It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with this world??!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This may be a pessimists few . . . but there are a heck of a lot of things wrong witht the world right now.

I want to know what is wrong with this world?

my personal views is that with globalization the world is actually becoming farther and farther apart, and more specialized and we are starting a sort of natrual segregation sytem throught out the world. also class systems are becoming more and more evident everyday.

hopefully this is a chance to share your two cents about the question.

-Graham

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
That's quite a loaded question and would depend on each individual as to the answer...but that fits most things doesn't it LOL
For me?
Organized Religions
Greed
Ignorance

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Greed
Ego
and Ignorance

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by junior_smith
I want to know what is wrong with this world?
-Graham
Apart from all the base emotions of human beings, you have to also take into mind that the world is being controlled by a select few. The fate of the massess around the world are in the hands of those who control the wealth and power. These few Elite have joined and bonded themselves in secrecy. They are a part of secret societies where they determine what wars they want to start, etc.

Believe me when I say that it will get worse. These world leaders who rule by secrecy don't care about the environment, much less the "useless eaters", as they call most of humanity.

new topics

top topics

join