It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Next?? Revolution Explodes Across the Globe!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is quickly becoming a worldwide firestorm of the peoples of the world against corrupt governments. Where will it go? Where will it end?

Post your analysis and predictions below and remind me of places that I forgot or just plain failed to notice.

So far we have serious unrest in the following nations:

Tunisia
Egypt
Iran
Bahrain
Saudi Arabia (paid off the opposition - hard to say if it will continue to work)
Libya
Greece
Italy
Spain
America (Wisconsin & Arizona)
North Korea
Sudan
Pakistan
India
Yemen
Morrocco
Algeria
Belgium
France (though that's kind of normal for them)
Afghanistan
Iraq
Georgia
Zimbabwe (continued)
Lebanon (what happened to the government? The whole issue was swept under the news rug)
Syria
Jordan (trying to institute reforms quickly to head it off at the pass)
Mexico (on the edge of a full on civil war)
England (tuition riots)

How long before revolution grips the entire world? How long before it affects your neighborhood?
The chaos is growing. Gotta hope something good will come of it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
why, in Jordan, of course....so the brotherhood can have some more turf

and then, the crap a comma down

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I believe Los Angeles is next because in May 1 that's when the illegals decided to make their Mayday immigration protest like Egypt

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
as for the north korean issue people will turn there ''love'' into hate. now that i think of it what if the only people who love him are the ones chosen to be on film bye the dear leader himself and are told what to say. anyway it will turn huge and south korea may intervein to get some of the north out of the country i mean south and north civvilians dont hate eatchother right
oh and kim will be exucuted

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Scratch that, I have a new question...

How are we to prepare to take the fight to the globalists?

That's right, once we're finished with the corrupt governments, and we have the elite on the run, we take the fight to them. Massive riots will fill the streets with people of all occupations and religions and ethnicities.

This is WWIII, the people vs the globalist bankers.

WWIII is in its early stages as of this moment.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There is definitely something going on behind the scenes that everyday citizens of the world are not aware of. I got a feeling though, whenever we hear the push for "multi national" whatever, by our leaders, they are giving a big big hint of what is to come.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I would like to see some comparisons. Specifically from the older generations, what were some of the "little things" that occurred leading up to declaring war for WWI and WWII? Did we see similar civilian unrest throughout the world? What are some of the other similarities?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Thats a good question but even Im not THAT old, lol.

But I seriously, honest to God think that all of this" world in revolution' is pretty much internet hysteria. That's the honest truth.Seems everyone on the net under 30 years old is suffering from a horrible case of '60's envy'.

Granted, the ME is aflame...but hell, isn't it always aflame? Absolutely...just another day in another week in that ages old war torn region.

The old guard ain't changing, and if it is, the new guard will look identical to it anyhow. Bet on that much.

That's my two cents, and heck, I could be wrong. Time will tell I suppose.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.
reply to post by Skewed

Thats a good question but even Im not THAT old, lol.

But I seriously, honest to God think that all of this" world in revolution' is pretty much internet hysteria. That's the honest truth.Seems everyone on the net under 30 years old is suffering from a horrible case of '60's envy'.

Granted, the ME is aflame...but hell, isn't it always aflame? Absolutely...just another day in another week in that ages old war torn region.

The old guard ain't changing, and if it is, the new guard will look identical to it anyhow. Bet on that much.

That's my two cents, and heck, I could be wrong. Time will tell I suppose.

This is... like... the most intelligent post I've read on these forums all day.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
good topic: I can't help but feel like all of this is somehow by design -- both orchestrated by the power elite, and, in fact, in combination with a 'synchromystic' manifestation of what our planet and solar system itself if going thru (i.e., some kind of transformation); we all feel it, and it is manifesting at the geopolitical, financial, and social level, just as much as it is manifesting at the metaphysical level... what do you all think? is it all by human/reptilian design? or is it all just a 3rd density manifestation of grander universal shifts? to me, this is a critical question..

new topics

top topics

join