It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Jared Lee Loughner": Analysis of Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
These are all of the photos available on the internet of the assassin "Jared Loughner":

Maybe I'm just crazy.
-Sam

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Well if you look at those pictures the only one that doesn't really fit is the original Loughner mugshot. I think it was the original mugshot that was tampered with to incite more emotion.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Crazy about what? You haven't stated WHY you have posted them or how you analyzed them.
I'm not being rude just asking for clarifiation.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

I don't think it's crazy but I do think they are all the same kid. I believe that first mugshot may just be Loughner in a manic state. I believe he had bipolar/manic depression. The pictures are also from early high school to early 20s, people change a lot in those few years.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
crazy for thinking they are all the same person? not at all.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The nose looks the same to me but I'm no expert. It looks like it may be broken in his "crazed" mugshot. If I had the opportunity to put money on it I would say all the photos are of the same person.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
the ears have a different profile between the first and second mugshot! weird and also where did the moles go on his face?
edit on 23-2-2011 by agentblue because: found another anomoly

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
To me they look like the same guy. It looks though like the second mug-shot was 'softened' or something with a filter thingie, I don't know though why they'd do that? But that would sort of take away the brightness of the moles, and maybe make some of them disappear..
GEEEZ I'd love to smack that smirk off his face...

edit on 23-2-2011 by Weeeden because: ugh.. spelling

top topics

join