It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza militants fire rockets at Beersheba, Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The probably did this to keep them out of all the revolutions going on around them. After all they are the only becon of freedom in an area of serious turmoil. Seriously though, if you sat down and thought about it. If Mexico was firing rockets into the US as much as have been fired into Israel. Mexico would be the 51,52, and probably the 53 states right now. (Mexico is way too big to just be one state
)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
The probably did this to keep them out of all the revolutions going on around them. After all they are the only becon of freedom in an area of serious turmoil. Seriously though, if you sat down and thought about it. If Mexico was firing rockets into the US as much as have been fired into Israel. Mexico would be the 51,52, and probably the 53 states right now. (Mexico is way too big to just be one state
)

Horrible analogy.

But, I'm sure if we were sending in air strikes against Mexican civilian centers, conducting cross border raids against Mexican towns at will, annexing over 75% of Mexican land, and setting up land check-points & naval blockades to stop maritime import/export, then I'm sure they'd retaliate with mortar fire (I'd actually be shocked if the least they retaliated with was mortar fire). So in this case, Mexico would be completely justified. So how about Palestine?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join