It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge to any interplanetary being/entity currently on the planet Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hale all interplanetary beings/entities that are on the planet Earth or any that receive this communication no matter you location. It has been brought to my attention through several websites (this one included) that many people believe in your existence. I challenge you to make yourself known and available for greeting Earth residents and proving your existence once and for all.

It has been surmised by our populace that you must be of superior intellect than we. This may or may not be the case. If you are of superior intellect we could use your insight to possibly help us solve several problems we have on this planet. If not, maybe you at least have a new beer recipe we can use.

I think we the human race are ready for you to make yourself known and provide irrefutable proof that you exist.

Sincerly,
TG

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I think we the human race are ready for you to make yourself known and provide irrefutable proof that you exist.

Considering you don't represent the human race and only represent your own opinions, i'd represent my opinion as to say, I do not think we as a human race are ready/

link   
At least give us a beer recipe.

link   
Maybe they are waiting for us to prove we truly exist?!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Do you realize what you've asked for here? Sheesh, you know there's at least 50 who post here regularly.
Oops, maybe 49...I think Bernard has left the building...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47

Considering you don't represent the human race and only represent your own opinions, i'd represent my opinion as to say, I do not think we as a human race are ready/

I would agree with the sentiment.

As far as using "superior intellect" to assist things though, i am certain (if such beings are here) that they are assisting in the ways they can. i am not so sure that full disclosure would help that, or completely derail such efforts.

What benefit would answering such a challenge have, that couldnt already be done currently, with much less attention and.. friction? it seems that if such beings were "helping," they know what they are doing, and the increased attention and chaos from "disclosure" would not be productive.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I could get the space shuttles off the ground using no real energy, but requires no oil fuels. that was frowned upon
we have beer we need more weed!!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueGrit

It would be a really bad idea for an ET to make it's self known on the internet. People would flock to it and then next thing you know they would be cutting it up.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueGrit

Right, now when they turn up and start sticking metal pointy things up my butt I'm holding YOU responsible

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by canofnothing

They say it was a hoax and start a flame war. Which would pee it off and we'd all die..... bad idea. Bad bad idea...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
All I'm saying is, there are beings out there who are so bizzarely out of this world in terms of their biological energy field, that just being near them might could kill you if you weren't ready to be near them. Not to say that as a bad thing or to sound scary. It's actually more higher dimensional positive energies that nearly obliterate our own by the difference in magnitude between ours and theirs. But they are loving energies sometimes, so you die happy. There is also beings that would blow your mind of how fearsome they are. Its more than meets the eye with extraterrestrials. They have energetic auras of a higher dimension, and biological abilities that you can't imagine. The closest thing that you could come to possibly imagining what an extraterrestrial is like is if you switch the word extraterrestrial with angel or demon. But even those descriptions don't do the experience of either much justice. Trust me.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The beer recipe... Yes!

And a method to fit more sardines in a can!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If there are any here ring my mobile phone right now
, didnt think so.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
All I'm saying is, there are beings out there who are so bizzarely out of this world in terms of their biological energy field, that just being near them might could kill you if you weren't ready to be near them. Not to say that as a bad thing or to sound scary. It's actually more higher dimensional positive energies that nearly obliterate our own by the difference in magnitude between ours and theirs. But they are loving energies sometimes, so you die happy. There is also beings that would blow your mind of how fearsome they are. Its more than meets the eye with extraterrestrials. They have energetic auras of a higher dimension, and biological abilities that you can't imagine. The closest thing that you could come to possibly imagining what an extraterrestrial is like is if you switch the word extraterrestrial with angel or demon. But even those descriptions don't do the experience of either much justice. Trust me.

Trust you?

Joking aside, from all the information I have read/heard/trolled on this website and many others, no one really knows because guess what, you probably wouldn't be alive to tell the story after being struck by their "energetic aura", or maybe one would live through it because apparently aliens also walk amongst us so... yeah...

I'm gonna say that I don't trust you, because you have no documented proof. No one has documented proof of what they are, what they look like, what special powers they may have or if they are actually walking amongst us right this very moment.

Yes, maybe there are all these different kinds of aliens and races that I too have read about and I can see posts coming back. I'm a 100% true believer in alien life, but don't talk like you know this like you've been affected by it before.

On the other side of logic, I'm still breathing, not being affected by any auras. Kthx

The Doc

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrRage

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Trust you?

Joking aside, from all the information I have read/heard/trolled on this website and many others, no one really knows because guess what, you probably wouldn't be alive to tell the story after being struck by their "energetic aura", or maybe one would live through it because apparently aliens also walk amongst us so... yeah...

I'm gonna say that I don't trust you, because you have no documented proof. No one has documented proof of what they are, what they look like, what special powers they may have or if they are actually walking amongst us right this very moment.

Yes, maybe there are all these different kinds of aliens and races that I too have read about and I can see posts coming back. I'm a 100% true believer in alien life, but don't talk like you know this like you've been affected by it before.

On the other side of logic, I'm still breathing, not being affected by any auras. Kthx

The Doc

Yeah. I see your position, and I respect your perspective. I need to add though to my own statement. Beings like this don't just come to you out of the blue. They wait for you to call to them. Then, they don't come when you call. The come when they know you're ready. Then, when they arrive, they don't stay long. They stay as long as you can tolerate their energy. If they see fear in you, they leave (the good ones). They don't wish to harm you, its just an adverse effect of multi-dimensional interaction and is not harmful in the sense of pain. It's harmful in the sense of fearing them and fearing death from the interaction with the higher degree of energy. It's why they aren't walking among us right now. The bad ones however have a hidden agenda and they don't care if you're scared, and its actually what they want. But thankfully, there are the forces of good out their standing by at a moment's notice to immediately deter the evil one's intentions.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Do tell, friend, how did you come across this knowledge? what dimensional boundaries do you think is applied to such beings? Im not asking to debunk, or to confirm. Just sounds like an interesting story

feel free to send a u2u instead, as it might be going a bit off topic.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

Originally posted by Anttyk47

I would agree with the sentiment.

As far as using "superior intellect" to assist things though, i am certain (if such beings are here) that they are assisting in the ways they can. i am not so sure that full disclosure would help that, or completely derail such efforts.

What benefit would answering such a challenge have, that couldnt already be done currently, with much less attention and.. friction? it seems that if such beings were "helping," they know what they are doing, and the increased attention and chaos from "disclosure" would not be productive.

[/quote:canofnothing] It would be a really bad idea for an ET to make it's self known on the internet. People would flock to it and then next thing you know they would be cutting it up.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hello OP
YES we are here...

All I can divulge is humans are tasty and I prefer mine with ketchup.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Yeah, reveal yourself aliens, tell us where you are, so the FBI can get you one by one.

And when we have you, we will steal your technology, which we misuse to screw up Earth. Of course we will blame you for every misery we create. And then we will take your resources and your planet as well, since we breed like animals!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
A beer recepie:

First you take the conglomerate of petrified tangerine rhinds and combine with a fermentable grasseous compound. Extracting a hint of zest from the belly of an ardvark, make sure to include the horns so that the mannacle is set to round the square of approximatley 33 1/3 ziggarouts. Also, when combined with a master apprentice, one shall be sure to include plenty of kangaroos to ensure that maximum aerial affigulation is completed to parachute to a field of rye.
edit on 24-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join