It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests spread to NORTH KOREA!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Your right, we are getting sick of it, I am sick of it.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I cannot help but believe the uprising will begin quite soon in PRC. If it has reached North Korea then we are talking about a global uprising, no joke, because before now it was confined to a regional uprising across Northern Africa, ME, and the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Let us all join together and tear down the tyrants! Let no oppressor escape this great awakening!

I agree the seeds of Tienanmen square have been germinating for decades and are about to sprout I think.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Misoir

Japan might be next, i hear its pretty bad down there.

Lol, what the hell are you talking about?!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

fair enough, prerevolt scuffles certainly seem possible and probable

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I would love to believe it, but how would the people in NK be getting news like this? It just smells off to me.

North Koreans travel in China... they bring back information to people... they listen to foreign radio broadcasts... and the South sent leaflets with the news of the Egyptian revolt...

North Korea knows what's going on outside their country.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I said to my Wife about a year ago, everybody in the World is getting pi**ed off with each other, nobody has any patience any more for anything.

Global crashes with money, wars, rioting, protesting etc. It's all around us and I am not surprised to be hearing this about North Korea.

People in the UK feel the same but nobody here has got any balls to actually do anything about it.

We're ripped off with everything, houses, petrol, food and so on. Oh, no jobs anywhere either. Maybe it's only a matter of time before something big kicks off here too?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

People in the UK feel the same but nobody here has got any balls to actually do anything about it.

Ive had this conversation with quite a lot of people lately and I think its just that most people are afraid of losing their job which will spiral the rest down the tube as well.

There is a line in the sand though and the line is when working is not worth it because your lucky if you are breaking even with the cost of everything.

That times coming soon.

edit on 24-2-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I said to my Wife about a year ago, everybody in the World is getting pi**ed off with each other, nobody has any patience any more for anything.

Global crashes with money, wars, rioting, protesting etc. It's all around us and I am not surprised to be hearing this about North Korea.

We're ripped off with everything, houses, petrol, food and so on. Oh, no jobs anywhere either. Maybe it's only a matter of time before something big kicks off here too?

You are right, the [con]servatives (even if it's not just down to them) are going to make another wrong move very soon and we are going to be like "Ayo! Back [snip] up!"

Stay strong!

P.S get a V mask

edit on 24-2-2011 by pandapowerjamie because: Typo

edit on 24/2/11 by masqua because: removed profanities

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Here's a notion. There are no puppetmasters. You are looking at a completely organic snowball event.

You are probably right, however the puppet masters will definitely try and hijack the uprisings if they can. Lets hope they are unsuccessful.
edit on 24-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

I do agree that many here in the UK don't seem to care aboutthe state we're in. But on the flip side, many do. On March 26th there is going to be a large protest in London, opposing current goverment cuts. Workers and Students united, mach for an alternative. I'll be there, will you?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Because North Korea isn't hermetically sealed. They have radios. There are foreign agitators. Russians and Chinese come and go through the northern borders. Newspapers get smuggled in. North Korean security is mostly aimed at keeping things inside the country, rather than keeping things from coming from the outside.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
There is a line in the sand though and the line is when working is not worth it because your lucky if you are breaking even with the cost of everything.

That sum's up the uk perfectly.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

I do agree that many here in the UK don't seem to care aboutthe state we're in. But on the flip side, many do. On March 26th there is going to be a large protest in London, opposing current goverment cuts. Workers and Students united, mach for an alternative. I'll be there, will you?

I think this is great but I can promise you, nothing will change. I hate to say it but it will be a waste of time.

The last time the Lorry drivers blocked the oil / petrol plants and literally ground the country to a standstill, it worked to a fashion but petrol was 89p per litre then, it's nearly double that now and the price of oil then was MORE than it is now. Go figure!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

I think this is great but I can promise you, nothing will change. I hate to say it but it will be a waste of time.

The last time the Lorry drivers blocked the oil / petrol plants and literally ground the country to a standstill, it worked to a fashion but petrol was 89p per litre then, it's nearly double that now and the price of oil then was MORE than it is now. Go figure!

The foods the key.

If people cant afford food, thats the line crossed.

The rest is just opinions and not everyone fights for ideals but everyone needs food.

You can take a mans house, his car, his phone, his job and stamp in his face every single day however you like but take his food and he will eat you for breakfast.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You are right. S+
edit on 24-2-2011 by pandapowerjamie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
First I apologise if this is off topic. I have also posted this on another thread as I wasn't sure of the best place for it.
There's something I would like to draw to peoples attention, and I have no idea how to make a post.....not very good on this sort of thing

It's to do with a march on the 6th March 2011 that will hopefully take place all over the world.Just wondering if maybe someone on here might be interested in doing a post about it to get the word out. Thanks in advance

This is an excerpt from the link that follows after it:-

On Sunday, March 6, 2011, the freedom-loving people of this planet agree to peacefully assemble in all town squares around the world at 12:00 noon to liberate the planet. This gathering will be known as World Freedom Day.

We demand the following for our world and will not rest until these goals are met:

(1) All wars on Earth will end.
(2) All dictatorships, despots and undemocratic regimes will resign.
(3) All crime will be eradicated.
(4) All oppression, exploitation, and enslavement of people will end.

stevebeckow.com...:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
It is so unsettling to see the people of NK kept malnourished. Of course there is a reason they are kept this way so that they are weakened and unable to fully fight. I hope they uprise and take back their country somehow. The noose is so tight there.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

GOTTA GET IT IN BEFORE 2012!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun
I can't help but feel that all of these revolts are being orchestrated by those behind the scenes who pull the puppet strings worldwide .

I get the sneaky suspicion that the actual directors of these current events are steering all of this in accordance with a predetermined agenda .

My question is , why NOW ?

Typical ATS. Anyone who talks highly of TPTW gets a lot of stars. Why can't people here in ATS accept that change is indeed upon us. It was already predicted that the people will awaken and there is nothing that TPTW can do anything about this. TPTW prefer the people to be asleep instead of demonstrating. Throwing out tyrants is not in the best interest of TPTW.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join