots to take over the world even in that. Until you people grow up and understand the fact that if you don't accept the 9/11 commission report then it's your responsibility to provide an alternative scenario that doesn't involve the never ending manufacture of make believe, everyone outside your private little internet conspiracy cliques will continue to see you as a bunch of crackpots.

Accept or ignore this at your cost, not mine.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Until you people grow up and understand the fact that if you don't accept the 9/11 commission report then it's your responsibility to provide an alternative scenario that doesn't involve the never ending manufacture of make believe, everyone outside your private little internet conspiracy cliques will continue to see you as a bunch of crackpots.

Accept or ignore this at your cost, not mine.

Thats just it Dave. We shouldnt have to. We should have been told the truth about everything from the get-go.
If what was being told to us made sense, there wouldnt be this huge uprising of people becoming more aware of all the co-incidences and lies told to us that day.
If they didnt lie about the attacks from the VERY beginning, they might be more trustworthy.

Youre going to ask 'what lie'.
Im going to answer..... What did GWB, Cheney, Rice and Mueller all say?

'We never expected terrorists to use planes as weapons and crash them into buildings'. - or something along those lines.

To see how government and military secrets are kept secret and the extent and the lying that goes on within...watch 'The Pat Tillman Story'. It will make you sick. Yes...even you Dave.

The reason that most people on here razz you Dave, is because you buy EVERYTHING the govt tells us.
EVERYTHING.

From the USS Liberty, to JFK to 9/11. To defending the non action of Operation: Northwoods.

Most people have a problem with the stories the govt tells us regarding these events and more....yet you....BELIEVE THEM ALL.

You accept Israels apology over the attacks of the US Liberty. Yet the very crewman that were on the ship tell a completely different story. Not to mention all the co-incidences in that story.
You believe in LHO being a lone assassin and the 'magic bullet theory', when science alone tells us differently.
You defended the non-action of the Northwoods mission, saying our govt knew it would fail and was therefore set aside. Making no statements on why it was written in the first place.
You believe every aspect of 9/11. Putting everything else aside. WTC7 was not and has not been answered. Yet you buy the 'low chance' answer as being acceptable and true.

Its all nonsense. You can make fun of others all you want, but at the end of every day, most people on here are shaking their heads at you. Hoping you get paid to do this, because its a shame if you truly believe what you post.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

The truly sad part is that you list all those events from the 60s, not realizing that they were the catalyst to the changes made in the 70's, 80's and 90's that left us so open to attack.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
While I won't comment on which movies...

...if it were to be an unbiased "introduction" to 911--you should pick one that supports the official story and then one that tears it apart.

Let them make up their own mind.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
reply to post by Myendica

No-one listens to goodolddave anymore. He's like the village idiot of old times. Good for poking a bit of fun at but thats about it

Technically, I'd say noone ever listened to me AT ALL, or at least, certainly none of the zealously faithful conspiracy addicts.

-I'll post eyewitness accounts of people stating it was a passenger jet that hit the Pentagon and the conspiracy people shriek GOV'T DISINFORMATION and then run away.

Lol Through a 20 foot diameter hole...........Grow a brain!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
Thats just it Dave. We shouldnt have to. We should have been told the truth about everything from the get-go.
If what was being told to us made sense, there wouldnt be this huge uprising of people becoming more aware of all the co-incidences and lies told to us that day.
If they didnt lie about the attacks from the VERY beginning, they might be more trustworthy.

Did it ever occur to you that this whole, "they lied about the attacks from the very beginning" is entirely in your own mind? The only ones I'm seeing who are claiming anyone actually lied are the con artists behind those damned fool conspiracy web sites shoveling foolish statements specifically to instigate abject paranoia and false public unrest. I've already shown many of the lies they've been spreading and I will do so again if you like.

If you want to convince the rest of us that the 9/11 commission report is lying, fine, but it becomes your responsibility to explain why, and I'm going to need more than the word of some college kid making thirty versions of some internet video in his dorm room.

Youre going to ask 'what lie'.
Im going to answer..... What did GWB, Cheney, Rice and Mueller all say?

'We never expected terrorists to use planes as weapons and crash them into buildings'. - or something along those lines.

How is this a lie? GWB was an idiot who didn't have the intelligence to even pick their nose without written instructions. If he actually said that he DID expect terrorists to use planes as weapons he would have been lying through his teeth. To him, "Kamikaze" isn't a suicide attack, but his favorite drink.

That's the whole reason I know how you conspiracy theorists are full of it- any administration who couldn't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane survivors in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels wouldn't be able to pull off the most intricate and complex conspiracy in all of recorded human history with the sheer perfection of a supernatural act. Even if they wanted to.

The reason that most people on here razz you Dave, is because you buy EVERYTHING the govt tells us.
EVERYTHING.

No, the reason people razz me is because I'm a threat. I post information they don't want to believe is true so they attack me in a proxy attack against the sources I'm quoting. For one thing, I've always said from day one I don't "believe everything the gov't tells me" but you still continue to cling to that tired fairy tale because it's the only way you can continue to keep your conspiracy hypothesis alive. Otherwise you'd be forced to rationalize how someone can distrust the gov't AND not believe in these idiotic conspiracy stories when up until now, you've been programmed by your conspiracy propaganda to believe it's either one, or the other, but never both.

You accept Israels apology over the attacks of the US Liberty. Yet the very crewman that were on the ship tell a completely different story. Not to mention all the co-incidences in that story.

Israel had two (or was it three) gunboats in the area plus fighter bombers loaded with ordnance, plus several hours free hand to do whatever they wanted to do. If they genuinely wanted to destroy it they would have destroyed it. It's entirely paranoa for paranoia's sake to claim it's a conspiracy for Israel to NOT sink a ship, admit they were at fault, and pay restitution to the crewmembers they killed.

You believe in LHO being a lone assassin and the 'magic bullet theory', when science alone tells us differently.
You defended the non-action of the Northwoods mission, saying our govt knew it would fail and was therefore set aside. Making no statements on why it was written in the first place.

...and that's another obversation I've noticed about you conspiracy people; for the most part you are of the type who believe in one of more OTHER conspiracies before 9/11, so when 9/11 came along you're naturally going to see the whole thing through conspiracy colored glasses. The USS Liberty, the JFK assassination, the moon landing being faked, Northwoods, whatever, you've programmed yourself to believe such monemental events are always a conspiracy first until it's proven it isn't a conspiracy, which never happens because you naturally presume everything that disproves it is yet another conspiracy. This isn't research. This is a Rorschach test.

FYI I don't necessarily believe in a lone gunman scenario. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald was the principle trigger man but I can accept the possibility there might have been others involved who were never caught. It's just that you prefer to cling to your conspiracy theories rather than mine because mine are boring and aren't sinister sounding enough.

What does the JFK assassination or the USS Liberty have anything to do with recommending which 9/11 movies to watch, anyway?
edit on 25-2-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by DIDtm

The truly sad part is that you list all those events from the 60s, not realizing that they were the catalyst to the changes made in the 70's, 80's and 90's that left us so open to attack.

You're absolutely right. The government learned how to lie to America and control the real information from coming out.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You dont need no movie. All you need to know, is that the people employed to investigate the cause of collapse after a TERRORIST ATTACK did not test for explosives or accelerants. This fact alone should have been reason enough to warrant an indipendent investigation. I am sure the public would not have decried the vasting of taxpayer money if the tests turned out negative.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Did it ever occur to you that this whole, "they lied about the attacks from the very beginning" is entirely in your own mind?

Sure it is. Me and along with millions of other Americans and 10's of millions of other humans.
This is very LOW estimation, but I dont want this to be a derail the convo.

If you want to convince the rest of us that the 9/11 commission report is lying, fine, but it becomes your responsibility to explain why, and I'm going to need more than the word of some college kid making thirty versions of some internet video in his dorm room.

If I had the available resources and connections and political influence, you bet I would.

How is this a lie? GWB was an idiot who didn't have the intelligence to even pick their nose without written instructions. If he actually said that he DID expect terrorists to use planes as weapons he would have been lying through his teeth. To him, "Kamikaze" isn't a suicide attack, but his favorite drink.

There you go again. Using senseless humor to evade a point.
It is written, has been recorded and shown all over the internet that there were in fact warnings for years that terrorists would use planes as missiles.
When you get shown these, you, of course ignore them.
They dont fit in with the story you buy, or are being sold...whichever...so 'la la la...I cant hear you'

That's the whole reason I know how you conspiracy theorists are full of it- any administration who couldn't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane survivors in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels wouldn't be able to pull off the most intricate and complex conspiracy in all of recorded human history with the sheer perfection of a supernatural act. Even if they wanted to.

Show me ONE incident where someone slipped on a banana peel.
Again..senseless humor

No, the reason people razz me is because I'm a threat. I post information they don't want to believe is true so they attack me in a proxy attack against the sources I'm quoting. For one thing, I've always said from day one I don't "believe everything the gov't tells me" but you still continue to cling to that tired fairy tale because it's the only way you can continue to keep your conspiracy hypothesis alive. Otherwise you'd be forced to rationalize how someone can distrust the gov't AND not believe in these idiotic conspiracy stories when up until now, you've been programmed by your conspiracy propaganda to believe it's either one, or the other, but never both.

Youre blind or just ignorant if you truly think your a threat. Since you know how to use quotes when responding to post, I doubt your blind. So that leaves one option. Maybe theres another one Im not aware of.
It sure seems like you believe everything you are told from Big Brother.
And my only conpiracy theory is 'WE ARE BEING LIED TO'. I haven't personally put together my theory yet. Im still learning new things every day. You, of course already know EXACTLY what happened.

Israel had two (or was it three) gunboats in the area plus fighter bombers loaded with ordnance, plus several hours free hand to do whatever they wanted to do. If they genuinely wanted to destroy it they would have destroyed it. It's entirely paranoa for paranoia's sake to claim it's a conspiracy for Israel to NOT sink a ship, admit they were at fault, and pay restitution to the crewmembers they killed.

Very simple minded answer. But this is EXACTLY my point. You wont take the crewman that survived (witness's) at their word of what was happening. But 9/11...YOUR witness testimony is gospel.
Double standard?

...and that's another obversation I've noticed about you conspiracy people; for the most part you are of the type who believe in one of more OTHER conspiracies before 9/11, so when 9/11 came along you're naturally going to see the whole thing through conspiracy colored glasses. The USS Liberty, the JFK assassination, the moon landing being faked, Northwoods, whatever, you've programmed yourself to believe such monemental events are always a conspiracy first until it's proven it isn't a conspiracy, which never happens because you naturally presume everything that disproves it is yet another conspiracy. This isn't research. This is a Rorschach test.

Youre making my point. Thanks.
Its always rose-colored glasses. It cant be common sense that tells us otherwise, can it?
Nope..the gov't never lies. I mean..if they came out and said LBJ and the CIA were directly involved in JFK's assassination, America would be fine with it. Right?

FYI I don't necessarily believe in a lone gunman scenario. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald was the principle trigger man but I can accept the possibility there might have been others involved who were never caught. It's just that you prefer to cling to your conspiracy theories rather than mine because mine are boring and aren't sinister sounding enough.

AHHH..So, here we have it. You do believe in conspiracy's I wonder what 'damn fool conspiracy website' you got that idea from. You sure didnt come up with that all by yourself.

What does the JFK assassination or the USS Liberty have anything to do with recommending which 9/11 movies to watch, anyway?
edit on 25-2-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

The same thing that 'Lord of the Rings' or 'Willy Wonka', or whatever other movie you mentioned as being a good movie to start with.
If its good for the goose, its good for.........................................
-you get it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

If this post was true, Wikileaks would not exist. Nor would the New York Times.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

reply to post by DIDtm

If this post was true, Wikileaks would not exist. Nor would the New York Times.

Do you believe EVERYTHING you see/hear on MSM?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

LOL. You really have not paid attention to my posts. Without running afoul of the mods, if I come across a member of the media that was on fire, I wouldnt urinate on them.

Now, if you are going to start claiming the government controls the media......im going to be laughing all weekend long. Only a complete fool would believe that.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha chino

LOL!

Loose change is my favorite. Not sure what the most recent edition is called. Make sure you don't watch an older one, or if you do, keep in mind the film has been updated numerous times.

"Loose Change" is a farce!!! Dylan Avery is not the brightest lump of coal in the firebox.....There is a reason it was "updated" so many times!! And, they STILL didn't correct all the errors!!

Here's the antidote to "Loose Change":

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by DIDtm

LOL. You really have not paid attention to my posts. Without running afoul of the mods, if I come across a member of the media that was on fire, I wouldnt urinate on them.

Now, if you are going to start claiming the government controls the media......im going to be laughing all weekend long. Only a complete fool would believe that.

The first part made me laugh. Thanks. Been sick all day, and needed that.
The second part: I wouldnt say controlled. By definition, that would be nearly impossible. But I think it has leverage over them. The main outlets anyway.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I've been researching for close to six years and fighting for the 911 family members.
1. 911 is the first video everyone should watch.
2. 9/11 Mysteries is also good.
3. Zero
4. National Security Alert
5. What We Know Now That We Didn't Know Then
6. 911 Truth vs Mainstream Media 20 Minutes with the President
7. 911 Blueprint For Truth
8. 911 Chronicles Truth Rising
You might also want to type out on Youtube "Mark Basile Explosive Testimony" and "Firefighters NIST" and
New Evidence of the Firefighters recently released by the NIST. Of course, I know much more than most people, and our government tries to censor me all the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join