It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests spread to NORTH KOREA!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Truth moves faster than lies, and propaganda becomes flammable.

from 20 reasons why its kicking off.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 24-2-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
What I don't get is...who's pushing the buttons? It doesn't serve the Americans or Israelis...I thought it might have been the Chinese as they have established a presence in Africa...but this North Korea thing throws that out the window.
Russia? Cui bono?

I just don't think it's organic.
edit on 23-2-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

Sorros? He moved all his money out of middle eastern oil and into south american oil a few months back. I'm starting to think like you in that this really doesn't help any of the usual suspects. For a while I though that it was maybe the Muslim Brotherhood trying to form a muslim union by combining countries but NK and a few others then don't make sense. I thinks it's either Russia or a non nation group of people.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The age of Nations are over. This is their demise. This is the Rise of the Brotherhood of Man.

Why do we cling so tightly to our Nations, the tyrants who have oppressed us for ages? Nations no longer matter.

Your above statement sounds like a mantra straight out of the NWO playbook .

Which only serves to reinforce the veiled point I was alluding to .

Get the people to believe that "The age of Nations are (sic) over" , and "Nations no longer matter" , and that the current events constitute "...the Rise of the Brotherhood of Man" , and you have all the neccessary approval for doing away with national boundaries and the implementation of a World Government .

No offence but , your mindset is exactly what is needed before a world government can be instituted .

With millions , or even billions of people thinking like you do , it will be a piece of cake to set up the ultimate "order" .

Once all these governments are absolved through revolution and anarchy , someone , somewhere , is going to step up to reinstitute a semblance of order .

Having the majority of the populace in agreement that national borders are obsolete and a thing of the past , only makes that task that much easier . Much easier than implementing it through force .

I am of the opinion that all of these current events are not organic and independent , but are in fact pieces of the whole .

The writing is on the wall .

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun
Your above statement sounds like a mantra straight out of the NWO playbook .

Which only serves to reinforce the veiled point I was alluding to .

Get the people to believe that "The age of Nations are (sic) over" , and "Nations no longer matter" , and that the current events constitute "...the Rise of the Brotherhood of Man" , and you have all the neccessary approval for doing away with national boundaries and the implementation of a World Government .

No offence but , your mindset is exactly what is needed before a world government can be instituted .

With millions , or even billions of people thinking like you do , it will be a piece of cake to set up the ultimate "order" .

Once all these governments are absolved through revolution and anarchy , someone , somewhere , is going to step up to reinstitute a semblance of order .

Having the majority of the populace in agreement that national borders are obsolete and a thing of the past , only makes that task that much easier . Much easier than implementing it through force .

I am of the opinion that all of these current events are not organic and independent , but are in fact pieces of the whole .

The writing is on the wall .

You have not been paying attention my friend. You have judged my words without seeing what I have been saying on this forum.

The Age of Nations IS over.

I did not say anything about a One World Government.

Man thought he could create the Kingdom of Heaven with his governments. Man thought that he had power to govern other men. This is not the will of God. This is the will of foolish men who do not know God.

God wants Man to be free. Governments have done nothing but enslave mankind.

The New World Order will NEVER be. Even now God is waging war against it, waking the spirit of freedom and Brotherhood with Man all over the world.

This isn't about the New World Order. This is about the Kingdom of Heaven. The Kingdom whereby all Man is Kings and Queens unto themselves.

Forgive those who have trespassed against you, Judge no one, open your heart to loving everyone. The Kingdom of Heaven is upon us. There is only one Law, Love one another.

If you do not believe, sit back and watch.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 24-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It would be a good thing to see the DPRK (NK) give some liberty to it;s people but I would expect a blood bath if they start to riot.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

There are no puppetmasters. You are looking at a completely organic snowball event.

You are entitled to that opinion but , I disagree .

History is replete with evidence of outside forces inserting agitators into the populace of any given country in order to incite revolution and the overthrow of the current ruling body .

What we are witnessing is on a much grander scale than anything up to this point in time . It is only going to spread , not diminish .

And there will be a body that steps up and takes control before it is all said and done . Wouldn't be the first time governments have been toppled , only to be replaced with "user-friendly" puppets .

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Salamandy

Fighting is unnecessary, humans are inherently good.

Humans are inherently territorial , for the most part . History validates this without any explanation on my part . Humans have been fighting over borders for thousands of years .

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

My apologies for misinterpreting what you were saying .

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

I def disagree with you on that. Territories is an idea that is practically obsolete. Humans never were territorial just like they were never meant to be monogamous squatters. However encouraging things like marriage in a society where primal urges cause fights to spread human seed, we see that this benefits us in a society. Borders do not. Maybe they did at one time. But are well past the point of done.
Also, my original point was humans are inherently good and wish to work together for peace and a minimal stress lifestyle. Sure there are evil ones who will always go for the greediest result, but the good far outweigh the bad.
We are born good. Then, certain ones become bad and bring the easily influenced along with them.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

yes, they do have working nukes.The KNCA news agency, the regime's official mouthpiece, said: "We have successfully conducted another nuclear test on 25 May as part of the republic's measures to strengthen its nuclear deterrent."---

The underground atomic explosion, at 9.54am local time (0154 BST), created an earthquake measuring magnitude 4.5 in Kilju county in the country's north-east, reports said.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by ReRun

Here's a notion.

There are no puppetmasters. You are looking at a completely organic snowball event.

These successes are witnessed by people in Ghana, and people in Cote d'Ivorie, people in China and North Korea. They see these uprisings working, autocrats falling, and they tell themselves, "We can do that, too." So they do.

I would love to believe it, but how would the people in NK be getting news like this? It just smells off to me.

Yes that's a great question to ask know the NK mass is unaware of what's happening outside of their country. The majority of them is poor wich means no computer nor cellphone. So, no way to know what's going on. How they will react? it's a total guess in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It appears that the world that has run on a steady suppy of food, is now really feeling the pinch from last years crop. It is scary how a slight dip in a time table pushing back the growing season can cause so much unrest all over the world. It show's how really connected we all really are. It's is especially really scary in North Korea, because that guy is freakin crazy. It would not suprise me in the least if that loon, or his soon launched a nuclear strike on his own country to stop a revolution. All this unrest world wide is really starting to make me wonder if we might be in the end times.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Only if they have a little bit more to eat. Compare it to the food wasted in the US. If you go to a buffet restaurant, some times I see a full plate of untouched food goes straight to the trash can. It is not the NK issue, it is the issue of all humanity.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You have to create a society where food and energy(heating, cooling etc) is not something people have to fight for to survive. It is a society where people can not be bought for cheating and dishonesty to make living.

Before doing that, there is no way you can get rid of the government.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
You have to create a society where food and energy(heating, cooling etc) is not something people have to fight for to survive. It is a society where people can not be bought for cheating and dishonesty to make living.

Before doing that, there is no way you can get rid of the government.

No, you have to create a society where everyone loves their life, and loves each other. A society where people genuinely care for one another and work together to build a better tomorrow.

If people loved one another, they would not compete, they would work together.

All would have self worth.

None would be judged inferior for what they can contribute.

I am not telling you what I am doing, I am telling you what God is doing.

All I ask is that you be ready for it. If you are not, you will have a much tougher time letting go of your own sense of self-righteousness.

If you have already opened your heart to the possibilities of a world where everyone is equal and loved, you are ready for what will come.

It WILL Come. It is already in motion.

Government is an abomination and WILL fall.

Never again will a generation be ruled by Kings of Men. Never!

I give you my word and my life on it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The problem is that when the times come to choose between you and me with the only food to survive on the issues of who is going to take it, it won't be easy for you to give up the food for me, I'm telling you the real situation. Or, both of us can try to give up for each other and then both of us will end up dead.

You see it is not the solution.

The illusion of scarcity drives people to pile up goods for their own future. And you can not blame them for that.

Therefore, the illusion of scarcity should end. Like air and water, energy is supposed to be free.

When the energy is free, the water for irrigation is free and so is food.

The solution for free energy was given as I showed in my previous post.

Why not use it? Gasoline price is going to kill the US economy very soon.

The mantra of "love each other" was given by Jesus 2000 years ago and it didn't work.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
The problem is that when the times come to choose between you and me with the only food to survive on the issues of who is going to take it, it won't be easy for you to give up the food for me, I'm telling you the real situation. Or, both of us can try to give up for each other and then both of us will end up dead.

You see it is not the solution.

The illusion of scarcity drives people to pile up goods for their own future. And you can not blame them for that.

Therefore, the illusion of scarcity should end. Like air and water, energy is supposed to be free.

When the energy is free, the water for irrigation is free and so is food.

The solution for free energy was given as I showed in my previous post.

Why not use it? Gasoline price is going to kill the US economy very soon.

The mantra of "love each other" was given by Jesus 2000 years ago and it didn't work.

Ye of little faith. I am telling you that what Jesus started 2000 years ago is coming to pass. I gave the final warning in September of last year:

Final Warning

That was the curtain call for all to prepare to see the show.
Since 2011 kicked off, all the things that I said would come to pass have started.

Through out this forum, I continue to share the word of God. I continue to tell what is happening. I continue to tell all what they must do to be prepared for what lies ahead.

Still I am doubted.

I tell you as I tell all. If you do not believe me, that is fine.

Sit back and Watch.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 24-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Take a look at the time stamp on this text I sent to a buddy a couple of days ago...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9efa485f4cd.png[/atsimg]

predictive much?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

I'll tell you why. With the dictatorship removed, a government will form. One that will closely resemble the United States, and the European Union. One more step towards the new world order. Get ready people, It's coming.

This is my edit. "I don't know anything. I just feel it. Things are nuts all around us these days, and everyone on here knows it."

To get back on track, Go citizens of N. Korea! Kick some ass!!

It's about time.
edit on 2/24/2011 by ConspiricusTheoricus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
All these protests all over the world and yet there are none of this nature in America or Europe.

We might think we live in a democracy but we don't its a barely elected dictatorship. I wonder how quick European or American leaders would back each others people in mass calls for change like the middle east?

I think they would'nt I think they would crack down just as hard as those in power in the middle east if not worse.

I hope the people of North Korea and the rest of the countries in midst of what amounts to revolution get better than they have.

I fear most of them will be changing the lion for the wolf.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join