It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge to any interplanetary being/entity currently on the planet Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Thanks for the beer recipe. I am having trouble getting the master apprentice into the blender.

I suppose that's why I haven't seen a "will it blend" about it.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thanks all the input! I disagree about the human race not being ready...why wouldn't we be? To the guy who knows all about what they look like, different forms and varieties...interesting, how do you know? I mean really...do you know? I have to conclude at this point in time for my experiment here...we are alone in the universe...we are it...nothing to see here folks, keepem moving...no proof that they exist...none, nada, caput...no alien mother ship is coming to pluck us from our life of having to get up and do it all again tomorrow...so don't quit your day jobs...

More sardines in a can...I didn't think of that..

The beer recipe is interesting...however, judging from the ingredients I'm not too sure if I would want to drink it...

I appreciate all the input..but I have to conclude they're not out there...someone prove me wrong!!! Provide irrefutable proof...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
At least give us a beer recipe.

Maybe their real purpose is to steal ours??

If so that one on page 1 might get someone in trouble for using chemical wafare against sentient beings.....

Hopefully they'll steal it tho - I look forward to the post disappearing....'cos I don't want to ever see ti again!

edit on 24-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

I didn't think about that...sorry, maybe they will have some kind of new lubricant we can market and get very rich from the proceeds...we can call it "Deep Green"

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpioRising
reply to post by TrueGrit

Right, now when they turn up and start sticking metal pointy things up my butt I'm holding YOU responsible

Sorry all to repost this, but this the the comment I was referring to making money with a new lubricant...my first venture at naming the new lubricant is "Deep Green"...not so original, but it's a first blush...remember in the brainstorming phase not to shoot any idea down...it kills the creativity of the moment...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
Maybe they are waiting for us to prove we truly exist?!

The premise is they are of superior knowledge and are visiting our planet. It's only neighborly if you go to someone else's planet to take a flag, plant it in the ground, thump your chest and say yeah! I DID THAT!!! That's all i'm asking...if they're here, just man up! Do IT!!! Come on, out with it!!! No more playing around, funny light shows, we can get that at Disney! Just out with it...no more skulking around in the shadows! The gaunlet has been thrown, Elvis has left the building (but if they have him, we want him back)...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by chr0naut
At least give us a beer recipe.

Maybe their real purpose is to steal ours??

If so that one on page 1 might get someone in trouble for using chemical wafare against sentient beings.....

Hopefully they'll steal it tho - I look forward to the post disappearing....'cos I don't want to ever see ti again!

edit on 24-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

We do have some pretty good beer...I have been stuck on Shiner Bock for the last 6 years...It's addictive...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I keep getting the feeling that we are somehow more advanced than them, but they have decided to give us the emotional faculties of primitive apes just so they can corall us and observe our development.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Oh they are here all right, I grew up with one:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0433ee62d78.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Those who are ready dont need proof..
Points points points

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337

Those who are ready dont need proof..
Points points points

What does this really mean? Those who are ready don't need proof? Come on? If you're so enlightened then good for you...You can just keep on keepen on then...I want proof, quantifiable, irrefutable, without a doubt, PROOF!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ever heard the saying "be careful what you ask for"? If they are real and secretive about being here then it worries me about their intention and of those who might already know. They seem to be following what the last guy was following who was following what the last guy was following. Im saying that after a while it seems as if they keep doing something because thats the way it was always done.
With all of these people claiming to have been abducted I would be a little more careful of who I decide to call out into a challenge. Pick on someone your own size kinda thing. It doesnt always apply to the bigger guy either.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The ones who are ready would so want proof, because the wise man said, to know the truth you have to choose carefully. The world I live in cant agree on anything I dont know where they live but sounds nice.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

What if they are malevolent and work through stealth?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join