It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We, The People of Earth: Important.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I am an alien, and so are you. At least in the eyes of a being from another planet, we are the aliens. So lets start acting like it. Our place in the universe is just that, our place in the universe.
I was put here by the universe to learn about and experience the universe.
Now I behold the stars and the sun, and they feel like home. The great power generators of the universe generating intelligent life forms such as myself. The bright cosmic life givers and sustainers. The creators of worlds. Magnificent spiral galaxies and beautiful nebulas, the creators of the creators of worlds.

Can you see it? Or are you blinded by believing systems that have been given to you by intelligent design (not necessarily foreign intelligent design) to keep you from seeing this simple, obvious, and fulfilling truth?

Well let go of what is not real, follow the light of truth and arrive at the same conclusion which I just presented to you, and take your seat in your position in this astounding universe as one with it.

Follow the light, and it will take you to your greatest potential.

The light illuminates darkness of all forms. Rid yourselves of darkness, and lets all together take back our planet, and send it in to a new age of prosperity, harmony, and joy. As one with the universe. Truly, you are the observer. What are you observing? The universe. That is all.
edit on 23-2-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
So is Obama.

And I bet you have more documentation of who you are than he does.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

haha!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I give you a s+f for trying, but Christians will be Christians dude. They relentlessly cling to their beliefs, and... to be honest... I admire their virtuosity, you should too.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
I give you a s+f for trying, but Christians will be Christians dude. They relentlessly cling to their beliefs, and... to be honest... I admire their virtuosity, you should too.

You're right about that. Oh I definitely admire their virtuosity, and I'm not even saying all of the Bible is wrong, nor am I saying Jesus never existed. All I'm saying is people live lifetimes w/o ever having known the truth. The truth is what reality is, and if you don't know the truth, you don't know reality.

The amazing thing is, the truth is right in front of you always, and is more amazing and more obvious than you could imagine. Yet we are blind.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
those who know nothing,know everything. those who know everything, know nothing.

this is how it works!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
those who know nothing,know everything. those who know everything, know nothing.

this is how it works!

Yeah, but knowing is only half the battle. That cliche is somewhat misleading, although not entirely. From my experience, to learn anything new in this world, you can't hold on to previous knowledge. But reality is reality and if you could see reality, and not know 2+2, then you're probably in better shape than most people in this world. In my opinion. So I'm not talking about knowing everything, I'm talking about knowing yourself, reality, and your purpose, and from there, the ultimate learning process can begin. But just know, and I don't want to come across sounding like some kind of guy with all the answers, because I'm not. But I do know for a fact that everything I said in my post is the truth. If I knew everything, you can be assured that I'd be writing about free, clean, infinite energy on here instead.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

It's amazing to see how we struggle to see reality as good. The negative stays clamped on us while the good goes by unnoticed. Do you understand?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
reply to post by smithjustinb

It's amazing to see how we struggle to see reality as good. The negative stays clamped on us while the good goes by unnoticed. Do you understand?

I'm not quite sure I follow you. I'm not calling reality good or bad, I'm just calling it reality. If you mean reality as in our current state of affairs, then I would say that for the most part we aren't all that good, and we are missing ample opportunity to be good.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
One day we'll all need to rescue the inhabitants of the world. Lucky we've got our own spaceships which can handle quite an amount of passengers. The ones to take are marked. See, we aliens have no problem with the coming divine intervention. Mwoaha, don't waste your time, you'll all be fishfood.

monsterlike Mwoahahahah

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
When people see some things as beautiful, other things are ugly.
When people see some things as good, other things are bad.

To break free from the known is to recognise our true being in which goodness abides, and choice has fallen away.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by godddd
When people see some things as beautiful, other things are ugly.
When people see some things as good, other things are bad.

To break free from the known is to recognise our true being in which goodness abides, and choice has fallen away.

Very well, that's how it's like for many. Congrats to the ascenders of duality!

top topics

join