It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura - Fake Phone Calls Claim DEBUNKED!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What do you have to say about this?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bearzooka
What do you have to say about this?

Well, this is what 9/11 Blogger, which I think may well be the largest truther site, has to say about it :-

911blogger.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
Yeah, us, everyday normal people who have questions revolving around what your gospel preaching government tells us are the ones who 'Make Stuff Up'.

The problem isn't with your having questions. The problem is when you're given an answer that you don't like and you just make up a different answer on your own that suits your purpose. You people demand proof that a plane hit the Pentagon and we provide a list of 100+ eyewitnesses stating it was a passenger jet they saw. You people don't want it to be a passenger jet that hit the Pentagon so you make up some crap about all the eyewitnesses being secret gov't disinformation agents. We mention that Barbara Olson and a flight attendent called out from flight 77 and this lunatic Jesse Ventura makes up some crap about how their voices were faked by super duper secret voice morphing technology. I can give you many more examples, but you get the idea.

I shouldn't have to tell you that children act this way.

Were the ones who make stuff up, yet they're the ones who keep getting caught lying. Keep in mind that in order to lie, you must 'MAKE STUFF UP'.

...and in order to accuse someone of lying, you must necessarily know what the lies actually are to declare them as being lies. As it stands, only 5% of you have ever actually read the 9/11 commission report to even know what it says and the blatantly bad information you conspiracy people keep repeating (no interceptors were scrambled, all the WTC bomb dogs were withdrawn, there were no fires in WTC 7, etc) makes me realize that there isn't a single one of you that genuinely has a clue as to what you're talking about.

Case in point- did you know that President Bush really DID issue a shoot down order for flight 93? It's in the 9/11 commission report. Why are you self declared experts in everything bickering over whether Bush ordered a shoot down order when's it's already been documented years ago that he did?

Move along Dave, you antics are boring and we've all seen them a hundred times.

...and yet in all that time, not a single one of you conspiracy people have ever shown how anything I'm saying is actually incorrect.
edit on 24-2-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I don't believe any of the phone calls were faked. However there is a little problem with Ted Olsen's phone call from his wife, Barbara. That particular phone call never occurred. the FBI during the Zacharias Moussaoui trial introduced evidence showing that her phone call never took place. In other words, Ted flat out lied. However, his account of that "phone call" was the precedence where the 'boxcutter theory" was born. That in and of itself is a problem and plays into the conspiracy of 911.

No one on this website or any other can dispute this.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humint1
I don't believe any of the phone calls were faked. However there is a little problem with Ted Olsen's phone call from his wife, Barbara. That particular phone call never occurred. the FBI during the Zacharias Moussaoui trial introduced evidence showing that her phone call never took place. In other words, Ted flat out lied. However, his account of that "phone call" was the precedence where the 'boxcutter theory" was born. That in and of itself is a problem and plays into the conspiracy of 911.

You should know that very same FBI Moussaoui evidence you're quoting also confirms that flight attendent Rene May did call her parents from flight 77. If you consider the FBI evidence legitimate, you necessarily have to acknowledge Renee Kay's call was legitimate.

You cannot pick and choose what evidence you find credible and which you will ignore entirely according to what you yourself want to believe.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I already stated that I do not believe ANY of the calls were faked. Meaning that the cell phone calls did in fact take place. Except for the one that ted Olsen lied about. And YOU know that as well. learn to comprehend what your reading first before posting a jackass reply steeped in OS-illogic.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I can, because it isn't true. It originates somewhere in the conspiracy mileiu, I think from a trial transcript where the FBI said there were no calls "confirmed" from the call records to be to Ted Olson.

What the conspiracist narrative doesn't say is that there were several calls to "unknown numbers"and that the FBI concluded that these must have been to Olson from his wife.

Furthermore there is evidence from AT&T that the calls took place, and from Olson's secretary. On the balance of probabilities, they occurred.
edit on 24-2-2011 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Duration = 0

What has been proven and found out in regards to the details about her "phone call" remains that it never happened.

While some might feel compelled to argue that some may have, some didn't one thing is very very clear. That is Barbara Olsen's phone call never connected, never took place and Ted lied.
edit on 2/24/2011 by Humint1 because: Spelling & punctuation

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I already stated that I do not believe ANY of the calls were faked. Meaning that the cell phone calls did in fact take place. Except for the one that ted Olsen lied about. And YOU know that as well. learn to comprehend what your reading first before posting a jackass reply steeped in OS-illogic.

Huh? Are you saying here that Ted Olson lied about receiving a call Barbara Olson really did make? Or are you saying Ted Olson told the truth about what was happening aboard the plane but lied about hearing it from Barbara? Everything he says matches what Renee May said during her call to her mother, and you just agreed that May's call was real.

You're right. I guess I really don't comprehend what I'm reading. Namely, it's because what you're posting is rambling nonsense out of your not wanting to admit this whole "Barbara Olson faked calls" bit is complete drivel.. You know that and so do I.
edit on 24-2-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I have been reading this website ever since Simon had the black and red layout. I have seen and read many a good works on here. I can honestly say that all of yours I have seen in the 911 forum is not one of them.

Your on my "No Reply List" just so you know for future reference. Good bye.
edit on 2/24/2011 by Humint1 because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Duration = 0

What has been proven and found out in regards to the details about her "phone call" remains that it never happened.

While some might feel compelled to argue that some may have, some didn't one thing is very very clear. That is Barbara Olsen's phone call never connected, never took place and Ted lied.
edit on 2/24/2011 by Humint1 because: Spelling & punctuation

What you seem to have posted above is part of an exhibit prepared by the FBI for the Moussaoui trial but you have omitted the bit which shows that there were four connected calls from AA 77 to unknown numbers of 102 seconds, 274 seconds, 159 seconds and 260 seconds. The 9/11 Commission had this to say about it : " The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of the calls to unknown numbers represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson, although the FBI and DoJ believe that all four represent communications between Barbara Olson and her husbands office. "

So the FBI, the DoJ and the Commission are not disputing that the calls occurred and it was not disputed at the Moussaoui trial. In addition, the calls were not taken by Ted Olson in the first place but by a DoJ secretary Lori Keyton who gave this statement to the FBI on 9/11 itself :-

intelfiles.egoplex.com...

An assistant to Ted Olson, Helen Voss was also in the office and was aware of the calls. She similarly gave a statement.

There is in fact therefore plenty of evidence for the calls and none to the contrary..

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Aliens did it.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Oh my. It is true as I have witnessed over & over again reading ATS' 911 Forum - You OS compliant types will not see the facts even when they are right in front of you. Well, no use beating the expired equine. It is what it is regardless if you and a few of your supporters wish to mix the words, half truth the rest and spin it to be what you want it to be.

Barbara Olsen's phone call never happened, period.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by shure

I love your work Jeff. Always have.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

This is actually covered in the Moussoui trial if you care to reserach it. The situation is exactly as Alfie describes it - that one call that you give as an example did indeed last 0 seconds. But the others to "unknown" numbers are the ones the FBI assume were made by Barbara Olson.

So when you say that the FBI claims Ted Olson is making it up, you are in fact lying.

Why?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

Hoarding thru lies, hoaxes, truth. Its hard on us truth seekers who have devoted our lives to truth.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

So, then it is up to YOU to explain who used the Airfones on Flight 77 to call Ted Olson's office.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

So when you say that the FBI claims Ted Olson is making it up, you are in fact lying.

Lying uh?

Teresa Gonzalez, operator for AT&T Services AT&T, telephonically contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI to report an emergency phone call received by AT&T. After being advised of the identity of the interviewing agent and the nature of the interview, she provided the following information:
Mercy Lorenzo, also an operator with AT&T, received a call from a female passenger on flight 77 requesting to be transferred to telephone number 202514-2201. The female passenger advised the plane was being hi-jacked. Hi-jackers were ordering passengers to move to the back of the plane and were armed with guns and knives. Lorenzo indicated the pilot might not yet be aware of the take over of the plane.

Additionally, the number provided was the number of the passenger's husband. He is a Sergeant and resides in Washington, D.C.
Source - FBI Document

Ted Olsen and the phone call lies

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

What Airphones?

Thank you for contacting Customer Relations. I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you.

That is correct we do not have phones on our Boeing 757. The passengers on flight 77 used their own personal cellular phones to make out calls during the terrorist attack. However, the pilots are able to stay in constant contact with the Air Traffic Control tower.

Mr. XXXXXXXX, I hope this information is helpful. It is a privilege to serve you.

Sincerely, Chad W. Kinder Customer Relations

American Airlines
Source

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

You post information that shows a female on board Flight 77 asked to be connected to the Solicitor General's (Ted Olson) office....and yet try tell him, HE is wrong? Oh thats funny indeed. You should do some more research. The FBI did state that there were no connected phone calls from Barbara's cell phone to Ted's office. The FBI also says that it was Barbara who made FOUR Airfone calls to her husband's office.
'

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join